Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Getting to know your mom

Shes a nice lady, if a bit overly enthusiastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

fridge corn posted:

Shes a nice lady, if a bit overly enthusiastic

That’s exactly what I was getting at. A lovely woman, and a treat to be around.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

following through on my promise to post whenever i poo poo

it was a hangover poo poo, but for some reason i already have to poo poo again so as soon as i hit post im going in for round 2

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Dog on my bed.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Revins posted:

Despite everything I've put on imgur being posted as hidden i just got "Nice!" as feedback

This is terrifying and why I deleted my account and unfortunately nuked goldmined threads drat it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

Dog on my bed.

That’s a good dog right there

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Dog on my bed.

Is dog allowed on bed?

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

pretty good duck

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Is dog allowed on bed?

What kinda question is that???

Of course dog is allowed on bed wtf.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Meme Poker Party posted:

What kinda question is that???

Of course dog is allowed on bed wtf.

Some people judge others based on if they like cats or dogs. I judge them based on whether or not they let the animals on the furniture.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Reminds me of the legendary thread “I gave this duck a drink” wherein forums user Displeased Moo Cow and his family raised a baby duck that had been orphaned when its family was killed.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Meme Poker Party posted:

Dog on my bed.

That's a good dog right there

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

PinheadSlim posted:

Some people judge others based on if they like cats or dogs. I judge them based on whether or not they let the animals on the furniture.

I'm ok with pets on the bed at certain times, but at night all those fuckers get locked out of the bedroom

I'll wake up to a cat meowing at my door but I'm not waking up with one screaming in my face

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

last woman I dated refused to kick her dog out of bed for any reason

it's awkward loving someone with a dog like six inches away

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Tip posted:

last woman I dated refused to kick her dog out of bed for any reason

it's awkward loving someone with a dog like six inches away

My dog would absolutely try to sniff my dick and balls

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Idk i dated a woman with a clingy dog and having a dog to pet while doing the ol plunge felt like a bonus to me

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I dont think I could date a woman with a dog

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

Idk i dated a woman with a clingy dog and having a dog to pet while doing the ol plunge felt like a bonus to me

one time her dog was literally laying across her stomach and I was like "cmon, you gotta move" and she was like "don't talk to my dog like that"

so I hosed her with a dog laying on top of her

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Somewhere out there Morally Inept is wondering why his nipples are getting hard

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Lol nice

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

PinheadSlim posted:

following through on my promise to post whenever i poo poo

it was a hangover poo poo, but for some reason i already have to poo poo again so as soon as i hit post im going in for round 2

WHERE'S DA poo poo POST?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao one of my dogs sleeps in the bed and if my partner and I start messing around he gets weirded out and goes to the living room until we’re done.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I once again call all on all the new thousandaires and thousand-lurkers, if you've enjoyed the butts or photoshops please vote five :five:

we gotta get this fucker to full gold status

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What’d y’all have for Sunday dinner? I made a nice slow-simmered chili with both red AND black beans, and then I had TWO bowls :yum:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

What’d y’all have for Sunday dinner? I made a nice slow-simmered chili with both red AND black beans, and then I had TWO bowls :yum:

all I've had so far is a 20 calorie energy drink, but I've got two avocados reaching maximum ripeness so I gotta get crackin

probably gonna have avocado toast with some nice sourdough for lunch

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hadn’t eaten since lunch yesterday so I was pretty drat hungry.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

don't have chili but I am gonna have two bowls before I eat

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Tip posted:

all I've had so far is a 20 calorie energy drink, but I've got two avocados reaching maximum ripeness so I gotta get crackin

probably gonna have avocado toast with some nice sourdough for lunch

I never had avocado toast until it became a bougie thing to mock holy crap is it like divine

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

sup fellow chili haver

I made a nice mushroom and veg chili with pinto, borlotti, red kidney, cannellini and haricot beans :smug: (they were all from a single tin). Burrito'd it and then subsequently ate it normally when the wrap suffered catastrophic failures in its integrity.

I also used this weird vegan coconut 'cheese' that's quite tasty, but also not. It worked quite well thankfully.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

It's worth $8!!!

(Not that I would ever pay that)

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Gonna make my FAMOUS spaghetti and meatballs. Garlic bread and roasted broccoli to accompany.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I've heard of it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Chicken, baked beans, Texas toast. :munch:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Spinz posted:

I never had avocado toast until it became a bougie thing to mock holy crap is it like divine

yeah, when people started mocking it I was like, "I dunno, sounds pretty good" and I tried it

it's hilarious that it's considered some bougie poo poo, I can buy an avocado for less than a dollar and make two meals of avocado toast out of it

my poor trailer trash grandma ate avocado toast her whole life

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ratjaculation posted:

sup fellow chili haver

I made a nice mushroom and veg chili with pinto, borlotti, red kidney, cannellini and haricot beans :smug: (they were all from a single tin). Burrito'd it and then subsequently ate it normally when the wrap suffered catastrophic failures in its integrity.

I also used this weird vegan coconut 'cheese' that's quite tasty, but also not. It worked quite well thankfully.

I was gonna do this batch vegetarian hence the double bean action (red kidney and black) but the missus was feeling beefy so I put some ground beef in there. Also onions, green bell pepper, a whole jalapeño, diced tomato, and a good glug of Marie Sharp’s habanero sauce. Beer of course for the liquid.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I made chicken teriyaki with roasted broccoli, carrots, and zucchini over rice. I am very much still learning how to cook. It came out pretty nice.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I made chicken teriyaki with roasted broccoli, carrots, and zucchini over rice. I am very much still learning how to cook. It came out pretty nice.

Nice! You’re never to old to learn how to cook and it’s the most useful thing you’ll ever learn.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My mom is an outstanding cook and so is my brother, so growing up I never had to learn. Then I married a woman who is also an outstanding cook. But that woman has recently started grad school in addition to her full time job and since I work from home I've stepped up from cooking once in awhile to doing it almost every night so she's got one less thing to worry about. It's been fun and so far I haven't completely wrecked anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

You’re never to old to learn