Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Pascallion posted:

where’s my 200 pages wrapped in dead animals????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
Hey twoday, can you make it so backers can change their shipping information?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Once it's being printed I'll send out a "survey" (that's kickstarter lingo) where I will ask everyone for their addresses and to double check how many copies they wanted.

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
Ah, gotcha. Thanks bud.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Do you still plan on having extras to sell for those of us who missed the kickstarter?

twoday
May 4, 2005

Yeah, you can't order like like 287 books, it's in round numbers, so I will have to order 500 and I will have some spares

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm trying to think of what Alejandro's first thoughts will be when he comes across this page

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Imagining a commentary by an author only known as Pseudo-Baloogan that explains such esoteric concepts as "a sixer."

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

twoday posted:

Yeah, you can't order like like 287 books, it's in round numbers, so I will have to order 500 and I will have some spares

Awesome thank you.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
how much for the nft of the book?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

how much for the nft of the book?

PM me .0001 buttecoins and I'll send you the NFT code.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

2DCAT posted:

I'm trying to think of what Alejandro's first thoughts will be when he comes across this page

I think he will end up searching some keywords and will find the forum. it would be funny as hell if he joined and started posting

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i was able to get an advanced copy of the book of cspam

https://i.imgur.com/xQoibez.gifv

Gringostar has issued a correction as of 03:11 on Mar 20, 2021

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Gringostar posted:

i was able to get an advanced copy of the book of cspam

https://i.imgur.com/xQoibez.gifv

Page 69 was a real treat.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Dear Mr. Twoday,
I hope this letter finds you well. I forget the precise date of my last missive, but you will be interested to know approximately two weeks after same, my province went into full lockdown/almost full lockdown in February. In that same period, we received almost 2 meters of snowfall. As you might imagine, most of my energy was turned to the preservation of my own sanity, but now as conditions have eased, I thought I'd write you.

Really simple question: can we in the thread do anything to help you and your great work at this time? I know the ratbrained tedium of finishing something for publishing, and wish to help if I can. In earlier periods it was enough to report the latest tump thing, but now I feel like that isn't doing much. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

-Neb

twoday
May 4, 2005

Thank you for the offer! But not really.

A couple of weeks ago my flatmate got covid and I had to quarantine pretty hard, and because of that fell behind on work, so as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't had much time to post in the past few weeks as I have been quarantining, catching up with work, and also preparing to move. So mostly it's just a time issue.

But I have been working on the book in between that and it is nearly done. I had to rescan a bunch of stuff because the resolution was too low in the original scans, and I still have a bit of color correction and rearranging to do, and figuring out the logistics of how I'm going to distribute it, but the day of sending it to the printer is drawing nearer.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
you're in my thoughts! Godspeed, twoday!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Question: I know I can order a second copy. Can I have that second copy be shipped elsewhere, as a gift? Or is it going to be easier for you to just ship me both?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
twoday: you are a champion!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I just used bookbinding tape to fix my daughter's peppa pig book. You can call me twoday2.0 :smug:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
eagerly awaiting an opportunity to send SomethingAwful Forums mod twoday my personal information and financial info in hopes of scoring one copy before it is sent to the Island of Forgotton Books sans half of its cover.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
i am excited

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
somebody who liked my clemsonensis shirt expressed interest in buying a copy

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
will the hunter biden squirtle squirt get an epilogue entry

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

update

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
good update ty and glad you safe twoday

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

You didn't say anyone would be getting book early.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So Trump may be getting a larger orb built

He did some silly bullshit deal with Foxconn a few years ago so they'd build a gigantic plant in Wisconsin. That hasn't happened, and after cycling through about a million ideas of what they could do there (including "boat storage") Foxconn now wants to build a 9 story glass orb

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Nebakenezzer posted:

So Trump may be getting a larger orb built

He did some silly bullshit deal with Foxconn a few years ago so they'd build a gigantic plant in Wisconsin. That hasn't happened, and after cycling through about a million ideas of what they could do there (including "boat storage") Foxconn now wants to build a 9 story glass orb

did you just get out of a time machine from 2019? we have so much to explain to you

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

the milk machine posted:

did you just get out of a time machine from 2019? we have so much to explain to you

One day we can just hand these people a copy of this book

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

the milk machine posted:

What can I say, I watched Trump's acquittal and said "you know what, let's skip ahead"

I also couldn't be bothered to figure out if ORB WISCONSIN was a plan or something that actually happened

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

One day we can just hand these people a copy of this book

Originally it was a book in time for Christmas. We all thought that was going to be Christmas 2020ug in reality it will be 2021. Promise kept.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
gonna have to update this

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Rate this excuse: "You can't arrest me! I'm filming a documentary about Alexander Hamilton!"

Note the man making this excuse is Rudy Giuliani

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

https://twitter.com/bad_composer/status/1390123243114274816

e: is it too late to add a premium kickstarter tier where our purchase of book comes with a complementary trump dildo. asking for a friend.

Blotto_Otter has issued a correction as of 19:18 on May 6, 2021

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I want an Obama dildo more. :smith:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
We could have had sailor themed ones but we didn't meet the KS stretch (see what I did there) goal :negative:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
BOLOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK BOOK

twoday
May 4, 2005

I'm going to send out the survey soon, have your addresses handy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013