Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
HOUSTON FUCKIN COUGARS

DRINK ALL THE BEERS TONIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
In case you didn't know or forgot, the Baylor women's coach is a huge chud so don't feel bad that they lost

https://twitter.com/DanielVConnolly/status/1376710839416279041

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Great news - she won't have to worry about COVID tests at the Final Four!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Arkansas showing strong happy to be here energy

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Baylor apparently with plenty of firepower to handle 30-50 feral hogs

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

chaoslord posted:

As much as I want to stay up to watch the Hogs I will probably fall asleep pretty soon so I guess I gotta get all my posting in now

Yeah you can probably go to bed now

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

To be fair Baylor vs. Gonzaga will be a hell of a NC game. It just feels a little NBA...we knew who the two teams were going to be back in December.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Benne posted:

In case you didn't know or forgot, the Baylor women's coach is a huge chud so don't feel bad that they lost

https://twitter.com/DanielVConnolly/status/1376710839416279041

I'm sure there's better ways to try and murder Geno

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Kirios posted:

To be fair Baylor vs. Gonzaga will be a hell of a NC game. It just feels a little NBA...we knew who the two teams were going to be back in December.

You don't think that USC has a shot?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

They may have a shot but they'd need to play their absolute best game. Gonzaga is better than this Baylor team, and look what they're doing to a really good Arkansas team.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Kirios posted:

They may have a shot but they'd need to play their absolute best game. Gonzaga is better than this Baylor team, and look what they're doing to a really good Arkansas team.

I agree. Gonzaga looks like the team to beat. Still, I'm hoping for a competitive game.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Can anybody shoot free throws tonight?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arkansas not even waiting until that second half to start clawing back in.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Rick posted:

Arkansas not even waiting until that second half to start clawing back in.

:getin:

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Arkansas isn't dead, but if Baylor comes out of the gates shooting even decently, they are.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Arkansas went down 15-3 and were like "finally, we can start the game"

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Indiana/Zona women are going down to the wire if you're looking for something to watch at halftime

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Holy poo poo refs just let them play

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Benne posted:

Indiana/Zona women are going down to the wire if you're looking for something to watch at halftime

Thank you for this I was just zoning out in front of halftime and forgot this was also on.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Aari McDonald plays basketball like a TV show that has people playing basketball with a bunch of steals and rebounds that look impossible without being scripted.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
UConn/Arizona looks like it'll be a really fun game

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
How the gently caress did Arkansas get a guy fouled out with 13 minutes left :psyduck:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Baylor is just bound and determined to give this away

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Sucks Notae is out, but I’m happy to see them staying in it

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

these players are completely unable to shoot yet they’re still launching threes. shocking stuff

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Oh Hogs, you were so close. Bad time to go cold.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Good threes always beat good D.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

has anyone ever mentioned theres a fella named mitchell who wears 45??? like the one on utah??? looks like he has the same kind of length too

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ooouu wee

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Baylor refusing to score in the low 60s was an ill-portent for Arkansas.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Arkansas isn't doing the foul bullshit. I thank them for that.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

Oh Hogs, you were so close. Bad time to go cold.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Arkansas had many chances to get back in this and never took it. Maybe next time don't start the game in a 15-3 hole.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

My bracket is now in the 99.4 percentile on ESPN. :eyepop:

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

I’m hoping Houston can give Baylor a better game than that. If nothing else it’s a Texas grudge match and a Big 12 snub grudge match on top of being the semifinal

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Benne posted:

Arkansas had many chances to get back in this and never took it. Maybe next time don't start the game in a 15-3 hole.

Can’t do that and then have a what felt like 7 minute stretch in the second half without a bucket too. Can get away with one but not both, we just got cold way too often this season and it finally bit us

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

dirty shrimp money posted:

I’m hoping Houston can give Baylor a better game than that. If nothing else it’s a Texas grudge match and a Big 12 snub grudge match on top of being the semifinal

Does this mean if Houston loses they're not allowed to bitch about getting left out of the Big 12 anymore?

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

General Dog posted:

Does this mean if Houston loses they're not allowed to bitch about getting left out of the Big 12 anymore?

Only one way that goes away

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Yeah, this is kinda what I expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Uhhh, one of the refs just passed out on the court