Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHat are they really looking for
Goku
The Squatch
True Love in the Greek Sense
An escape from WIFE NO COOK GOOD
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hey guys, I brought 2 cases of Natty Light, think that is gonna be enough???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

do you guys think that Isaac guy who hired us was legit?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

free hubcaps posted:

do you guys think that Isaac guy who hired us was legit?

The card he gave me said he worked for Discovery Channel, but he did pay us in home deport gift cards which was kind of odd now that you mention it.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

[readies blurry camera]

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
I know there's nothing out here, but I'm going to pretend to be scared anyway because I don't want to spoil the fun for my pals

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

HOLY gently caress BRO WHAT WAS THAT!!1

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
Freaks out after seeing a group of large, lumbering figures in the distance, which upon reviewing the footage later is pretty obviously another group of squatch hunters

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
I stopped at the gas station and got some 5 hour energies and a bunch of twinkies, you guys want some?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh yeah, just loving duper stoked for when the resources SQUATCHBASE GAMMA receives from commercial advertising enterprise with the American people starts to make the other squatchbases covetous of the booming economy being established by Gamma-people while the more traditional squatchbases are stuck hydroponically growing SQUATCHBEETS for export to America at low cost and razor thin margins for the farmers. Just silly pumped for when Sasquatch Council members from all but SQUATCHBASE GAMMA attend secret meetings in an attempt to find a way to seize GAMMA'a resources for themselves and end up embroiling the country in a thirty generation war that leaves dear America a husk of it's former productive self. Extremely mega-jazzed for when the last sasquatches left on a dying state park forest with no access to the once generous and nutritious beet fields or even clean water sit in the woods and think to themselves what the hell is it even for. Just so :stoked:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

HamAdams posted:

I stopped at the gas station and got some 5 hour energies and a bunch of twinkies, you guys want some?

Did you remember to get my sugar free Rock Star ??? Doctor says I'm pre-diabetic and gotta cut out the sugar you know.

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice
I'll be honest guys, the last 48 times we went out we're getting a little discouraging but I can feel it now: this is gonna be the ONE! [secret hand gesture]SQUATCH WATCH[/secret hand gesture]

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Guys don't go under my tree stand, that gas station tuna sandwich ain't sitting right.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
/starts banging on a tree with a branch and howling like Ric Flair

/hears a random sound in the forest

Wood knocks! WOOD KNOCKS! The ancient and revered Sasquatch people have acknowledged our presence!!!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*Shows up with three bottle of grey goose, a case of Mickey's malt liquor, a bottle of baby oil and three dozen condoms*

...oh, we're actually going to search for big foot? gently caress, I thought it was a euphemism. Goddamnit my whole weekend is ruined now!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Oh yeah these woods are definitely squatchy. Definitely squatchy. I'm feeling lucky, today is going to be the day!!!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lol whut? :heysexy:

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
My headband flashlight is broken so now it's just a regular flashlight, can I still come?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hirsute? Her STRONG suit, more like!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

This is the worst squatch reconstruction I've ever seen, we've known since the 50s that bigfoot had giant hairy titties (as well as a thicc butt)

https://i.imgur.com/SbFgC31.mp4

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i hope this squach hunt ain't sans squatch

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Too much sass in this squatch

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Did that guy with the night vision goggles come this time?

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He took off with one of those of hookers that was in front of the Circle K, so yes and no.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Tony Snark posted:

He took off with one of those of hookers that was in front of the Circle K, so yes and no.

Well at least he's tuggin.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Tell my wife me and the boys are going Bigfoot hunting for the weekend. Load up my backpack with nothing but condoms and baby oil.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*Realizes he really needs to differentiate in the flyer what kind of SQUATCH hunt this is* (even weekends woods orgy odd weekends paranormal hunt).

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
*rocks hit tree nearby*

Thems a Bigfoot in these woods fellas

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

RocktheCaulk posted:

*Realizes he really needs to differentiate in the flyer what kind of SQUATCH hunt this is* (even weekends woods orgy odd weekends paranormal hunt).

Can we make last weekend of the month a mixer?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Honestly I think it’s cruel if you don’t intend to eat it op. :colbert:

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Hi guys, I brought my friend Mr Lithgow. Everyone, please meet John.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Tony Snark posted:

Guys don't go under my tree stand, that gas station tuna sandwich ain't sitting right.

So...I guess you won't want the second half. Mind if I dig in?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I heard a noise

I think it's a squatch

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bigfeets got the best squatch

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*finds a trail of fur and meat entering Steve's tent*

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

I'm wearing my finest flannel which I have Bedazzled "<3 4 Squatch" on the back, and brought an extra for our friend so we can be twins

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
LMFAO - Squatch ft. Lil Jon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
guys... i think the squatch peed my pants last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh yeah these woods are definitely squatchy. Definitely squatchy. I'm feeling lucky, today is going to be the day!!!

I caught one episode of this poo poo and I totally lost it when the guy started calling things "squatchy". It has officially entered my vocabulary