Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Its Rinaldo posted:

What's your opinion of Dax and Bashir?

Absolutely hated Bashir when the show started, now I like him.

Dax has been a boring non character for the entire series thus far and is easily my least favorite. Trill episodes are boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Bashir is one that you want to tell people to hang in there. Same with the non Quark Ferengi

Hell, what do you think of the whole cast now that you're several seasons in

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Wife just called me about meteors. Apparently there was giant boom at our house and that was the likely cause. Interested to see what kind of super powered people pop up over Portland over the next few weeks.

E: BOOOO. So much for cool powers.

Maybe some of Elon’s brainworms didn’t burn up in the atmosphere. Being completely disconnected from reality is sort of a superpower I guess.

Feel better Timby - fingers crossed that you’re not back at the ED tomorrow.

Freaquency fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Mar 26, 2021

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Bashir is one that you want to tell people to hang in there. Same with the non Quark Ferengi

Hell, what do you think of the whole cast now that you're several seasons in

Sisko: Started out kinda meh, has grown on me a lot. Picard will always be My Captain, but I like Sisko a lot

Jake: SO much better than Wesley in any way

Kira: Probably my favorite main character. I love how she's constantly put in situations where she has to choose between her people and her own sense of right and wrong.

Dax: Flat. Boring. The only thing interesting about her is Kurzon

Quark: 2nd favorite character. I'm glad DS9 Ferengi are not like TNG Ferengi.

Miles: How can you not love Miles

Odo: He is the one who I still don't know what to make of.

Garak: he is but a simple tailor

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Worf: Still Worf

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

Worf: Still Worf

Worf is a Klingon weeaboo

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I bought a new rifle today and then my car had issues. When you combine the two I blew almost 3k today. Stupid car needing all 4 wheels to work properly.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Did you try to give your car speed holes?

Some things don't react well to bullets /seanconnory

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Silly Burrito posted:

It sounds like STDH, but I remember our local morning news people wishing young little 2 year old Ivana Tinkle a happy birthday and it made me laugh that they didn't catch it.
Way back in like 2003 or 2004 there was a snowstorm causing school and business closures in Raleigh NC and one of their local TV news stations had an online form for announcing closures. There was a big Goon population in Raleigh at the time (lots of NC School of Science and Math grads) and the site got :goon:ed.

This was in the days before Weedlord Bonerhitler so it was slightly less obvious, but dumb GBS memes went on the chryon all the same.

To the big effort posts about dealing with FedEx from the customer side, thanks! I work for a Contracted Service Provider, so my hat and shirt say FedEx but my paycheck says somebody else. Also I used to haul heavy rear end trailers full of Chewy's stuff from Ocala to Charlotte, but then Chewy's built a DC near Charlotte so I get home sooner on Saturdays.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

Did you try to give your car speed holes?

Some things don't react well to bullets /seanconnory

The bit that connects the wheel to the other bits disagreed with a pothole. Apparently the city council will pay for some of it but I gotta lodge a claim so I have the admin bullshit to look forward to.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Blind: But main street is still all cracked and broken

Small Aussie Child: Sorry mate, the mob has spoken.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

Blind: But main street is still all cracked and broken

Small Aussie Child: Sorry mate, the mob has spoken.

:perfect:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Happy Friday

https://twitter.com/evren__7/status/1375302271437709319?s=19

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Pops Mgee posted:

Just rewatched this as well as Search for Spock and TMP because Blank Check podcast has been soing commentaries for them. So far they all still hold up really well.

Speaking of Blank Check they teamed up with HDTGM to tackle the Snyder Cut this week.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Hope you wake up feeling better Timby!

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

CannonFodder posted:

Way back in like 2003 or 2004 there was a snowstorm causing school and business closures in Raleigh NC and one of their local TV news stations had an online form for announcing closures. There was a big Goon population in Raleigh at the time (lots of NC School of Science and Math grads) and the site got :goon:ed.

I remember there being a similar thing with a message board of NC State students, the name was something like Wolfweb. Maybe was the same time.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Goddamn cat decided 3 AM was a GREAT time to knock glasses over on the counter. Why? Who the gently caress knows. Did we think we were being broken into? YOU BET.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Goddamn cat decided 3 AM was a GREAT time to knock glasses over on the counter. Why? Who the gently caress knows. Did we think we were being broken into? YOU BET.

Your cat only wants you to break into some tuna

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

BlindSite posted:

The bit that connects the wheel to the other bits disagreed with a pothole. Apparently the city council will pay for some of it but I gotta lodge a claim so I have the admin bullshit to look forward to.

ouch. surprise car repairs are never fun.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hot Diggity! posted:

Cat dance party time and your dude was high as balls on the nip

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Managed to get Moderna shot #1 without having to lie about height or weight after finding a drive-thru vaccination spot in a relatively rural area that was taking all comers. That was a pleasant surprise.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
About to find out whether my microchip is amd or intel

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Anals of History posted:

Managed to get Moderna shot #1 without having to lie about height or weight after finding a drive-thru vaccination spot in a relatively rural area that was taking all comers. That was a pleasant surprise.

Welcome to the Moderna gang.

Pf-losers :getout:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Actually clinical research shows cool people get Pfizer.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

At the circus cause they are clowns

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There's currently a conspiracy theory in South Korea that their president lied about getting an astrazenica vaccine and actually got the good one.

The good one is Pfizer, no one would care if the rumor was Moderna.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I'm gonna get all of them and mix them together and then shoot it up

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

No stop, you'll become to powerful.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Hot Diggity! posted:

I'm gonna get all of them and mix them together and then shoot it up

Yes give me the vaccine version of a Suicide from the Taco Bell soda machine

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Pfizer Phreaks and Moderna Gang are gonna replace Democrats and Republicans in the next election.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

I'm a retired marine engineer, 1st A/E. Gonna do a try hard post on various scenarios on the suez dabocial. As much as I would love to blame the deck department signs point to engineering. It may have been an operator failure but it's doubtful. Mechanical failure is more likely. These ships have insanely small crews and there is probably just 5 people in the engineering department that actually have the knowledge and authority to be flipping electrical switches.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Pops Mgee posted:

Pfizer Phreaks and Moderna Gang are gonna replace Democrats and Republicans in the next election.

This means Johnson & Johnson Gang is gonna be the Libertarian Party, doesn’t it :(

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Hot Diggity! posted:

Leaving a glass out when you have a cat seems like asking for it

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Lmao this dude is gonna win by posting cringe

https://twitter.com/TimBalk/status/1374383214060392450?s=19

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

T-Square posted:

This means Johnson & Johnson Gang is gonna be the Libertarian Party, doesn’t it :(

Libertarians don't vax, you're the Greens.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Found what my vaccine is gonna be!

https://twitter.com/YahooNewsAU/status/1148479898702319618?s=19

I'm gonna be a pfizer man

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Intruder posted:

Leaving a glass out when you have a cat seems like asking for it

Dishwasher was full.

Also he had literally never done anything remotely close to this before! He just wanted to be a dick because he's an extremely dumb cat!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Hot Diggity! posted:

Dishwasher was full.

Also he had literally never done anything remotely close to this before! He just wanted to be a dick because he's an extremely dumb cat!

My dog tore apart all the trash in my office trash can last night so maybe it was Pets Try New Things Night

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Addie was good and sweet and she put herself in the crate when it was time to go to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Wait, Ehud is our mod now??