Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm obese but it's okay because the more I eat, the less pain I feel inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

D-LINK posted:

Her father is a surgeon, so she got it right away along with the rest of her fam.

Probably here since she was unable to travel here for work all of 2020. Problem is still international travel

I would suppose travel to the US is easier than to France. Better have her come here and stay with you until it all blows over ;-*

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

only overweight!

Fatty club! I'm 29.3 and the GA threshold is like 25 so was able to schedule my poke.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Salvor_Hardin posted:

If you get the Moderna jab you will have a little bit of me in your veins. :twisted:

(I designed one of the fluid-contact packaging products used in their fab.)

wait gently caress are you telling me my vaccine is technically a goon project

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Quiet Feet posted:

How are so many people getting the shot now? Are you all fatter than me? That seems unlikely with all the lifting chat.

MN has expanded to include Manufacturing employees, that's how I'm covered for Friday.

Samadhi posted:

Better have her come here and stay with you until it all blows over ;-*

Are we still doing phrasing?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Ehud posted:

he's also married to Topanga

I hope Topanga is ok

Topanga is hella racist dude

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

GD_American posted:

imagine four RNA sequences on the edge of a cliff

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
There are places in Ohio that are disregarding the wait list. I'm planning on getting stuck on Friday.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

My BMI is high as hell but I'm down 15 lbs since February and things are looking good for it to keep going down.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

GD_American posted:

Topanga is hella racist dude

I don't know anything about that but even if she is racist I hope her husband isn't abusive to her

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

GD_American posted:

Goons know about little pricks.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Has anyone had any luck with the hidrb.com sign up? I registered for that a couple weeks ago and I haven't had any luck. Just wondering if it's actually useful or not.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Doobie's Vaccine Haus

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Bird in a Blender posted:

Has anyone had any luck with the hidrb.com sign up? I registered for that a couple weeks ago and I haven't had any luck. Just wondering if it's actually useful or not.

Just quoting this so I can try the website myself, as I think I forgot to when it was originally mentioned.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

seiferguy posted:

Woo after some digging I finally got scheduled for my first poke :toot: not sure if I'll be a pfizer or Moderna man but I will know Friday.

How

Share the deets

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Quiet Feet posted:

How are so many people getting the shot now? Are you all fatter than me? That seems unlikely with all the lifting chat.

I built an extremely beautiful kitchen for a hospital administrator, so I asked for a favor after losing my patience seeing all of people itt getting the shot

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

I don't know anything about that but even if she is racist I hope her husband isn't abusive to her
According to one of the replies she was racist towards a cast member on Boy Meets World

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

GD_American posted:

Kinda, yeah.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I’ve been signed up for a few weeks but haven’t been texted, nor do I know anyone who has. I’m guessing it’s going to be heavily dependent on where you are and if the orgs giving the vaccine have alternative ways to dole extra doses out.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

D-LINK posted:

I built an extremely beautiful kitchen for a hospital administrator, so I asked for a favor after losing my patience seeing all of people itt getting the shot

wow privelege much

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Freaquency posted:

I’ve been signed up for a few weeks but haven’t been texted, nor do I know anyone who has. I’m guessing it’s going to be heavily dependent on where you are and if the orgs giving the vaccine have alternative ways to dole extra doses out.

It's this. I was the one that originally posted about it and did some digging into how they do it. Pretty much right now if you're not in NY they don't have a lot of coverage. They started in NY and have a lot of providers there and some in neighboring states - so until they start grabbing providers in other states you're likely not to hear from them.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Bashir and Miles getting drunk and singing songs together is all I ever needed

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Dammit you're making me want to watch all the Star Treks over again! I don't have time for this!!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Dammit you're making me want to watch all the Star Treks over again! I don't have time for this!!!

Netflix lets you run on 1.25x speed on an android tablet and after an episode you hardly notice anymore. If you feel like cramming Star Trek

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Samadhi posted:

wow privelege much

Don't Vax shame :negative:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So does Krispy Kream have any way to stop you from just getting a free donut every day?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

Netflix lets you run on 1.25x speed on an android tablet and after an episode you hardly notice anymore. If you feel like cramming Star Trek

I watch a bunch of stuff at ~1.3X with tivo quickmode-- it's a great way to get through a bunch of late night monologues.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I signed up a couple weeks ago and haven't heard a drat thing

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm through saying people should wait, go get your shot now.

Edit: the post below me is nice too

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

D-LINK posted:

Don't Vax shame :negative:

honestly everyone should do whatever they need to do to get that bag (of RNA)

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So does Krispy Kream have any way to stop you from just getting a free donut every day?

I think that's fine with them:

"Each individual guest who requests the COVID-19 offer will be limited to one (1) Original Glazed® doughnut per day, no purchased required."

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm going to have a Vaccine Reveal Party itt on Friday. The only explosions will be my immune system going off.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Hm, I'll give that a shot. Might actually make it easier to get through the bad episodes of OG Trek, heh.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That's what the promo is.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

They know you're gonna get more than one. Or coffee. Or both.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Qwijib0 posted:

I watch a bunch of stuff at ~1.3X with tivo quickmode-- it's a great way to get through a bunch of late night monologues.

I listen to podcasts on psycho mode (2x) so I thought I could handle faster than 1.25x but the visuals were too herky jerky for me at 1.5x speed

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spoeank posted:

California is shipping my county 15,000 doses per week. 1.55 million people live here 😎

Kaiser's getting 25% of CA's total shots and dividing it themselves, so I doubt those are being recorded in the county-by-county breakdown.

this dashboard says residents of Sac county have already received 549k doses. So I think that article you linked must be misunderstanding the numbers.

This site is obviously doing something important but it's also a private company gathering your phone number and then additional health data about you and that's potentially a problem.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

seiferguy posted:

I'm going to have a Vaccine Reveal Party itt on Friday. The only explosions will be my immune system going off.

What color are you assigning to Pfizer Pfreaks?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

Kaiser's getting 25% of CA's total shots and dividing it themselves, so I doubt those are being recorded in the county-by-county breakdown.

this dashboard says residents of Sac county have already received 549k doses. So I think that article you linked must be misunderstanding the numbers.

Okay... so if the doses are apportioned to each county equally by population (1.6 million doses divided by four, divided by Sac County's percentage of the state's population), this accounts for 16,000 doses, + the 15k the county gets, so 31,000 doses in Sacramento county/week total. If you figure half those doses go to second doses, that's 15,500 new vaccinations a week, or 100 weeks to vaccinate the county, at this rate.

It's a distinction without a difference, which is to say "this poo poo is hosed and not good enough."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Leperflesh posted:

This site is obviously doing something important but it's also a private company gathering your phone number and then additional health data about you and that's potentially a problem.

That was something I mentioned when I brought it up earlier in the thread - if you’re healthy then they don’t get any data on you that hasn’t already been scraped, but if you have any medical conditions that’s another thing for your “file”. They are not required to follow HIPAA even though they claim that they are being even more stringent, so lol @ that.