Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
powerful SOME GIZMO energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

whoa i never tought it about it this way

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
tinsley is still alive???

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Uncritical support for the privileged punching machine. Where does the line form?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

honestly this works as a response to VBNMW but I doubt that was Tinsley's intention

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

Fading away like Marty McFly as more and more papers drop his strip.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/thenib/status/1376635775605821445

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Sir Tonk posted:

My first thought too lol

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Fading away like Marty McFly as more and more papers drop his strip.

Tinsley revealed in his latest comic that he was dropped by 69 newspapers.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Twelve by Pies posted:

Tinsley revealed in his latest comic that he was dropped by 69 newspapers.

Nice

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
dusting off some Ben Garrison bespoke classics (probably these were commissions, especially back then ben's typical viewers wouldn't have the faintest idea who any of these dudes were)

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
post the commish thats like a guy sitting on a brain throne with obtuse philosophers praising him

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

yeah this one for sure was a commission, it has so much arcane Inside Baseball poo poo lmao

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Stefan commissioned that last one because there's no other way that he would appear so muscular or have any place in a comic about Jeff Sessions. Maybe Ben ran a special where you could donate a smaller amount and be put into a cartoon that he was already working on.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I remember the twitter thread with Beattie's weirdo fans jerking off over all the inscrutable minutiae in it

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Stefan commissioned that last one because there's no other way that he would appear so muscular or have any place in a comic about Jeff Sessions. Maybe Ben ran a special where you could donate a smaller amount and be put into a cartoon that he was already working on.

I would bet somebody just paid him a few thousand dollars to produce those tbh
e: quite probably stefan himself, he's had pretty major money go through his hands at times

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah this one for sure was a commission, it has so much arcane Inside Baseball poo poo lmao

should be noted that the brain throne meme is about how the subject is a loving moron

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

that is so :kiss:

like even his dipshit fans didn't realize that at the time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I still laugh a lot at the Garrison capitol insurrection cum edit

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

He's probably still mad at Roosevelt Franklin for making Sesame Street political.

I AM GRANDO has issued a correction as of 02:13 on Mar 30, 2021

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Flesh Forge posted:

this one still blows my mind

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
hi I'm Ms. Media

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

I just noticed that the scene outside the window is a photograph. I wonder if the guy was happy with what he got.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
"Make sure his pants are falling down and you can see his rear end crack."

Also I will never not laugh at loving Bill O'Reilly being placed on the level of Plato and Nietzsche.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

I just noticed that the scene outside the window is a photograph. I wonder if the guy was happy with what he got.

well hes still using it on his twitter

https://twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/status/1376596294320394246?s=20

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

It's the rock where some dumbass got a brainwave and started having real serious bigly ideas, it's an actual place you can go if you want and I bet the guy demanded it be wedged in somehow

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have no idea who grothendieck is but he seems to be some insanely obscure math guy who spent the last decades of his lifedescending into absolute crankery where he ate nothing but dandelion soup, wrote a 1,000 plus page book about how the math community spurned him, and denouncing all of his former work. although he did seem to be a committed pacifist

i dont know enough about math to know if he was a genius or crazy but the wikipedia page is extremely long and detailed. it also has a bunch of vague assertions like "many consider him the greatest mathemetician of the 20th century" which combined with the comic makes he think he attracts a special kind of math crank. but the kind of math crank who studied it in college so they only bother actual mathemeticians

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
lol is the 'sort yourself out' meteor supposed to be jorp

because if so lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Kitfox88 posted:

lol is the 'sort yourself out' meteor supposed to be jorp

because if so lol

get your daughter to plan your beef jerky diet

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

dusting off some Ben Garrison bespoke classics (probably these were commissions, especially back then ben's typical viewers wouldn't have the faintest idea who any of these dudes were)

ISIS-Dinosaur looks like he's having the best time ever.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

why is he wearing pointy shoes? why is he there at all? is he supposed to be an invention of the mainstream media?

or maybe these great thinkers just happen to annihilate ISIS in addition to several specific media outlets?

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Loling at the tiny screaming Alex Jones meteorite

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:kheldragar:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lmao that flag

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the democrats are scared of vote policies that are not based on actual data, agc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Tom Smykowski posted:

Loling at the tiny screaming Alex Jones meteorite

The Jordan Peterson with “Sort yourself out” is way better imo, considering what happened to that guy.