Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

VideoGames posted:

Do you think they call them "Meat and Greets"?

No its "Meat and [its] Great"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cardiovorax posted:

That would have been so much cooler than the actual plot and reason for why the world doesn't make sense (it's because the developers paid no attention.)

You have no evidence of this. Dark souls 2 b team bad is a lovely meme.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Bear Seek Seek Lest

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Rarity posted:

Eating meat is somehow a big political thing for toxic masculinity groups (see Jordan Peterson's raw meat diet, soyboy insults and the idea being vegan gives you estrogen)

Yeah this is the big thing and thinking about it, it might just be a toxic masculinity thing that I find annoying. They'll make fun of vegetarians or vegans without realizing they're just as obnoxious as the people they describe and laugh at.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Saint Freak posted:

Bear Seek Seek Lest

I very nearly L2 smashed her when I had changed to dual club powerstance and gave the button a try.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I have no loving idea how you're supposed to consistently mount and topple monsters in MHGU

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Simone Magus posted:

I've never had a Twitter account and I literally never look at it.

It legitimately depresses me that so few people are willing to just ignore all this stupid bullshit.

This is me and my relationship with Facebook. I never log into my account but my email is constantly spammed with "updates" from people, but the details are always cut off so you have to click through to see the actual posts, which I never do.

Maybe I should go disable those emails. But that would require me logging into Facebook again. Lol, I ain't doing that.

My exposure to Twitter these days is purely through seeing embeds and screenshots - but at least they make their site somewhat functional without an account.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

ErrEff posted:

This is me and my relationship with Facebook. I never log into my account but my email is constantly spammed with "updates" from people, but the details are always cut off so you have to click through to see the actual posts, which I never do.

Maybe I should go disable those emails. But that would require me logging into Facebook again. Lol, I ain't doing that.

My exposure to Twitter these days is purely through seeing embeds and screenshots - but at least they make their site somewhat functional without an account.

I found the less I went on to Facebook the more aggressively they would send me "updates" so I just deactivated my account in the end

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Weedle posted:

how is games chat celebrating meat week?

cowboy hat + suit is a cursed combo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Looper posted:

All he needs to do is change his headwear to a lucha mask because lucha mask & suit is the all-time great combo

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.

VideoGames posted:

The primal bonfires were pretty awesome also very funny moment when the last one exploded and sent me flying back in my attempt to light it!

Plus when going up against the Duke's Freya and seeing that old one dragon stuck in the ceiling having been slowly devoured was creepy and incredible set design. This was the part on stream where someone mentioned the old souls and it clicked that the Duke's archives in DS1 was linked to the new Duke in DS2 and that this was effectively Seath's soul reborn elsewhere. :D

Goodness! I truly do enjoy the heck out of this game :D

Give using a bonfire aescetic is that area and rekilling the boss a go.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Obligatum VII posted:

Give using a bonfire aescetic is that area and rekilling the boss a go.

I have not used ascetics yet. Is it drastically different or just harder?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Looper posted:

counterpoint:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

All he needs to do is change his headwear to a lucha mask because lucha mask & suit is the all-time great combo

This is why El Desperado is the coolest :hai:

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

VideoGames posted:

It varies depending on the boss. Sometimes it is just harder but there are certain ones where the game adds new wrinkles to the fight.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.

VideoGames posted:

It advances the area to the next iteration of New Game+, respawning all enemies and items as well. It's not that much harder (although it's worth noting that NG+ iterations in DS2 make some fun changes beyond just powering up existing enemies).

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

ErrEff posted:

This is pretty much me minus Twitter (I guess I’m just lucky cause I only tend to get art and shitposts) but at least it won’t send me anything but birthday notifications and constant emails from a food page I followed way back when.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

ErrEff posted:

Yeah I've been off Facebook for over a year now. It's awesome.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Looper posted:

Clearly you've never been to Texas

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm playing Rogue Squadron THREE DEEEEEEE on PC Origin Xbox Game Pass presented by Electronic Microsofts and uh what the hell have the crosshairs always been this full of poo poo shots go nowhere near them lol, no wonder I was bad at this as a kid

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

haveblue posted:

Doesn't that just prove the point?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Heh, I don't even have friends let alone social media accounts :smug:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

haveblue posted:

buddy i live deep in the heart of it. i stand by what i said

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/Wario64/status/1373993859990974467

:rip:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Yo ho ho.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

reform copyright law

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

The 7th Guest posted:

reform destroy copyright law

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I've never had a Facebook, i used to use Twitter a lot but i got off it when i realised it mostly made me sad. This forum is probably the closest thing to social media i use and I'm happy with that

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I deleted my twitter a long time ago. I only still have a facebook because I have a lot of friends for whom that's the only contact info I have, I haven't made a facebook post in years and almost never interact with anyone else's

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I'm going to copyright the phrases "reform copyright law" and "destroy copyright law"

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I only have a twitter for the Life is Strange fanart.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ugh, what? This is a horrible loving idea Sony.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh well there go the plans I had for picking up DLC for any PS3 games on my list

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rarity posted:

Oh well there go the plans I had for picking up DLC for any PS3 games on my list

You still have time to buy stuff. I guess i'm gonna be going through PS3 PSN this week and finding stuff that I maybe wanted to buy but never got around to. I guess as long as we still have access to downloading what we own, but this is Sony, so i'm gonna be sure to download everything I might want to keep.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
If you just can’t buy new games that doesn’t seem so horrible cause at this point you probably already bought everything you want, but if the store as an interface is permanently closed wrt redownloading poo poo you already own that’s a dozen different kinds of bad.

I don’t PC game but it’s becoming increasingly hard to argue against PC supremacy.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Vita meant life...

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Just lol if your PSP can even connect to the internet since that's the only way to access the store.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Check out the new PS Mortis

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

At least finally throw gamers a bone and make PS3 games backwards compatible on PS5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

The Year of the Vita has been postponed to 2022.