Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
New Shaun video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2d8u2QyvAo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Nuns with Guns posted:

Or tut-tutting about Romeo and Juliet laws around this loving poo poo either.

Except that was about a different situation.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Well, I know what Pat and Woolie are going to be arguing about on Castle Superbeast this week.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery

Dawgstar posted:

There was a very sad list of horrible YouTube gaming people with like Cryaotic and CallMeCarson who still have careers because nobody is ever 'canceled.'
That's maybe a little pessimistic considering neither of those men have had any Internet presence in months

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Jon would have to work a bit harder to be the worst cohost now, but drat if that tweet isn’t trying.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Well, I know what Pat and Woolie are going to be arguing about on Castle Superbeast this week.

Doubtful, they wisely stay away from drama about other Youtubers.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

Doubtful, they wisely stay away from drama about other Youtubers.

Pat will probably try to bring it up and Woolie will immediately scream him down like the last time he tried to make fun of the Game Grumps on the podcast.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Pants Donkey posted:

Jon would have to work a bit harder to be the worst cohost now, but drat if that tweet isn’t trying.

I dunno, choosing between a white supremacist and a sex pest is kinda like choosing between a poke in the eye and a kick in the pants. There's not really a better or worse option.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Everyone knows the who the next best cohost is.

It's Arin talking to himself like the Garfield comics where it's just Jon with Garfield edited out.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Jontron absolutely would have hosed teenagers if he had been given the opportunity, but all women rightly perceive him as repulsive and hateful.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
edit: ah, gently caress it, it's not related to the topic, I'm not in the best state of mind for this bullshit and knowing moderation I'm gonna be the one eating poo poo for it so whatever

Dias fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Mar 22, 2021

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Violet_Sky posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUm6no5MXYA&t=91s

Member when people got for illegal downloads of music?

I was a little kid when all this went down but there still were stories of "some kid" getting a million dollar lawsuit for downloading music floating around. I had no idea it actually happened.

I’m really looking forward to watching this even though I didn’t have time to view it tonight. I just wanted to thank you for posting it in the thread.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/Lord_Mandalore/status/1373060714005458946

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

The moment I heard that line I thought "somebody's going to get mad at that" lo and behold.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

I just wish people would stop posting their evidence on future mass-shooter forums. Other than that, horrible and I want to be shot in the back a dozen times.
look at how many people are crawling out of the woodworks on every other forum to defend him, even on this ostensibly woke and 'believe women' style forum, and you have an answer to why they went to a subreddit that exists entirely to hate on them.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I want this instead of ‘ladies and gentlemen’.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

https://twitter.com/Ren_Chandler4/status/1373839328833646593

Doug Walker out here stealing Hbombs naming scheme for videos lmao

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l34boCGuYZU

Josh is back at Planet Coaster again :ohdear:.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

I found that dude's youtube in this thread a few months ago. While I initially got sucked into his wild breaking of all the games, I've since watched a lot of videos prior to when the channel blew up where he used to record with this other guy Anthony. They had fantastic, wholesome (if often blue) chemistry and I kinda prefer those videos more. From what I can gather it's because Anthony got some sort of dream gig and didn't have time to record anymore and they're still friends, so best possible outcome on that level?

still, wish he could keep doing both breaking and bantering :sigh:

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
If you want Josh banter, he often games with other cool folks on twitch

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Pat will probably try to bring it up and Woolie will immediately scream him down like the last time he tried to make fun of the Game Grumps on the podcast.

I mean at this point I sorta suspect game grumps won’t be around for awhile. I am guessing Danny is loving out and rightfully so and arin and friends will have to decide if they want to end it or look for another co-host and hope number 3 doesn’t end up being either a weird moron nazi or a weird groomer rear end in a top hat. That or arin acts out of character and keeps him on in vain hopes they can projared it somehow. But my guess is Danny gets thrown out and they take a hiatus.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Mar 22, 2021

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
arin seems like just a goofy dorky manchild with no real ill intent so it sucks that his two prior major cohosts turned out to be monsters. hopefully there's no terrible secrets around arin himself and he's just a silly, slightly anxious funnyman.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I mean at this point I sorta suspect game grumps won’t be around for awhile. I am guessing Danny is loving out and rightfully so and arin and friends will have to decide if they want to end it or look for another co-host and hope number 3 doesn’t end up being either a weird moron nazi or a weird groomer rear end in a top hat. That or arin acts out of character and keeps him on in vain hopes they can projared it somehow. But my guess is Danny gets thrown out and they take a hiatus.

Arin about as good at reading people as he is instructions.

Ill see myself out the window.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Captain Invictus posted:

arin seems like just a goofy dorky manchild with no real ill intent so it sucks that his two prior major cohosts turned out to be monsters. hopefully there's no terrible secrets around arin himself and he's just a silly, slightly anxious funnyman.

Yeah. Arin seems fine probably. His worst stuff was growing up on newgrounds which is better than the places I did(facepunch and chans) and saying dumbshit again like me.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Mar 22, 2021

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Arin was happy to not say poo poo after Danny said human being on the show a couple of years ago so I don't know why anyone is interested in giving him the benefit of the doubt

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
fairly relevant

https://twitter.com/jasperrolls/status/1373775047698096134
the big lesson about cancel culture is and always will be that it doesn't really exist

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

IronicDongz posted:

fairly relevant

https://twitter.com/jasperrolls/status/1373775047698096134
the big lesson about cancel culture is and always will be that it doesn't really exist

Same thing with Projared. He just went radio silence for 3 months (to the point where people were speculating he fled the country and his youtube career was over) but then he came back with that lovely video "You've been lied to!" where he went "Yes I did get nudes from my fans but I made them pinky swear they were legal so its cool guys :)" then started selling "Cancel cancel culture!" shirts and just went back to youtube business as usual.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Sydin posted:

https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/1373754145497350146

I saw it as a screen shot and thought it was a joke, but no he actually just tweeted this :shepicide:

The hosed up thing about JonTron's fans is that they think this is a funny joke. I personally can't conceive of anything funny about a groomer.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
Xiran Jay Zhao has stuff to say re. that recent massacre and anti-Asian racism.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Didn't Pat send Woolie the ProJared dick pic live on stream?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

A hiatus until they figure out what they're going to do is definitely going to happen, but if Danny is gone then I think GG is over. Jontron was only on the show for like a year and that's still brought up all the time, I can't imagine Arin trying to continue the show with having to deal with both Jontron and Danny fans complaining about how it was better with so-and-so. If it comes to that, he may try to rebrand the channel

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Sydin posted:

https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/1373754145497350146

I saw it as a screen shot and thought it was a joke, but no he actually just tweeted this :shepicide:

Jon “But immigrants might enter the gene pool!” Jafari still is a gigantic piece of poo poo

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z08z8IfkLh4

At this point I should probably check it out, considering how many people seem to say that its decent.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Jamie Faith posted:

Same thing with Projared. He just went radio silence for 3 months (to the point where people were speculating he fled the country and his youtube career was over) but then he came back with that lovely video "You've been lied to!" where he went "Yes I did get nudes from my fans but I made them pinky swear they were legal so its cool guys :)" then started selling "Cancel cancel culture!" shirts and just went back to youtube business as usual.

Don't forget 'also one of them is brain damaged.'

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Dawgstar posted:

Don't forget 'also one of them is brain damaged.'

Yup. What a piece of poo poo. I stumbled upon his Twitter recently and he's still pretending he's woke and I just think back to that and wonder "who the hell is buying this???"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
calling one of your accusers mentally handicapped as a way to get out of it sounds like a cumtown bit

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'your honor I couldn't have sexually harassed her, she's disabled'

'case dismissed!'

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

wow cumtown sounds really gross

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I mean, it wasn't praise, no.

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
The Jimquisition - I Can't Believe A Developer Tried To Kill My Channel

https://youtu.be/trIn90HTqKs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Archer666 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z08z8IfkLh4

At this point I should probably check it out, considering how many people seem to say that its decent.

It flows a lot better and gives a lot more context to the story, but it's still the same pretty dumb overall story.

Watch it for the pretty decent character moments.