Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Pragmatica posted:

:siren:

"SA F1 Worst Thread" Fantasy League is live, head to https://fantasy.formula1.com/ , make a team, and click "Join with a Code" on the league tab, code: 4b03cb4f92

I will come up with some sort of prize for winners!

Thanks for setting this up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

It really didn't matter whether Mick signed with Alfa, Haas or even Ferrari themselves. All three cars use a Ferrari power unit so unless something massive has changed since last year he was doomed from the start.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Theophany posted:

267 new posts, please tell me somebody did a bad thing and this isn't all nitflux chat because the tviv sucks loving rear end more than this thread

Drive to survive season 3 came on and it’s glorious, I’m looking forward to season 4 where Cyril Abiteboul shows up at McLaren and makes himself a Danny Ric skin suit.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Pragmatica posted:

:siren:

"SA F1 Worst Thread" Fantasy League is live, head to https://fantasy.formula1.com/ , make a team, and click "Join with a Code" on the league tab, code: 4b03cb4f92

I will come up with some sort of prize for winners!

Joined, watch me forget about this in 10 days time

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
The good thing: if you pick a good setup to start and don’t care too much about trading, etc, you are set for the season. So, even if you forget after 2-3 weeks, you may still get decent points!

Once I see how many people are planning to sign up, I’ll get a prizes announced. If this becomes too much of a thread distraction during the season, I will split it to another thread.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Pragmatica posted:

The good thing: if you pick a good setup to start and don’t care too much about trading, etc, you are set for the season. So, even if you forget after 2-3 weeks, you may still get decent points!

Once I see how many people are planning to sign up, I’ll get a prizes announced. If this becomes too much of a thread distraction during the season, I will split it to another thread.

Since when has something becoming too much of a distraction been grounds to split it off into another thread?

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Good point. :lmao:

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Ban anyone who mentions MotoGP IMO

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Befriend anyone who mentions MotoGP IMO

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Suzuki, the Fiat of Japan, won last year's riders championship

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

:hmmyes:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Kiwi sighted.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Khablam posted:

Ban anyone who mentions MotoGP IMO

MotoGP 🤤

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It’s race week beep beep

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Hi Michael

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Danny Ricc says tattoo weird, and it was even more weird that his American friend said it like him in some weird people pleaser way.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Suzuki, the Fiat of Japan, won last year's riders championship

In this analogy are Kawasaki Porsche?

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

New technical director at Williams.

He's the guy who headed the VW ID.R project.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Lance Stroll is my turbo driver.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Bernie has been knocking about being incredibly racist in a desperate attempt to remain relevant and it includes this absolute classic Bernie moment:

“I’ve said to his father, ‘Lewis needs to be careful’, because he’s being used by the people who are supporting this Black Lives Matter and they are taking a lot of money from it. And nobody knows where it goes,” Ecclestone told the Telegraph. 

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Rosberg update

https://twitter.com/nicorosberg/status/1374338335318151168?s=21

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

Bernie has been knocking about being incredibly racist in a desperate attempt to remain relevant and it includes this absolute classic Bernie moment:

“I’ve said to his father, ‘Lewis needs to be careful’, because he’s being used by the people who are supporting this Black Lives Matter and they are taking a lot of money from it. And nobody knows where it goes,” Ecclestone told the Telegraph. 

Just lmao that sentient liver spot in this photo is not the child's grandfather or great grandfather, but its father.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

Gross

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Hahahaha, this is exactly what I thought of too when I saw that scene.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Yeah sure Bernie, like where could they be funnelling money that could be stupider than F1 billionaires pockets anyway?

ohh nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Watch out, Thanks Ants, Nico's gonna eat ya!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

beneto foods is somehow faster than binotto cars

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Theophany posted:

Lance Stroll is my turbo driver.

Red Warrior fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Mar 23, 2021

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao i forgot about this

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I’m not eating bugs.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
1996 was a very bad season.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’ll give anything a try, y’all need to stop being so closed minded to new experiences

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Frond posted:

1996 was a very bad season.

extremely mods

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Cricket food is the insects+vitamin mix you pre-load crickets with before you feed them to lizards though.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

learnincurve posted:

Cricket food is the insects+vitamin mix you pre-load crickets with before you feed them to lizards though.

you'd think that would be a real hit in england

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
i'm looking for a beneto box, it can't be pinku (bwt) or any stroll color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

I fry male bee larva and eat them, ama

I do that because I don't want to throw them away and my ducks somehow don't like them, and removing them at a certain rate helps to keep the hives alive/mite count low. They are a good snack.