Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

my ideal politician would have rescue dogs with temperament issues, but they would not insist on bringing the dogs to the White House because that's a terrible idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I've learned a lot by seeing all the prominent progressive/left standard bearers fully embracing the jump to the right. It was all different flavors of liberalism. Supposed leftist politicians, like bernie, did not offer what would have gained him victory (a plan for a better world) because these same politicians are uninterested in making a better world.

Bernie Sanders really is just like his good friend and comrade Joe Biden. Whatever disputes or disagreements between the left and the right were always minor issues and could be dropped or picked back up again because the underlying ideal, neoliberalism, was accepted by all.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

someone needs to put down the oval pawffice account

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Sounds like he's a major pain

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Eggplant Squire posted:

They are going to get that poor dog put down. They don't give a poo poo and it really sucks.

it's unbelievable that they brought him back to the white house instead of putting him in a more suitable environment for a dog with clear anxiety issues

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Eggplant Squire posted:

They are going to get that poor dog put down. They don't give a poo poo and it really sucks.

Hell no, who would dare? The dog's gonna be still there and still biting someone every month until Biden's term is up because it's a PR issue that he has to be living at the White House because we can't have another White House without pupperinos!!!!!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
have they revealed the ethnicity of the victims yet

do the bidens just have one of those "weird i have no idea why my dog is racist" dogs

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hold on now, how do we know Pawmrade Major isn't biting raytheon lobbyists?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

loquacius posted:

my ideal politician would have rescue dogs with temperament issues, but they would not insist on bringing the dogs to the White House because that's a terrible idea

yeah

dog poorly socialized as a puppy being exposed to hundreds of new people every day, many of whom are carrying guns (which dogs seem to just loving recognize, immediately, it's uncanny)

it seems like the worst possible situation to put an anxious animal in

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
put that doggo fluffo down

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mcmagic posted:

The Obama people were such loving dogshit monsters.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lib and let die posted:

Hold on now, how do we know Pawmrade Major isn't biting raytheon lobbyists?

he only bites corrupt, racist cops

he made a deal with saint peter after his tragic death in a fire

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mirthless posted:

he only bites corrupt, racist cops

he made a deal with saint peter after his tragic death in a fire

So, cops?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Mirthless posted:

it's unbelievable that they brought him back to the white house instead of putting him in a more suitable environment for a dog with clear anxiety issues

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

president biden please authorize the drone strike, it is the only humane way to protect the american people from your awful bloodthirsty dog

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

yep

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1376954825427017732

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1376945004992724992

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NicoleSganga/status/1376981367456681984?s=20

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

It really is just blue team red team poo poo

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

"childcare worker in a migrant detention facility" looks like maybe the most soul crushing job in america right now?

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

this is fine, Major II will get to go to the farm upstate to give Major I some company, everyone wins :peanut:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

prediction: we are going to start hearing a lot about Kamala Harris' new cat, purchased at great expense from the nation's finest and most questionably ethical catmakers, in whatever breed of cat is most popular according to focus groups I don't know cats

THEN Major can be shipped off to a farm, literally or figuratively

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Ruzihm posted:

lol chomsky

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Holy gently caress putting that many people in a holding cell of plastic sheeting is torture. Wtf are they supposed to do all day while standing around crammed together? loving horrific and indefensible

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Holy gently caress putting that many people in a holding cell of plastic sheeting is torture. Wtf are they supposed to do all day while standing around crammed together? loving horrific and indefensible

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1376966204615749645?s=20

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Rename the dog Antifa Super-Pupper and make him the secretary of defense.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
are we going to find out that after all of the lies about how biden hurt his foot in the shower, that the dog was trying to bite him then too

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
this is why latinos didn't turn out to support joe "concetration camps" biden

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"Pete, could you come in my office? I've got something urgent for you..."

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Ok ok so we can open biden safely if we do 6 feet, but it's nonconsecutive feet as the science evolves and such.

OPPPPEN BIIIDIDENENNNNA

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Need this in emote size

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

loquacius posted:

prediction: we are going to start hearing a lot about Kamala Harris' new cat, purchased at great expense from the nation's finest and most questionably ethical catmakers, in whatever breed of cat is most popular according to focus groups I don't know cats

THEN Major can be shipped off to a farm, literally or figuratively

I predict that they will kill Major and secretly replace it with an identical dog that doesn't bite

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Terror Sweat posted:

It really is just blue team red team poo poo

yep

i hate this so much

our guy is in! it doesn't matter that he doesn't care about anything we wanted and is a regressive neolib gently caress from the 90s who never grew out of the Clinton years

citizens united? not talking about it anymore
net neutrality? not talking about it anymore
post office? who cares!

btw, net neutrality needs to come back, right fuckin now, it's already ruined the entire god drat internet. Now that google can just be paid for listings, celebrities and politicians are easily burying unflattering stories and businesses are drowning out unflattering reviews of their products with fake copy smeared all over a bunch of fake blogs. we spent all that time wringing our hands about bandwidth and we didn't consider the kind of practices that would just ruin usability in the digital space and terribly constrict the flow of actual information, rather than just data

I spent ten years using google on a professional basis and now I barely use it at all, it's just loving terrible.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
https://twitter.com/youngestwoman/status/1376982660615143429

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

good thing the libs can focus on how they think biden isn't a lovely dog owner instead of addressing brain space to this

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

whoa

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Just gonna bring the dog in to viciously maul a staffer during every crisis to push whatever latest fascist failing biden does. Much like how trump did with his sociopath rallies and tweets.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Chomsky is right about this though... radical change THROUGH ELECTORAL POLITICS (in the US) is off the table for the immediate future, as evidenced by Bernie's failure... BJG hitting every branch of the "politics and power are different things" tree.

She should watch her own interviews. Hedges is right. This does not make me happy - just reality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6VQJjvNxj4&t=3086s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Bideo James posted:

get in the ground its one of his funniest

It's sub-Huckabee-level drivel! Why am I the only one who understands this?!? And why are people pointing at me and shrieking that I am not of the Body everywhere I go?