Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lovelyn posted:

Should I get high today

yes

trip report MAC is a good strain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Hairy Marionette posted:

you are a Saint

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

JesusIsTehCool posted:

Got to do one of my favorite things yesterday.

Handing out free medical cannabis I grew to my friends who live in the park.

That's awesome!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

yes

What is "MAC," is it an acronym for "macaroni and cheese" or

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hairy Marionette posted:

you are a Saint

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

mystery alien cookies

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Inspector Hound posted:

What is "MAC," is it an acronym for "macaroni and cheese" or

milk and cum

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

yes

Yay! :)

JesusIsTehCool posted:

extremely blessed post

Chinatown has issued a correction as of 21:25 on Mar 21, 2021

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

JesusIsTehCool posted:

this is insanely loving cool

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
ugh I missed the drop for the tetra p80 because my bank is a gently caress

I’m just gonna buy a normal vape or something.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

JesusIsTehCool posted:

blessed weed thread vibes

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Red Baron posted:

ugh I missed the drop for the tetra p80 because my bank is a gently caress

I’m just gonna buy a normal vape or something.

arizer air owns

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

arizer air owns

I trust this forum and trust you

but my more pressing question is this:

I have 43 grams of ABV and an immersion circulator running to 185 degrees rn

with four sticks of butter... what do I make?

I have one box of brownie mix if that influences you at all.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

oh gently caress the arizer looks dope

JesusIsTehCool
Aug 26, 2002

Hairy Marionette posted:

you are a Saint

Thank you all for your kind words, but I am just a dude who grows a little more weed than me and my partner consume. Fortunately I had a good harvest this time around and have 3 mason jars to give away. Grow weed if you can, i live in a small one bed room and a single plant at a time can provide a lot of medicine. Our government is failing to provide universal health care so it is up to the community to care for each other and get people the medicine they need.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

JesusIsTehCool posted:

Thank you all for your kind words, but I am just a dude who grows a little more weed than me and my partner consume. Fortunately I had a good harvest this time around and have 3 mason jars to give away. Grow weed if you can, i live in a small one bed room and a single plant at a time can provide a lot of medicine. Our government is failing to provide universal health care so it is up to the community to care for each other and get people the medicine they need.

can I ask you a question? how do you germinate? I have the hardest loving time between “it’s a seed” and “oh look it’s a plant!” I have tried a mixture of methods and only found spatterings of success.

JesusIsTehCool
Aug 26, 2002
I soak my seed for 24 hours in a cup of water and then put them in a jiffy pod. Put a humidity hood on and leave it on a heat pad in a dark place. I by no means have 100% germination or think this is the best way, but it works well enough for me. I know some people swear by the "paper towel" method.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

How do I gauge roughly how much oomph I'm putting in my ABV capsules? It's been pretty thoroughly vaped in a Dynavap, but I've ground it into powder and I'm putting it in 00 caps. How many should I start out with and how long before it's absorbed, roughly speaking?

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
https://i.imgur.com/IL6JgyU.mp4

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Air 1s are on sale for $85 on Arizer's official website, I'm grabbing one so that even if I can't ever get another battery for my Solo 1 I'll still have an Arizer vape that I can self-maintain :h:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Red Baron posted:

oh gently caress the arizer looks dope

ive got a 2 because i like the granular temp control but i used a 1 every single day multiple times a day for 5 years straight and it worked as good as the day i bought it.

my #1 recommendation though is to buy a standalone li-on battery charger, the little pin/usb cable charger on the arizer itself can be finnicky as poo poo

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Real pro cats fight the water too

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Took two caps. Nothing after 30 minutes except the dreaded ABV burps. Ew.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

turned 42 grams of ABV into brownies

okay well first I turned them into butter and then that turned into brownies.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Okay, that didn't do poo poo. Four caps it is.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Real pro cats fight the water too

at the end of every summer, Wench goes to the beach to beat up the ocean

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Red Baron posted:

turned 42 grams of ABV into brownies

okay well first I turned them into butter and then that turned into brownies.

:eyepop: :420:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Ten caps and barely any effect. :sigh:

Either the Dynavap is too effective to use the ABV for anything or my body is poo poo at absorbing the stuff. This sucks.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

Ten caps and barely any effect. :sigh:

Either the Dynavap is too effective to use the ABV for anything or my body is poo poo at absorbing the stuff. This sucks.

how long has it been, because you might be about to leave this solar system at ten caps

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
I’ve had edibles take five hours to kick in.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

I had a tbsp of very dark dynavap waste and my brain melted so I don’t even know what’s happening there.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There's all sorts of ways to tweak edibles, there's store bought stuff in legal states that takes ~15-20 minutes to kick in. An easy one you can do at home is add soy lecithin to your edibles to "make them stronger" by protecting some of the THC from being destroyed by your digestive process before it has a chance to do its work.

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
I find that a high fat food can help the edibles digest.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

how full did you stuff your capsules? if they are lightly filled, take a bunch of them.

if they're super tightly and densely filled, the onset might take a super long time (like, multiple hours)...that's been my experience anyway

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

also yeah if your abv is really really dark brown / almost black you will likely need to use way more of it to be effective.

the abv that comes from my dynavap is usually almost black, i treat that thing like a one-hitter/dry herb dab sorta experience where i heat it as far as i can get it to go without combusting.

the stuff that comes from my e-nano is much lighter, even with the heat cranked up and taking several pulls from the same bowl. same w/arizer.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Hairy Marionette posted:

I find that a high fat food can help the edibles digest.

I dumped mine on a peanut butter sandwich to mask the taste. Maybe that worked really well?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

pulled the trigger on the arizer solo 2, thanks for the heads up other poster ilu but in a very high and platonic way

unless...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

arizer is very good at what they do, you will not be disappointed

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

tmfc posted:

how full did you stuff your capsules? if they are lightly filled, take a bunch of them.

if they're super tightly and densely filled, the onset might take a super long time (like, multiple hours)...that's been my experience anyway

00 caps filled to the brim with very dark ABV ground into fine powder. Eight hours since the first two, three hours later I took four, then an hour and a half later I took four more. I've had very little effect and now I'm vaping the very last poo poo I'll have for months. Wish this poo poo was legal here. Cops have locked down Christiania for months on end due to COVID, so unless you have connects you gotta look around bad neighbourhoods to get dirt-tier hash at obscene prices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
can't wait to go ROGUE

i get mourning doves visiting my window around sunset every night now... some things are nice i guess. this was a few weeks ago when it was real fuckin cold out: