Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

PaybackJack posted:

Dave being real salty on not even considering Bischoff for a spot in the Observer hall of fame.
Ehh. Four good years including the best business year ever at the time. Probably second best too but I've never heard much about 97 beyond knowing 98 was bigger.

Better case than Apter if we're complaining about non-wrestlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Ehh. Four good years including the best business year ever at the time. Probably second best too but I've never heard much about 97 beyond knowing 98 was bigger.

Better case than Apter if we're complaining about non-wrestlers.

95 was a barely above break even year.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The fall of WCW was so fast and Bischoff was a large part of it and the damage to the US industry was extensive. And unlike Hogan Eric really didn't have any success elsewhere

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Hahaha Bryan is so checked out on UFC that he starts the UFC review by saying it was rozenstruik vs gane (which was a month ago)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"She's been a wrestling fan as long as I have. Which means she's...old. I'm gonna get in trouble for that."

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Mar 22, 2021

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
From the latest figure 4 with Lance, i loved this moment:

Lance "name one guy who hasn't claim they worked harder than everybody"
Bryan, instantly, barely letting the question finish "Kevin Nash"

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

If I'm really excited to hear Bryan go off about The Fiend should I listen to him and Lance or wait for WOR?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wezlar posted:

If I'm really excited to hear Bryan go off about The Fiend should I listen to him and Lance or wait for WOR?

I just listened to the B&L Show and his Fiend recap was pretty lowkey though it did have a pretty funny bit about woooooooorrrmmmmms.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Wezlar posted:

Bryan and Vinny is usually when he's most agitated, by the time he's hosting with Dave he's just exhausted.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Jerusalem posted:

I just listened to the B&L Show and his Fiend recap was pretty lowkey though it did have a pretty funny bit about woooooooorrrmmmmms.

Yay! Worms!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lost it at Bryan's MOJO RAWLEY?!?! on WOR

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

"What's his favorite color?""MAUVE" slayed me.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
The Spelling Bee story is something else on WOR. Dave fantasy booking himself in the tournament.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Seams posted:

lost it at Bryan's MOJO RAWLEY?!?! on WOR

Bryan has been really funny the last few months as he grows to hate the shows as much as Vinny did before he stopped watching.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Why can't bryan pronounce caramel?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Why camt Bryan or Vinny pronounce roof or dollars

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

HidaO-Win posted:

The Spelling Bee story is something else on WOR. Dave fantasy booking himself in the tournament.

Amazing stuff

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The Britt Baker episode of Oral Sessions is very good. Some interesting info in there like how long the Lights Out match has been in the works, how she learned to find the camera during these no-crowd shows, some stuff we've heard about the backstage at AEW already (but that's always nice to keep hearing) who reached out to her after the match. Judge Jeff Jones is apparently good friends with Adam Cole.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HidaO-Win posted:

Just think, if Lil' Davey Meltzer had been allowed to go to the spelling bee it could have changed the entire course of (pro-wrestling) history.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the lore of the Dave

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Lid posted:

Why camt Bryan or Vinny pronounce roof or dollars

Why does Bryan pronounce cattywampus

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
He was on the ruff picking up dahlors

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/AngeGold/status/1374531974736580611

Dave got a new monitor!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/tylertreese/status/1374548269196525575?s=20

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dave's office always makes me laugh and also feel deep, deep anxiety. AT LEAST PICK UP THE STUFF ON THE FLOOR DAVE!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I can hear those papers

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bravo

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

RIP Herbert

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Dave's office always makes me laugh and also feel deep, deep anxiety. AT LEAST PICK UP THE STUFF ON THE FLOOR DAVE!

the stuff on the floor is delicately placed and organized! if he moved it off the floor, how would he know where it was?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God it took me far longer than I want to admit to notice it didn't say "son" :allears:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

I want someone to challenge Dave to describe what the floor in that room originally looked liked to see if he even remembers

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

floor plans change

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Talk is Jericho with Dean Malenko talking Parkinson's, his career and AEW is really good. Dean is really funny as always and his thoughts on how his philosophy gels with what the new guys are doing is an interesting perspective vs what a lot of "old guys" think. Plus his family's method for coping with Parkinson's is pretty unique!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Talk is Jericho with Dean Malenko talking Parkinson's, his career and AEW is really good. Dean is really funny as always and his thoughts on how his philosophy gels with what the new guys are doing is an interesting perspective vs what a lot of "old guys" think. Plus his family's method for coping with Parkinson's is pretty unique!

poo poo I didn't realize Dean has Parkinson's, that's rough.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I legit forgot Malenko has Parkinson's :smith:

Quantum of Phallus posted:

floor plans change

loving hell :xd:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Angry_Ed posted:

poo poo I didn't realize Dean has Parkinson's, that's rough.

He hasn't talked about it in public a lot. This is the first time he's really been open about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:vince: