Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHat are they really looking for
Goku
The Squatch
True Love in the Greek Sense
An escape from WIFE NO COOK GOOD
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The Voice of Labor posted:

LOOK WHERE THAT GOT DREW

I'm...look, I'm sorry guys

Drew knew he was pushing his limitations. A man can only get squatched so hard before he's torn asunder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Whoa Whoa dude we do uh, catch and release here, like it’s just for fun. We get them drunk, smack their nips with wiper blades, and put them back in the wild. Nbd man mellow out and have an o’douls and some Chex mix. :tinfoil:

The Voice of Labor posted:

LOOK WHERE THAT GOT DREW

I'm...look, I'm sorry guys

now, you jus’ listen here, we all know that was ‘Drew dressn’ up all squatch like, tryin’a get us to smack them nips with them wiper blades

that was you, me, every sam hill one of us just goin’ at them nips, y’ can’t keep harping about th’ past

gots t’ look forward now (for the next ‘Drew)

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

their toilets have the paper built right in.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm juss sayin

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Travel channel is having an all day marathon of Bigfoot related programming today, boys!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

I'm juss sayin

can someone make this into a sticker

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Spring is coming, what are we all packin for Squatchfest 2021?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got the snacks covered

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

squatchfest just got too commercial after jefferson starship headlined the music stage

naem
May 29, 2011

seems like folk plum forget the threat what squatch represents

this ain’t some kinda game there’s folks DYIN

although that’s most cause of the beetus

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
I bought a scat book, so we could tell squatch scat from other animal scat. But, turns out its in german, and is a little more messy with a lot less animals than I expected. I'll be behind that bush taking a leak and uh.... research various ways to utilize scat...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

naem posted:

seems like folk plum forget the threat what squatch represents

this ain’t some kinda game there’s folks DYIN

although that’s most cause of the beetus

Never forget.

To check yer shuggers!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Never forget.

To check yer shuggers!

RIP Drew, will never forget my emergency thermos of juice given how much fluid one tends to lose during a proper squatchfest.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

drew? I've heard too many tales, to tell you the truth. I've heard that drew is real, that drew is a ghost. I've heard that drew protects the squatch or else that he keeps them prisoner in their own forest - there are so many stories.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

id just like to remind people going to squatchfest to follow the proper kerchief color etiquette this year lest we send mixed signals, again

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

numberoneposter posted:

id just like to remind people going to squatchfest to follow the proper kerchief color etiquette this year lest we send mixed signals, again

Reckon we should bring spares seein as half the confusion was when they got ehrm... discolored from the activities.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

and if you have to bring your wife DONT let her find one sniff about the "den," and tell her them scratches are from the bramble bushes you fell into after one too many diet dr thunders and soco

naem
May 29, 2011

I might also remind certain posters that what between 2 and 7 consenting grown adult men choose to do in the woods with wiper blades and the nips of what is eaother a squatch or the recently deceased corpse of their dear departed friend Drew is between them and them alone, or so the NDA we all signed with Drew’s estate lawyer stated and let’s not forget we inherited Drew’s squatchin’ land in a blind trust for a dat gum reason!

naem
May 29, 2011

“I got one I GOTS ONE!!” Drew was yellin’, we all heard the trap sprung an’ in the dark all that dang rope from th’ net done trapped SOME kinda beast o’r yonder.

“Why we all carry’n wiper blades??” “You just shut the dang heck UP Darryl, y’all know there’s only one way t’ subdue a squantch!”

We was all in there just a scrubbin an’ a SCRUBBIN why I don’t think I’ve e’r scrubbed so vigorous.

“Yes!” Drew was yellin “YES!!”

Come mornin well there was Drew, just a mess a rope an just a chaffed like y’ wouldn’t b’leive

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

naem posted:

“I got one I GOTS ONE!!” Drew was yellin’, we all heard the trap sprung an’ in the dark all that dang rope from th’ net done trapped SOME kinda beast o’r yonder.

“Why we all carry’n wiper blades??” “You just shut the dang heck UP Darryl, y’all know there’s only one way t’ subdue a squantch!”

We was all in there just a scrubbin an’ a SCRUBBIN why I don’t think I’ve e’r scrubbed so vigorous.

“Yes!” Drew was yellin “YES!!”

Come mornin well there was Drew, just a mess a rope an just a chaffed like y’ wouldn’t b’leive

I r’member like ‘twas yesterday.

*wipes away tear*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I reckon this here is the year we really get 'em, boys! I've been out by Drew's land in the evenin' an I done heard 'em callin to each other like they got their RUT clean on!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I vote we ban the night vision goggles this year, lot more fun having it be a mystery whose in the squatch pit.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I reckon this here is the year we really get 'em, boys! I've been out by Drew's land in the evenin' an I done heard 'em callin to each other like they got their RUT clean on!

Uh, heh, now what night was that? Mighta been me ‘n’ Drew’s wife makin’ that ruckus. I paid a visit t’ see how she’s been carryin’ on what with Drew gone an’ all, an’ well one thing led t’ th’other...

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Uh, heh, now what night was that? Mighta been me ‘n’ Drew’s wife makin’ that ruckus. I paid a visit t’ see how she’s been carryin’ on what with Drew gone an’ all, an’ well one thing led t’ th’other...

did yer remember to take the diet thunder can outta her this time, darn near cut my tugger off last time I was over.

naem
May 29, 2011

y’all ever notice how much Drew an Drew’s wife look like one another?

powerful semblance if’n y’ we’re t’ ask me

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
shouldn't say too much but i drew my own conclusions there

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

well, now, wait a minute

because I didn't wanna get all 'ornery talkin 'bout drews mrs' an all. but ...ah.....what night you say you were out there ruttin?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Drew and

Bigger Drew

:tinfoil:

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

So hey everyone I thought this would be the place to ask, something is getting into my dumpster!

I never see whatever it is in action but this dumpster is supposed to be bear proof! I think it might also smoke Marijuana! The odor is prevalent!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

did yer remember to take the diet thunder can outta her this time, darn near cut my tugger off last time I was over.

Sorry ‘bout that. It’s jus’ I didn’t want t’ litter.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

well, now, wait a minute

because I didn't wanna get all 'ornery talkin 'bout drews mrs' an all. but ...ah.....what night you say you were out there ruttin?

Reckon it was Monday.

Tuesday ‘n’ Wednesday too.

Might’ve stopped by on a Saturday here n’ there.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

Drew and

Bigger Drew

you sayin... the legend of the drewids... is true???

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mozi posted:

you sayin... the legend of the drewids... is true???

The plot thickens

naem
May 29, 2011

numberoneposter posted:

Drew and

Bigger Drew

Dreew

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Reckon it was Monday.

Tuesday ‘n’ Wednesday too.

Might’ve stopped by on a Saturday here n’ there.

oh...was...she wearin'...say...a flowery get up 'n all that? Jus' askin' given that I been out there some of them same times an' all

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Pouring one put for Drew

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Brothers in squatch i vow if i survive this COVID I will porint us out some Drew Stickers for delivery

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I survived the COVID now I've got a three month window to get my squatch in before rutting seasons over. Too bad I can't taste the sweet nectar this is SoCo and Diet Thunder no more.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you can't taste squatch musk you ain't alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
All I’m saying is how many bear skeletons do you come across in the wild? Not many if any and the squatch are SMARTER than bear, quite a bit actually