Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/CBCStephenQuinn/status/1376637062271541249?s=19

lmak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

WHERE IS MY loving VACCINE/MONEY JOHN

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

lol they voted that guy into a majority government :laffo:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

ZeeBoi posted:

To be fair, the other options were...

Not really okay

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
The BCNDP are the best option out of the main three in this province by like a factor of 1000%.

Lol @ voting for them though

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Escape Goat posted:

How was Yoga still open here. Jesus.

I saw someone walk into a not-at-all-large yoga place the other day here in nova scotia and had no idea they were open. what a terrible place to be in covid times

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Me after hearing about the new restrictions

https://twitter.com/geniusguy69/status/1376691961902604289?s=19

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Escape Goat posted:

How was Yoga still open here. Jesus.

Cant shut down religious institutions

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

ZeeBoi posted:

Imagine if Wilkinson had won. I will take Horgan blaming me unjustly for everything.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Man I really hope all those 20-39 year olds who have been forced to work the entire pandemic because their jobs are "essential" don't ruin this for everyone else!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

My partner is getting vaxxed next Tuesday (not doing the next Tuesday meme, he actually is btw) because the government has identified him as a part of an extreme risk group and we don't have a clue why other than he had gout once lol

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

wheres my fuckin' jab kenney give me my jab

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm loving PISSED I was not misidentified as being a part of an extreme risk group :mad:

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'd keep on the look out must in case they are right about some danger you don't know about

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'm loving PISSED I was not misidentified as being a part of an extreme risk group :mad:

honestly, my shitpost a few moments ago was going to be "gently caress I wish I was in an extreme risk group" but I didn't want to marginalize your partners struggles, whatever those struggles may be

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I hope he and his big toe are okay :ohdear:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

My partner is getting vaxxed next Tuesday (not doing the next Tuesday meme, he actually is btw) because the government has identified him as a part of an extreme risk group and we don't have a clue why other than he had gout once lol

I told this story in the Toronto thread but my elderly parents got scheduled for a vaccine on April 18th yesterday. Before they hung up the phone they asked 'do you have anything sooner?' and then they got an appointment 2 weeks sooner instead.

:shrug:

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

Another Bill posted:

I told this story in the Toronto thread but my elderly parents got scheduled for a vaccine on April 18th yesterday. Before they hung up the phone they asked 'do you have anything sooner?' and then they got an appointment 2 weeks sooner instead.

:shrug:

Hahaha, this about sums it up.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/MelBD1/status/1376697443312660480

https://twitter.com/Nitrozac/status/1376712134432714755

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
speaking as a young person i am looking forward to the endless series of parties at our places of employment and education

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
We are really screwed. Driving past those field hospitals at Sunnybrook is haunting and surreal.

Square Peg
Nov 11, 2008

This one is good
https://twitter.com/kirkjong/status/1376772361542758400

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Death By The Blues posted:

We are really screwed. Driving past those field hospitals at Sunnybrook is haunting and surreal.

Oh yeah I've been by there on Sunday it's crazy

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
this didn’t work out as well I was hoping, but turn sound on

https://i.imgur.com/oGqYfCu.mp4

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

pokeyman posted:

I saw someone walk into a not-at-all-large yoga place the other day here in nova scotia and had no idea they were open. what a terrible place to be in covid times

Why are you leaving your house, it's a pandemic

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Why is everyone leaving their house. It's a deadly pandemic outside

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Oh yeah I've been by there on Sunday it's crazy

Wtf, another one, don't give me this "I work on Sunday" poo poo

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nah man I work part time as the grim reaper :skeltal:

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

Lol my uncle was doing radiation at Sunnybrook and had major colo-rectal/lower intestinal surgery. So when I mean drive by, I mean at the hospital couple of feet away from it.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Terror Sweat posted:

:hmmyes:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lol my uncle was doing radiation at Sunnybrook and had major colo-rectal/lower intestinal surgery. So when I mean drive by, I mean at the hospital couple of feet away from it.

Okay but there were three people on this page alone talking about how others aren't respecting the rules while outside of their homes in a quarantine

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

You can be outside of your house while following the rules.

In fact it seems easier to follow the rules outside of your house because of the idiocy of a lot of the rules.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i mean, there isn't a quarantine tho.

there's less of a quarantine than ever right now and there's never been a quarantine unless you're known exposed, have symptoms, or have traveled internationally.

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.
Maybe if the rules didn't change all the time and made some kind of sense, y'know

"Variant cases are surging and we're projecting a third wave to the extent that Europe has seen before us"

Quebec policy:
"Mental health is important too, keep reopening, we trust people will do the right thing!!"

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
honestly I feel like canada's case percentage would dramatically drop if we used this as an opportunity to let both alberta and quebec out of confederation

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Kazinsal posted:

honestly I feel like canada's case percentage would dramatically drop if we used this as an opportunity to let both alberta and quebec out of confederation

Can we kick Toronto and it's overload of sycophants out too and just Balkanize it all.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
you could, you would then be left with, uh, vancouver real estate and cape breton tourism, as the drivers of the national economy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
we're gonna build a wall, and alberta's gonna pay for it

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

infernal machines posted:

you could, you would then be left with, uh, vancouver real estate and cape breton tourism, as the drivers of the national economy

Time to rebrand as the weed country. BC weed is already world famous.

Convert the dumb pipeline the feds bought into a giant public owned national bong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
i haven't found a place with a good beer selection that delivers so i don't have much of a choice but to walk to the corner convenience store every once in a while

liquor store delivers though so that's covered