Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

loquacius posted:

the main thing Q got wrong was their assumption that Donald Trump was somehow opposed to the cabal of pedophiles IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

this is the best chrissy teigen twitter interaction

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

World War Mammories posted:

oh, neat! so did you manage to find out who put it in so you could prevent this next time? no? :oh:

this is basically how the entire concept of "corporate personhood" became law in the US. the supreme court issued some ruling and when the official opinion was filed apparently someone had basically scratched something like "and corps are people now lol" in the margins and no one knew how it got there and none of the judges had ever said anything about it but it was in the Permanent Record now so it was the constitution

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

not quite. He was arrested in 2007, and the "sweetheart deal" was worked out in October of that year. It came out to 13 months of "work release" (during which he still raped women), but that means it would have still been during the Bush administration

so rather, he was a free man during Obama's presidency

Ahh okay, I had my timeline off

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mcmagic posted:

I definitely believe that Q-anon freaks have a view of the world that is closer to reality than centrist democrats.

100%, Q poo poo is stupid but they are absolutely closer to reality with 'the elite and powerful are allowed to get away with anything, even the most depraved and horrific things' but failing to avoid the pitfall of 'well, except MY favorite elite and powerful, of course, they're good' than the average centrist dem is with 'Trump was a uniquely evil and corrupt president'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Here's the thing about Q people overlook, it's 100% a personality cult but it being a personality cult actually makes them non-partisan. They don't care about parties, they want their Q Approved Freaks and that's it, obviously this means they'll never support dems, but it doesn't make them locked in for republicans 100% either. Plenty of Q freaks think lots of republicans are also baby eating satan worshippers. The average lib will never say their party has baby eaters, even if Cuomo gets busted on live TV chowing down on a baby, they'll say that's a russian deepfake or whatever.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

sexpig by night posted:

Here's the thing about Q people overlook, it's 100% a personality cult but it being a personality cult actually makes them non-partisan. They don't care about parties, they want their Q Approved Freaks and that's it, obviously this means they'll never support dems, but it doesn't make them locked in for republicans 100% either. Plenty of Q freaks think lots of republicans are also baby eating satan worshippers. The average lib will never say their party has baby eaters, even if Cuomo gets busted on live TV chowing down on a baby, they'll say that's a russian deepfake or whatever.

Listen, he only ate that baby once on tv and that was 10 YEARS AGO. Show me the evidence that he's eaten a baby since then, I dare you.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Wow you think it's bad that Kamala offered a blood sacrifice to Moloch? So you're saying you have a problem with a woman of color moving up in the world, hosed up.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Mike the TV posted:

Listen, he only ate that baby once on tv and that was 10 YEARS AGO. Show me the evidence that he's eaten a baby since then, I dare you.

"...Ok THREE babies smart guy"

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

QAnon and other conspiratorial thinking starts with "everything is hosed and people are brushing it under the table" which is objectively correct and far more intellectually honest than partisan politics, then goes off the rails inventing reasons for it that aren't as boring as reality

Liberals waste their time explaining why the abusive system can't be changed rather than admitting that the abuse is unacceptable

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

WELL OBVIOUSLY the only options are to put them in concentration camps or shut down migration!!! Do you think we can just materialize out of thin air a system to handle refugees that doesn't involve concentration camps??

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

spacetoaster posted:

Rich white lady talking about wine a liberal stuff with a BLM sign in her front yard?

I'm most angry about the sound quality.
Yeah I skipped through the video and her house is insanely huge and exactly what I would expect from a person who would produce this stupid loving video.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

WELL OBVIOUSLY the only options are to put them in concentration camps or shut down migration!!! Do you think we can just materialize out of thin air a system to handle refugees that doesn't involve concentration camps??

lookie here, sport, champ, pal, we had a FASCIST in the white house!! ! !

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Eggplant Squire posted:

"...Ok THREE babies smart guy"

Ok fine, if a 5th video of cuomo eating babies comes out then we’ll have to do something.

*fifth video comes out*

listen, nothing we can do. The governor denies eating babies, so each side has had their chance to have their say. Now it is time to move on and do the work the people sent us to do.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/LaurenKGurley/status/1375114613394669572

piss tape bottle is real

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Why not just pee on your manager

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

looking forward to our social media clergy tagging pictures of piss with disputed information warnings

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Crazypoops posted:

Why not just pee on your manager

I only work if I'm paid. :colbert:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

That explains why my new monitor was just a box filled with pee though

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

was about to post a giant rage post after playing catch-up on the thread but instead i'll just lol at this lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

Look you cant just wave a MAGIC WAND and not do concentration camps, do you even know how government works?

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Q is definitely the 8chan owner and his son, the administrator right

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
open carry biden https://twitter.com/politico/status/1375074710652923909

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

KaptainKrunk posted:

Q is definitely the 8chan owner and his son, the administrator right

Who knows man

When my grandkids want to know who q is they say open biden

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

WorkerThread posted:

i have to admit, the biden administration's focus on "walking in slow motion" is fascinating
yeah lolhttps://twitter.com/lolatgabrielle/status/1374914491448762370

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lol at burying the lede that Hunter committed a felony by lying to purchase a gun

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

love to toss away guns in random dumpsters

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Plus it was a china gun

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Trabisnikof posted:

lol at burying the lede that Hunter committed a felony by lying to purchase a gun

Felonies are for the poors and working class, not the aristocracy.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmao loving hell

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

still sad that we never got the sons debate

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

quote:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/25/sources-secret-service-inserted-itself-into-case-of-hunter-bidens-gun-477879

At one point, two of Janssen’s employees, described by the police report as “Mexican males,” walked past the loading dock area, and Hunter told a police officer that the store had some suspicious people working for it. Asked if he was referring to those two staffers, Hunter responded, “Yea, prolly illegal,” according to the report.

:eyepop:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol just lol if Hunter fucks up the gun control push

is there anything this man won't ruin with his crippling cocaine addiction

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Lol that anyone thought Hunter was the good Biden

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Trabisnikof posted:

Drug use should 1) be legal and 2) not disqualify you from gun ownership especially if you went through legal proceedings on it already. Hunter is innocent ! jury nullification!!

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
D&D mods should be forced to sip from the Biden cum jar

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Organ Fiend posted:

Would Jeffery Epstein have been arrested under a president other than Trump?

i mean his first criminal case for loving and trafficking middle schoolers was under dubya and got him house arrest, and he was straightup friends with the clintons, so lol yeah probably

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
the only gun control i support is the disarming of failchildren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/ben_awareness/status/1375091393505427470?s=19