Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cartoons like this are great because it fits both sides, very much agc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

That's pretty low energy, Ben. He really needs trump back

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

Bootleg Trunks posted:

This is what happens when your muse dies.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375255116211609601

https://twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375283867469324294

https://twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375529454076882948

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Some Guy TT posted:

twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375255116211609601
twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375283867469324294
twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375529454076882948

Can you just link the images instead of this dumb chud's twitter?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Where did the “homeless veteran” talking point come from? It’s such a bizarre and transparently bad-faith response, as everyone knows that the right wing blames homeless people for being homeless and wants to exterminate them.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

MutantBlue posted:

Can you just link the images instead of this dumb chud's twitter?

are you referring to some sort of witchcraft where i can access the source image directly and post it that way without needing to use the twitter embed

because the dumb guys twitter account is how im finding the cartoons and its a ridiculous timesaver compared to trying to hunt them down myself

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

i'd imagine in this case it would be just throwing into imgur

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Where did the “homeless veteran” talking point come from? It’s such a bizarre and transparently bad-faith response, as everyone knows that the right wing blames homeless people for being homeless and wants to exterminate them.
is this intended as a rhetorical question? it's just misdirection, they'll gallop on to schools and any number of other things they pretend to care about when it suits their needs

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I like seeing the dumb guy in the corner. I imagine him having a chuckle at the cartoons

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

FFT posted:

is this intended as a rhetorical question? it's just misdirection, they'll gallop on to schools and any number of other things they pretend to care about when it suits their needs

I mean who started this particular round of it? It seems like I’ve seen it a few times in the past few days in cartoons and elsewhere.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I mean who started this particular round of it? It seems like I’ve seen it a few times in the past few days in cartoons and elsewhere.

fox and other media outlets pushed it

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

FFT posted:

i'd imagine in this case it would be just throwing into imgur

yeah thats a bit of a pain in the rear end and its also more of a signal boost than just copying the twitter links

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

"Why should we be helping Ebola victims in West Africa when we have people who need health care here in America? No, I'm not saying we should do anything to improve health care here in America, though."

it never ended, it's just the resting insincerity and spite that never goes away, occasionally rising in certain forms as they become "relevant".

Sir Tonk posted:

fox and other media outlets pushed it
and well, yeah, this is how the forms become "relevant"

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

article from 2015 updated after the turmp inauguration that tries to summarize the mindset of "what about doing things right here at home? also i don't support doing anything right here at home"

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
it's like how they really, really care about emt's not making much money but only when we're talking about raising the minimum wage

weaponized insincerity :umberto: etc fart

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Some Guy TT posted:

are you referring to some sort of witchcraft where i can access the source image directly and post it that way without needing to use the twitter embed

because the dumb guys twitter account is how im finding the cartoons and its a ridiculous timesaver compared to trying to hunt them down myself

you can do this but yeah it's really not reasonable

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

This feels like a weird edit. There's three different fonts in the speech bubbles and the "punchline" doesn't make any sense.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Suspicious posted:

it's like how they really, really care about emt's not making much money but only when we're talking about raising the minimum wage

weaponized insincerity :umberto: etc fart
yeah it's bucket crabs all the way down

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

If anyone listens to the "Qanon Anonymous" podcast, you should check out the latest episode on David Dees, they talked to a documentarian who spent time with him during his final months. Despite his often extremely lovely views, Dees sounds like a sweet man and artist whos mind was literally poisoned by paint fumes, which explains his artistic output later in life :smith:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

???

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i dont know how you did that but im guessing its waaay too much effort on mobile and probably desktop too given the quality of the cartoons

https://mobile.twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375637748602707971

https://mobile.twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375808899387822081

https://mobile.twitter.com/dailycallout/status/1375823192309125131

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Long press, 'copy image', paste to imgur?
On desktop, it's easier.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

the Bad Italians look like Hugo Chavez

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Some Guy TT posted:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

drat, with the stink lines and everything

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

huh whaddya know wasnt as hard as it looked

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Some Guy TT posted:

huh whaddya know wasnt as hard as it looked

what did biden even do? he hasnt even really changed out the leadership at CBP

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Joe Biden has destroyed the border crisis, A Bad Cartoon.

Sir Tonk posted:

It doesn't matter what he did or didn't do, none of that poo poo matters to conservatives, all that matters is a Democrat is president now and therefore there is clearly a crisis and it's all his fault.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

now that i know the trick i can also post cartoons from tweets with comments i dont really want to call attention to

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Seriously, he missed Joetato Head.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

that's exactly the point and tbh he should get wrecked for still operating child prisons, this was one of the things he ran on. he's supposed to be ~the competent choice~ he doesn't get to wring his hands and say garsh guys we just have no idea how to not put children in cages

Twelve by Pies posted:

It doesn't matter what he did or didn't do, none of that poo poo matters to conservatives, all that matters is a Democrat is president now and therefore there is clearly a crisis and it's all his fault.

making GBS threads on biden for continuing trump's child prisons practices is totally valid though

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

lol straight white male spotted

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

You want me to not be a gigantic bigot? You might as well just punch me in the face!

Flesh Forge posted:

making GBS threads on biden for continuing trump's child prisons practices is totally valid though

Oh absolutely but it rings a bit hollow coming from right wingers since they didn't give a poo poo about child prisons when their guy was in charge. The "border crisis" isn't the child prisons to right wingers anyway, though, it's the claim that millions upon millions of immigrants are rushing the border right now and that Biden is forcing ICE to let them into the country, which is bad since all immigrants are actually MS-13 gang members. And also most of them are probably covid positive, since now they think covid is a bad thing that you need to be scared of because immigrants could give it to you.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

This is by the same guy who did LEFTISTS + BIG TECH = BABY MARX

https://patcrosscartoons.com/ is pile of poo poo after pile of poo poo

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

the see a nazi punch a nazi machine works perfectly! agc

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I’ve heard of the world wide web but this is ridiculous!!!