Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Plinkey posted:

if that was me there would be a big old hog hanging out of my pants

lean hogs are surging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
https://i.imgur.com/c53MYCE.mp4

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
suck my dick bitch

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

,ta,a;p;

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Chinatown posted:

suck my dick bitch

watch ur loving language you piece of poo poo

dick is a slur

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/UYreuyy.mp4

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Plinkey posted:

which ep was that, i only watched the first one so far, but, im debating sleeping or watching #2 then just staying up all night

I think it was episode 2, it was more unnerving seeing the SA/Gamergate stuff and Kirtaner than Jim Watkins and his pig farm or his weird pen fetish Ron Watkins calls “autistic”

This is the side of the internet people were never meant to see and it’s on full display as a result of it rotting millions of peoples brains through the Q cult

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/rW0kwvt.mp4

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1377271140360540161

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

I think it was episode 2, it was more unnerving seeing the SA/Gamergate stuff and Kirtaner than Jim Watkins and his pig farm or his weird pen fetish Ron Watkins calls “autistic”

This is the side of the internet people were never meant to see and it’s on full display as a result of it rotting millions of peoples brains through the Q cult

can confirm it was episode two. but they dont spend a whole lot of time dwelling on SA, it was mostly about the feuds and the business relationships between the people who started chans after SA

it was funny seeing "Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka" pop up in like a branching web from SA but it was on screen for maybe 2 seconds

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

yeah i just got to it

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
It's not even midnight how did this happen.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

whats up with all these ex wh #resistance and other washout ghouls writing books as soon as they're done

cant wait for the birx and fauci book deals

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Rah! posted:

,ta,a;p;

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Chinatown posted:

suck my dick bitch

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

umm piss?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Glumwheels posted:

Ok it’s terrifying to watch the q-anon documentary and see kirtaner there then talk about SA leading to 4chan then to 8chan and gamergate. Just really loving bizarre and now I really should stop using the internet

SA is famous again :toot:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

TURNRO

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Anyone have any spare adrenochrome they could sell? Running low.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buddykins posted:

gently caress YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

trump.babay!

Zisky
May 6, 2003

I kinda got the vibe they chose not to get more into the SA part

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WOOOOOOOO CHEETO MAN!!!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

cumshitter posted:

can confirm it was episode two. but they dont spend a whole lot of time dwelling on SA, it was mostly about the feuds and the business relationships between the people who started chans after SA

it was funny seeing "Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka" pop up in like a branching web from SA but it was on screen for maybe 2 seconds

is he q

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Zisky posted:

I kinda got the vibe they chose not to get more into the SA part

there really isn't a lot to say. some pedo anime dweeb started 4chan to make a safespace to post hentai and well, the rest is history.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

trump me daddy

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
drunep J Tringlebotham

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Q is either decentralized from one to another of those nerds usurping it or it's just creepy jim watkins

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Trymp

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
trun
tep

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

don j prez

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

cumshitter posted:

Yeah it wasn’t much but when I saw Kirtaner it brought back memories of the old days of SA/FYAD including Kirtaner and Marshall Banana

I didn’t need to remember that horrible poo poo

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
Tudpr

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
tun
tuo
tup
tro
tru
trtrg

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

holy poo poo my neck hurts so much I can’t sleep. welp time to self medicate with some good old marijuana

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

resident posted:

holy poo poo my neck hurts so much I can’t sleep. welp time to self medicate with some good old marijuana

drink too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Xaris posted:

whats up with all these ex wh #resistance and other washout ghouls writing books as soon as they're done

cant wait for the birx and fauci book deals

i'd love to know who buys all of these books