Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Zisky posted:

Q is either decentralized from one to another of those nerds usurping it or it's just creepy jim watkins

it may be decentralized now, or rather it's basically dead, and now just a self-perpetuating katamari of feces and projection, but yea its been pretty obvious it was creepy pedo rear end watkins for it's conception

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Xaris posted:

there really isn't a lot to say. some pedo anime dweeb started 4chan to make a safespace to post hentai and well, the rest is history.

please let me believe that lowtax is directly responsible for wrecking everything

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Xaris posted:

it may be decentralized now, or rather it's basically dead, and now just a self-perpetuating katamari of feces and projection, but yea its been pretty obvious it was creepy pedo rear end watkins for it's conception

i still think it was just some random 4chan poster larping at the very start, but the watkins clan has been behind it for a decent chunk of time.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
TRUMP!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Zisky posted:

Q is either decentralized from one to another of those nerds usurping it or it's just creepy jim watkins

The doc draws a conclusion Q was Jim because of his pen fetish and Q posting an expensive pen as proof it was really Q. Jim acts coy when asked about the secret Q board in 8chan.

Jim pretends to not know of its existence, the URL, etc even though he’s an admin of the site and runs it. Q was probably Jim, Ron, Tracy Beanz and I bet they were colluding with Roger Stone or others within trumps orbit to help him and his campaign.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Glumwheels posted:

The doc draws a conclusion Q was Jim because of his pen fetish and Q posting an expensive pen as proof it was really Q. Jim acts coy when asked about the secret Q board in 8chan.

Jim pretends to not know of its existence, the URL, etc even though he’s an admin of the site and runs it. Q was probably Jim, Ron, Tracy Beanz and I bet they were colluding with Roger Stone or others within trumps orbit to help him and his campaign.

The pen stuff is hilarious and right on point (no pun intended) but yeah realistically it probably vacillated between a few of these people.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

funny that a website started for college kids ended up a platform for boomers

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

i still think it was just some random 4chan poster larping at the very start, but the watkins clan has been behind it for a decent chunk of time.
it's definitely watkins at some point, not sure if it was from the start or not. i would think some 4chan larper would have tried to reclaim the throne or raised a stink about pedokins taking over his gig. at least id know id be mad

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

all social media was a mistake

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Buddykins posted:

millennials are boomers now

also thats how facebook started. it started as college kids only so mark fuckerborg could steal nudes of his classmate (to ??? he doesnt have a penis ???) and then opened er up and now no one under the age of 35 is on it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

omg its true

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

myspace was cool. i wonder why it went under

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tiktok is stupid. I miss Vine

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Xaris posted:

it's definitely watkins at some point, not sure if it was from the start or not. i would think some 4chan larper would have tried to reclaim the throne or raised a stink about pedokins taking over his gig. at least id know id be mad

the fact that the whole thing was so easily co-opted by morons like tracey beanz and jim watkins feels like the most damning evidence that this wasn't some actual intelligence agency op. a loving pgp key would have solved the pretender problem

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

TropicalCoke posted:

Does anyone in here have a cat

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mark fuckerberg lol owned

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hell yeah that cat owns

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:blessed: blin cat

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Buddykins posted:

Just the whole pipeline from Something Awful to 4chan to domestic terrorists and the destabilization of a 300-year-old democracy is pretty funny.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Buddykins posted:

I would say the boomer nuts who went all in on Q cult don’t read 8chan/8kun. They’re fed this garbage through Facebook and “qtube” which is q-anon YouTubers who post and analyze Q drops. I think Facebook indoctrinated them then they move to YouTube.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

err posted:

Just the whole pipeline from Something Awful to 4chan to domestic terrorists and the destabilization of a 300-year-old democracy is pretty funny.

lol glad im not the only one that realizes this

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

The internet makes you stupid? Lol, buddy, pal, sit down, and listen

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

the fact that the whole thing was so easily co-opted by morons like tracey beanz and jim watkins feels like the most damning evidence that this wasn't some actual intelligence agency op. a loving pgp key would have solved the pretender problem

\im pretty sure you could ask 10 different q folk what qanon is and get 20 different answers. its a decentralized cult powered by a buffet of crank magnetism

theres cults out there that persisted after having their actual doomsdays pass multiple times. if you find something that disproves it then it just makes you believe it harder

this only works so many times though. the thing with q is that it's accelerated. unless they actually organize and kill a bunch of democrats and random beruacrats they have deemed part of the deepstate i think it will fizzle out in several years. there will always be holdouts like with any cult but even with the doomsday cults the leaders had the sense to say the next one was in 5 years. with q the storm is always just around the corner or every major news event is going to reveal the cabal. you cant edge people forever without them getting annoyed and just giving up. theyll likely retain a lot of the beliefs but just not follow it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Im schnorkles

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/MayorOfFartTown/status/1377305781486432258

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

Im schnorkles

eat poo poo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

if people keep mentioning schnorkles i'm going to have to post the dad can i have a dog turd song again

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

err posted:

And people say posting can't achieve material change in the world. :rolleyes:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

tacodaemon posted:

if people keep mentioning schnorkles i'm going to have to post the dad can i have a dog turd song again

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a plane? Polls? *guffaws* what are you talking about?!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Buddykins posted:

tiktok is stupid. I miss Vine

vine was killed because @jack is a nazi, never forget. never surrender

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cumshitter posted:

eat poo poo

has anyone ever called you F. Murray Gaybraham

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Buddykins posted:

myspace was cool. i wonder why it went under

it died because too many baby bombers got into it. thats it. thats also what killed facesbook

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

i agree i dont think it ever was an intelligence op. but it has been a nice gift-wrapped package for the intelligence agency's budget because they can constantly get more money out of dems/biden saying "we gotta track and protect democracy from yet another capitol uprising qoup, give us another $5 trillion dollars" and then bidens/pelosis will go "ok sure how about $6 trillion instead? gotta keep us safe yknow"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

literally history repeating itself

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

cumshitter posted:

\im pretty sure you could ask 10 different q folk what qanon is and get 20 different answers. its a decentralized cult powered by a buffet of crank magnetism

theres cults out there that persisted after having their actual doomsdays pass multiple times. if you find something that disproves it then it just makes you believe it harder

this only works so many times though. the thing with q is that it's accelerated. unless they actually organize and kill a bunch of democrats and random beruacrats they have deemed part of the deepstate i think it will fizzle out in several years. there will always be holdouts like with any cult but even with the doomsday cults the leaders had the sense to say the next one was in 5 years. with q the storm is always just around the corner or every major news event is going to reveal the cabal. you cant edge people forever without them getting annoyed and just giving up. theyll likely retain a lot of the beliefs but just not follow it

pretty much yeah

they managed to organize a literal coup against the united states government. but after that failed in spectacular fashion, like 5 people showed up to the other for real this time take back the country rallies

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

parents getting into the younger generation's culture and making it theirs and destroying it

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Xaris posted:

i agree i dont think it ever was an intelligence op. but it has been a nice gift-wrapped package for the intelligence agency's budget because they can constantly get more money out of dems/biden saying "we gotta track and protect democracy from yet another capitol uprising qoup, give us another $5 trillion dollars" and then bidens/pelosis will go "ok sure how about $6 trillion instead? gotta keep us safe yknow"

I was gonna disagree because Q is mostly suburban white people but then i realized the intelligence agencies aren't actually gonna do anything about it, so yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

err posted:

tbf this dead gay website hasnt been relevant for the last decade, most of the chud organization pre-trump was on 4chan and reddit. like the last big crossover event was gamergate radicalizing dipshit obama voting nerds into becoming trump voters, and we were late to the party