Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradburypancakes
Sep 9, 2014

hmm. hmmmmmmmm

Zeta Acosta posted:

now if only we could bring back grid girls everyone would be happy

To make it equal we must also have grid boys. Just big oiled up beefcakes walking around pre race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

can't give those hussies a fast car they might hurt themselves

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

bradburypancakes posted:

To make it equal we must also have grid boys. Just big oiled up beefcakes walking around pre race

The female motorcycle racer in Moto3 a few years back had a grid dude and it was pretty rad

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the corona quid posted:

Yes because those countries clearly are as bad as the third world theocracies chopping people’s hands off for stealing lmao

the usa just strangles them to death

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ArmZ posted:

the usa just strangles them to death

And you don't even have to actually steal anything!

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

the corona quid posted:

The female motorcycle racer in Moto3 a few years back had a grid dude and it was pretty rad

World Champion Ana Carrasco

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Lance stroll driver of the day

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Sergio “Checo” Perez WDC 2021 :mexico:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

chills

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

lmao

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Not better at biking thats for sure

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It would be insane if he didn't think this

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

It would be insane if he didn't think this

Thinking is one thing. Going to the media and outright saying it in a way that obviously is going to be published is another. Dude needs to shut the gently caress up, he’s his own worst enemy.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

the corona quid posted:

Thinking is one thing. Going to the media and outright saying it in a way that obviously is going to be published is another. Dude needs to shut the gently caress up, he’s his own worst enemy.

They asked him lmao, it's an interview

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

You don’t have to directly answer which is what any sane person would do. People have been asking Rossi for years whether he can win another race and/or championship and he’s never directly answered that.

Ultimately it’s just whatever, but the dude has a track record of making comments that age extremely poorly and help reinforce the perception that he has little actual understanding of his and his car’s performance.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

She was a spectacular team principal and a great loss to the sport.

It's funny in a certain sense to see how Claire was viscerally pissed off to see Williams drivers and staff being sniped off by teams whereas Frank would openly tell WDCs and Adrian loving Newey to go swivel on a nose cone.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

the corona quid posted:

You don’t have to directly answer which is what any sane person would do. People have been asking Rossi for years whether he can win another race and/or championship and he’s never directly answered that.

Ultimately it’s just whatever, but the dude has a track record of making comments that age extremely poorly and help reinforce the perception that he has little actual understanding of his and his car’s performance.

No offense and I still love you but this is dumb as gently caress. Elite sportspeople are virtually always going to answer that question in that way.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I'd also wager Claire wouldn't be overwhelmed by the insane power of a rented Ford Sierra in the south of France either :thunk:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

No offense and I still love you but this is dumb as gently caress. Elite sportspeople are virtually always going to answer that question in that way.

Same my friend. We can disagree.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

the corona quid posted:

Same my friend. We can disagree.

Let me ask you this: what do you think of MotoGP?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

they asked if he was "as good as" them

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

It's not because you will ultimately end up eating crow when you don't produce the results and already have a storied history of being a brilliant driver that turns everywhere into a toxic working environment.

Its dumb as gently caress 'alpha' behaviour. You'd have thought he'd eaten enough poo poo in his career to stop spoon feeding himself.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Theophany posted:

It's not because you will ultimately end up eating crow when you don't produce the results and already have a storied history of being a brilliant driver that turns everywhere into a toxic working environment.

Its dumb as gently caress 'alpha' behaviour. You'd have thought he'd eaten enough poo poo in his career to stop spoon feeding himself.

Why would you eat crow with a spoon? Fork and knife, dude.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Let me ask you this: what do you think of MotoGP?

It owns in-spite of the two races at Qatar and I’m very excited to see what my main man and Aussie oval office Jack Miller can do at Ducati.

I suspect the championship is going to be between Miller, Mir, Morbidelli and Marquez.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rObTNiJffu8

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Low Percent Lunge posted:

World Champion Ana Carrasco

the pics of her back surgery last year were nuts but hopefully she's able to race this year

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Why would you eat crow with a spoon? Fork and knife, dude.

Everybody knows you eat poo poo with a spoon, where are your manners?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

i hope miller eats poo poo every race

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

the paradigm shift posted:

i hope miller eats poo poo every race

Miller owns 🤌

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

the corona quid posted:

Umbrella boy:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Will this year be the year that Yamaha realizes that the bike isn’t actually worse than the year before and that Biñales is actually their main issue or will everyone continue gaslighting me into thinking the Yamaha bike is flawed like I allegedly did to LC

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

F1 Reddit is the weirdest place.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIN6pl5s3Ko

lots of lols in here

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I think we can all agree Christian Horner is the cuntiest fucker in the F1 paddock and probably still will be during the Saudi Human Rights Abuse Grand Prix this year.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Cessna posted:

Umbrella boy:

:eyepop: Nice.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Holy poo poo how do they have these shithead journalists on DTS earnestly saying they can't believe drivers switching teams can be doable as if they're going to jack it all in and become a fry cook to protect team secrets.

Its honestly making me so loving mad that I'm on like the seventh Styrian grand prix of the season with Will Buxton and Jennie Gow breathlessly in disbelief about drivers switching teams what the juddering gently caress?

We were right however many seasons ago it was saying that Liberty were going to gently caress this all up. Now we have this absolute trash and AWS overtake predictions that are about as meaningful as rodents eating out of your bins.

Hot drat I sure am mad about this poo poo I don't have to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I watched it with some KFC and whiskey and chuckled at the funny bits.
It's OK to just find something dumb and entertaining once in a while.