Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Bull head, human torso/arms, horse front legs, bull rear legs?

Definitely has a duck penis.

I feel like we’re just getting into platypus territory now, like a mythological equivalent of a garbage bin leftover creature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Hyperlynx posted:

Dunno, but according to this one fantasy anime about some guys who review brothels, they've got enormous human tiddies.

Makes an odd kind of sense since a female minotaur world be a cow instead of a bull. The real question would be could you milk her? On one hand it's cows milk, but on the other, how loving weird is this logic train going to go?

Choo choo..

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
At fantasy Starbucks, watching the giant girl minotaur squirt milk into my half caf vanilla latte while the manager apologizes because they ran out.

Screaming in horror internally because I asked for soy and they didn't hear me :gonk:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Makes an odd kind of sense since a female minotaur world be a cow instead of a bull. The real question would be could you milk her? On one hand it's cows milk, but on the other, how loving weird is this logic train going to go?

Choo choo..

At fantasy Starbucks, watching the giant girl minotaur squirt milk into my half caf vanilla latte while the manager apologizes because they ran out.

Screaming in horror internally because I asked for soy and they didn't hear me :gonk:

DeviantArt thread's here.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-gassen

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
farting on a cat, a man after my own heart

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Makes an odd kind of sense since a female minotaur world be a cow instead of a bull. The real question would be could you milk her?

bouncer at the minotaur brothel: Buddy,

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Oh lawd he-gassen

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

more like half-calf latte

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

TK-42-1 posted:

more like half-calf latte

this post redeemed the weird lady minotaur horny posting and that is not something I say lightly

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh, I was not horny posting. I legit had a :gonk: face when the Starbucks idea popped into my head and had to share the misery.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I mean, Dairy cows only produce milk like that, because they've been bred to be constantly making milk. Otherwise, it would be the same as humans, only produce when having children.

So, if a Minotaur can milk themselves, at any time, like that, that raises questions as to their creator, or whether someone has done a Minotaur breeding program.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Some minotaurs have people feet and some have hooves and I think this fact must be relevant to the penis type debate

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop posted:

Some minotaurs have people feet and some have hooves and I think this fact must be relevant to the penis type debate

If David Bowie lives in a labyrinth, is he not part minotaur?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

LifeSunDeath posted:

If David Bowie lives in a labyrinth, is he not part minotaur?

ugh the Labyrinth wasn't built to contain David Bowie you oaf, you buffoon. he can come and go as he pleases! it's there to slow down babysitters and to be a metaphor for self discovery!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

ugh the Labyrinth wasn't built to contain David Bowie you oaf, you buffoon. he can come and go as he pleases! it's there to slow down babysitters and to be a metaphor for self discovery!

I'm not saying he's full minotaur, just like part...like maybe his balls or something.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm not saying he's full minotaur, just like part...like maybe his balls or something.

No, those are quite clearly glass.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Johnny Aztec posted:

I mean, Dairy cows only produce milk like that, because they've been bred to be constantly making milk. Otherwise, it would be the same as humans, only produce when having children.

So, if a Minotaur can milk themselves, at any time, like that, that raises questions as to their creator, or whether someone has done a Minotaur breeding program.
Milk will produce from mammaries as long as it's asked for so to say. It's not genetic, dairy cows will have one pregnancy before they produce and then as long as they're milked they'll never stop.

Humans work the same way i.e. wet nurses. Please don't shame Starbucksataur for her milk production being turned on, you don't know what's happening in her personal life.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

What the gently caress are you morons talking about? Post a picture.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Oh, I was not horny posting. I legit had a :gonk: face when the Starbucks idea popped into my head and had to share the misery.

I can happily inform you that you have one component necessary for a career in artistic filth provision, the other two, admittedly harder parts, are that you need to not be horrified by it and also good at drawing it.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Johnny Aztec posted:

I see you haven't played Cloud Meadow

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
let's see page 162

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Oh cool Oglaf got a novelization

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Hate to tell y'all but dairy cows don't just produce milk forever. They have to calf every year for the milk production to hold up, so they get artificially inseminated and give birth, then (usually) immediately have the calf taken away so they can continue providing milk.

The dairy industry is kinda hosed, unsurprisingly

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bike tory posted:

Hate to tell y'all but dairy cows don't just produce milk forever. They have to calf every year for the milk production to hold up, so they get artificially inseminated and give birth, then (usually) immediately have the calf taken away so they can continue providing milk.

The dairy industry is kinda hosed, unsurprisingly

So using the chocolate cock could make them produce chocolate milk is what you're trying to say?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Sounds like a great way to keep to keep the maze stocked with minotaurs. Then we can charge Adventurers to explore the Maze and kill them. Then we sell the meat from the dead minotaurs . A win-win-win industry.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I don't think boy saviors lay eggs, either. :colbert:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Do they think female rabbits do lay eggs?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Do they think female rabbits do lay eggs?

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Man, the Gaki no Tsukai guys have been at this for a long time.

littlebluellama
Jun 18, 2013

I am kind, brave and deserve love.

I know this isn't the biggest issue with this, but Peter Rabbit is not the Easter bunny. Peter Rabbit is a regular rabbit that eats lettuce and gets chased around by a gardener. Also, the Easter Bunny brings eggs but does it canonically lay them? It always just has a basket, I never see it making GBS threads out eggs maybe it collects the eggs.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Flopsy and Mopsy lay the eggs

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Fuuuuuuckin hell I was trying to google for that but having no god drat luck at all.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The one guy notes in his review that you need to pick a lady who's had kids if you want milk. Another guy, a dog beastman, complains that the milk would give him an upset stomach.

Anime was probably a mistake.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Cocaine Bear posted:

What the gently caress are you morons talking about? Post a picture.

Chintu you piece of poo poo

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

I was horny. I still am. I’m thinking of the giant Minotaur lady boobs and I’m horny. Let it be known that I was here, and I was horny.

Thank you and god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.