Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I know calling people 'ops' and poo poo is hack, but I really do hope that guy's on someone's payroll because the idea of someone going to the mat that hard for Joe Biden for free is so sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Organ Fiend posted:

:yooge: excuse me, excuse me

you did it first and you did it better

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Raiad posted:

concentration camps, but with plenty of room to spread out, as you can clearly see from the recent, fake news photos

dilution camps, if you will

have they started comparing the conditions in those camps to the conditions in their own homes in order to say the kids don't have that that bad?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

look we all agree the concentration camps are a human rights travesty that need to be abolished, but did you stop for even a second and wonder what would happen if we accomplished an incredibly good thing but it turns out the guy who tweeted the pics just didnt like joe biden?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

I know calling people 'ops' and poo poo is hack, but I really do hope that guy's on someone's payroll because the idea of someone going to the mat that hard for Joe Biden for free is so sad

yeah it's kinda sad when it gets to the point of "if you're not on the cia payroll then you have some explaining to do"

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

please... james okeefe.. im calling on u to dust off the pimp outfit for one last ride... make the dems bulldoze the border camps like they were an acorn office

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

Raiad posted:

concentration camps, but with plenty of room to spread out, as you can clearly see from the recent, fake news photos

dilution camps, if you will

"decompression centers", to use the Biden admin terminology

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1374276898465927168?s=19

Anti-imperialism means you love dictators, it's 2003 again

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

the 2016 lover posted:

"decompression centers", to use the Biden admin terminology

i wanted to give extra emphasis to the fact that these are as far removed from concentration camps as you can possibly be

the opposite of concentration camps, even

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

We have always been at war with Eastasia. War is peace. The concentration camps are decompression centers.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/1374276898465927168?s=19

Anti-imperialism means you love dictators, it's 2003 again

his brain is a perfectly smooth and he doesn't understand the context is us imperialism and not "wow these dictators are awesome"

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

if you've found yourself defending the u.s., especially its foreign policy, that's a sure sign you've gone wrong somewhere. like arriving at a mathematical contradiction

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Judakel posted:

his brain is a perfectly smooth and he doesn't understand the context is us imperialism and not "wow these dictators are awesome"

If they truly cared about imperialism they would be using approved us news outlets!

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

No one is saying these cables are fake per se but have you considered that sidney olson does not like hitler

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

how is this not getting more love? i don't think trump's agencies ever put out something this lovely

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

:yooge:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ColonelMuttonchops posted:

I forgot that yang blurted out that he was getting a cabinet position last year.

Yeah, that was loving hilarious. if anyone has that clip I'd appreciate a link to it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Lmao cuomo is trying to pull a northam

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Mayor Dave posted:

Lmao cuomo is trying to pull a northam

"trying"

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Cuomo is putting on black face and moonwalking now?

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

WorkerThread posted:

if you've found yourself defending the u.s., especially its foreign policy, that's a sure sign you've gone wrong somewhere. like arriving at a mathematical contradiction

It owns when the nominal American "left" calls you red fash for for not gobbling up state dept propaganda like hog feed

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Deified Data posted:

It owns when the nominal American "left" calls you red fash for for not gobbling up state dept propaganda like hog feed
The specific brand of heckin antifa who also believe America's foreign policy is a necessary force for stability against the fascists in Russia and China

the people who went "oh these guys were antifa too" while tweeting a picture of soldiers storming omaha beach

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

stellers bae posted:

how is this not getting more love? i don't think trump's agencies ever put out something this lovely

Biden is the most empathetic president ever

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Remember when Pete staffers, Ghost developers, and Iowa DNC members were all out partying the night before the caucus, and how even questioning the nature of these relationships made you a loony conspiracy theorist?

Also, for all of the math errors that came out in favor of Pete, I can't recall a single error of the dozens clearly identified working in Bernies favor.

Iowa mattered, and Mayor Pete deserves every bad thing the universe can give him.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Shipon posted:

The specific brand of heckin antifa who also believe America's foreign policy is a necessary force for stability against the fascists in Russia and China

the people who went "oh these guys were antifa too" while tweeting a picture of soldiers storming omaha beach

"Yeah we punch Nazis. That just means authoritarians right?"

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1374765489130500096?s=19

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

sure is a shame she didn't give us enough specifics to determine if the same lobbyist back language made it into a different bill

that's on purpose friend

I think she's just lying, none if this happened. Not like she hasn't lied before to boost her credibility

KomradeX has issued a correction as of 01:21 on Mar 25, 2021

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

love to dress, look, and name myself normally

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/AdamNeumannsCoS/status/1374810468137762825?s=19

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I thought that was ironic at first but then I clicked his feed

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Asproigerosis posted:

whys meatloaf there though

that's tv's frank and you can't convince me otherwise

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

loquacius posted:

I thought that was ironic at first but then I clicked his feed

There's no way, I refuse to believe that woke prosperity gospel exists

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
just shoot me in the fuckin face please

https://twitter.com/Oregonian/status/1374864251878313989

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

This is loving great. I hope he bites a SS guard during a press conference.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

“hey what are you doing about the concentration ca-“

:siren:THE HECKIN DOGGOS ARE BACK!!!!!:siren:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mayor Dave posted:

There's no way, I refuse to believe that woke prosperity gospel exists

Take up the White Man's burden—
In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror
And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple,
An hundred times made plain.
To seek another's profit,
And work another's gain.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Cpt_Obvious posted:

This is loving great. I hope he bites a SS guard during a press conference.

I hope one of them goes Cujo during Biden's presser tomorrow

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Woke Rudyard Kipling is a wild concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1374867896044765184