Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

People are rising against the draconian measures of [reads notes] closing bars and restaurants for 3+ weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
That + is doing a whole lot of work there.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Miksei poliisi kaasuta covid anarkisteja? Olisi kumipampulle töitä.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Gortarius posted:

What sort of spike will there be in helsinki covid stats thanks to this idiot rally?

Lol or elsewhere since I heard lot of people are from other maakunnat and we're bussed in

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

DarkCrawler posted:

Lol or elsewhere since I heard lot of people are from other maakunnat and we're bussed in

Day after day I'm beginning to think living under an ironfisted chinese communist dictatorship isn't that bad of a change. Which reminds me: did you know there's a Finnish conspiracy theory doing the rounds that says Sanna Marin is secretly a chinese agent. I think I saw some weird video on the Youtube recommendations recently that pushed some local crackpot's video on the issue.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Which reminds me: did you know there's a Finnish conspiracy theory doing the rounds that says Sanna Marin is secretly a chinese agent. I think I saw some weird video on the Youtube recommendations recently that pushed some local crackpot's video on the issue.

I actually have it on good authority from a friend of mine that Sanna is a Chinese operative because she apparently wore a crane-shaped brooch on TV once, which was obviously a symbolic gesture of supplication to her oriental handlers. Apparently jewelry-based semaphore via kymppiuutiset is the preferred method of communicating with the CCP. I don't know what accessory Xi Jinping used to send his response though.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Soros bussin' in ruffians and kriisinäyttelijät once again. Wow.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

Hey man, I thought you lived here, what gives, you a lesta agent after all :toughguy:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Pahoittelen paskapostaamisen jälkeistä tuplapostaamista, mutta nyt ihan uutisasialla:

Hesari posted:

Hallitus aikoo esittää alkuviikosta erillislakia, jolla säädettäisiin liikkumisrajoituksista ja maskipakosta koronavirustartuntojen hillitsemiseksi, kertovat useat lähteet HS:lle.

Erillislain valmistelua kiihdytettiin sen jälkeen, kun hallituspuolueiden puheenjohtajat kokoontuivat perjantaina. Hallituksen esityksen valmistelun osallistuvat ainakin valtioneuvoston kanslian, sosiaali- ja terveysministeriön ja oikeusministeriön virkamiehet.

Erillislaki säädettäisiin perustuslain 23. säännöksen (perusoikeudet poikkeusoloissa) nojalla.

[...]

Hallituksen tavoitteena on, että eduskunta säätäisi ulkona liikkumista rajoittavan ja maskipakkoa edellyttävä erillislain viikon kuluessa siitä, kun se on lähetty eduskuntaan.

Laki tulisi ensi vaiheessa voimaan pääkaupunkiseudulla ja Turun alueella, jossa koronaviruspandemia on pahin.

Jos eduskunta erillislain hyväksyy, sen noudattamisen valvontaan tarvitaan todennäköisesti virka-apua muilta viranomaisilta ja mahdollisesti puolustusvoimilta, koska poliisilla ei ole valvontaan riittäviä voimavaroja.

So it looks like we will have varusmiehet vahtimassa whether you're wearing a mask on Piritori after all, whoop de doo :toot:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Jos kuitenkin saa käydä kaupassa ja töissä ja ulkoilla, niin miten meininki eroaa nykyisestä?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Tää kuvio alkaa olla aika ennalta-arvattava. Uutisoidaan kk verran miten x ei missään nimessä tulla tekemään ja sitten tehdään x.

Vittu mitä paskaa

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Darkest Auer posted:

Jos kuitenkin saa käydä kaupassa ja töissä ja ulkoilla, niin miten meininki eroaa nykyisestä?

Jonne kysyy sulta Pasin luukusta mihin ollaan menossa ja onko se välttämätöntä kun käyt Hot Lipsissä.
Eipä oikeen mitään jos on noudattanut suosituksia, tuskin mitään jos et ole noudattanut, kun voi kuitenkin sanoa sen olevan välttämätöntä ja olet käyttänyt niin paljon steroideja ettei maskit enää sovi sun sikaniskaan :shrug:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Sanoo aina että on menossa kauppaan? Tosin sillon pitää pysyä liikkeessä joten ehkä se kadunkulmilla seisomista ehkäisee, jos se joku ongelma on ollut.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Ehkä olen vain hullu foliohattu, mutta kyllä mä annan jotain arvoa yhteiskunnalle jossa ihminen ei joudu selittämään olemassaoloaan kytille matkallaan ostamaan maitoa, dildoja tai ganjabista

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Olen satavarma että se 18v inttijanari jota vituttaa suunnattomasti olla leikkimässä vartijaa ei mene hätistelemään sittarin edessä hengailevaa lukiolaisjoukkoa tai niitä nuorisorikollisporukoita steissin nurkilla

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Saadaanpahan huvittavia otsikoita kun kontulan vauhtipipot pöllivät landelta värvättyjen varusmiesten rynkyt.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Voisivat ulkoistaa homman soldiers of odinille. Niillä ei ole voi olla mitään maskeja vastaan kun logollakin on sellainen.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

noihan toimii nykyään enään vaan jossain kanadassa

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Darkest Auer posted:

Teinit joutuu pitämään kahden metrin turvavälit kun menee puistoon juomaan kaljaa?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rappaport posted:

Hey man, I thought you lived here, what gives, you a lesta agent after all :toughguy:

I do, I meant other maakunnat besides Newlandia

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

DarkCrawler posted:

I do, I meant other maakunnat besides Newlandia

I was shitposting about we're vs. were, sorry!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Lol I didn't even notice that

Yeah I loved the bus trip, we spit at each other's mouths just to own the vassarit

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

DarkCrawler posted:

Yeah I loved the bus trip, we spit at each other's mouths just to own the vassarit

You said it was because you loved me :smith:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

bloom posted:

You said it was because you loved me :smith:

Two things can be true!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DarkCrawler posted:

You sound like a Ylioppilaslehti reporter i.e. communist!

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Lol if you haven't ever shat your pants in a bus just to own your co-passengers

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I'm a polite and considerate passenger, I always poo poo my pants before getting on a bus. :colbert:

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Speaking of pants-making GBS threads on transportation, what was that train driver strike even about?

There's been no news of an ongoing dispute and then suddenly "yeah by the way train drivers are on strike today and tomorrow, so, maybe take a bus or something."

doverhog
May 31, 2013

VR wants to change their current half hour paid lunch break into 1 hour unpaid, effectively increasing the length of the work day by 1 hour.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

VR offered to provide HSL train services for next 10 years. They reduced their price by 15% from the earlier level. Now they have to find ways to reduce costs, and easiest way is to reduce personnel costs.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Yeah, your usual VR fuckery, they wanted to unilaterally gently caress over all personnel for Savings. No surprise media painted this as those greedy commie train conductors bullying abiturients.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Ihmemies posted:

VR offered to provide HSL train services for next 10 years. They reduced their price by 15% from the earlier level. Now they have to find ways to reduce costs, and easiest way is to reduce personnel costs.

I'm guessing maintenance and repairs have already been gutted to a minimum and outsourced to random companies in Estonia?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
As a former VR employee none of this surprises me.

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
sitä kutsutaan työläisvoimaksi perkele

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Another party emerges from the fringes, this time THE CRYSTAL PARTY has managed to acquire enough membership cards.

https://twitter.com/KmyBeat/status/1374039681747324928

They sound rather harmless, but one of the public events they participated was last weekends antivax-demonstration in Helsinki, so it's probably safe to say it is filled with unsavory types.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
kuulostaa perus-ufofoliohattu porukalta

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hallituksen vara-pj
https://www.kristallipuolue.fi/juho-lyytikainen/

quote:

Vuosi 2008

Tuona vuonna katsoin dokumenttielokuva Zeitgeistin, joka käsitteli kriittisesti mm. 9/11-tapahtumia ja maailman talousjärjestelmää. Elokuva toi myös esiin tieteen ja tekniikan valjastamista ekologisesti ja sosiaalisesti kestävän yhteiskunnan rakentamiseksi. Siitä matkani tällä heräämisen polulla alkoi.
Vitun jenkit saastuttaa meidän kotikutoiset hörhöt dekadenteilla ideologioillaan, eikö kerrankin voitaisi pitää kiinni jostain omasta. Kuten että valaistuminen tulee mämmiä syömällä, perkele.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Triple A posted:

kuulostaa perus-ufofoliohattu porukalta

One of the vice chair(wo)men was also in the last elections as an uncommitted candidate for ISKTR, so let's check her election machine page...

Outi Hallikainen posted:

Poliittinen esikuva:

Tähän voisin sanoa vaikka Q-anon tai David Wilcock, mutta heitä ei taideta laskea poliitikoiksi? Sanotaan sitten vaikka David Icke, hän on tietääkseni toiminut Brittejen Vihreissä jonkin aikaa.

Tac Dibar
Apr 7, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

One of the vice chair(wo)men was also in the last elections as an uncommitted candidate for ISKTR, so let's check her election machine page...

Asiallista. Tulee mieleen vanhat joogalentäjät, paitsi että siihen aikaan ei ollut mitään Q:ta ja sellaista.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

I'm guessing maintenance and repairs have already been gutted to a minimum and outsourced to random companies in Estonia?

At Least the VR workers has been escaping to HSL/HKL for awhile. I don't know if VR has time for maintenance finnish tracks, cause they have to repair swedish tracks while losing money. At least they realized to quit their jobs so they can't do any damage... ou yeah... https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9297763
I don't know what's the situation with HSL tracks, but some years ago they didn't have time to do the maintenance cause they made more money by renting workers and machines to private businesses.
Same KOK bosses so I guess it's the same.

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Another party emerges from the fringes, this time THE CRYSTAL PARTY has managed to acquire enough membership cards.

https://twitter.com/KmyBeat/status/1374039681747324928

They sound rather harmless, but one of the public events they participated was last weekends antivax-demonstration in Helsinki, so it's probably safe to say it is filled with unsavory types.
First i thought this had to do something with kristallnacht, but i guess it's JO crystals.