Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I think they're still manufactured in canada? unless that changed when they started doing more advanced electronics/granular temp control

either way canadians in general seem to love weed and particularly vaporizing it, which is just great imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I've been using my Extreme Q for almost 10 years now and I've never had a problem with it.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
this thing is built like a tank and it has gotten me extremely high

I give it a 10, because it gave me one

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

turnip kid posted:

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/415691-thc-caps-ron-desantis-says-marijuana-may-be-too-strong

I guess Ron DeSantis is cool with capping THC too. Your small government party at work, folks.

It doesn't even make any sense

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

THC = evil
more THC = more evil

Of course you stoners can't do math

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

THC = evil
more THC = more evil

Of course you stoners can't do math

Ok great but does this mean if a crop tests at 31% they trash it? What the hell does a gram of 30% shatter even look like?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lmao my dad's been here for 4 days and already my dog doesn't care about my wife or I anymore

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I wrote a letter to my local newspaper.

Ohio sucks, lmao. Every major city is run by self dealing Democrats and the state party is dogshit so Republicans run everything. Sherrod Brown is going to lose his seat in 2024 to some absolute ghoul because the Dems here won't do anything but line their own pockets.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Also I'm high.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Cloks posted:

Also I'm high.

made edibles that are just about ready, i'll be taking off in about an hour

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
I haven’t been this high in a long time

I recommend you all try it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Red Baron posted:

I haven’t been this high in a long time

I recommend you all try it

i keep trying but its so hard to get there anymore :/

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
smoking shatter with my vape pen in a hotel room

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Delta-Wye posted:

i keep trying but its so hard to get there anymore :/

take a break! weed is a good friend, it'll be waiting for you when you get back

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

take a break! weed is a good friend, it'll be waiting for you when you get back

mostly kidding about the instructions, but thanks for the rec.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
WEED THREAD - I WAS ABLE TO GET SOME WEED.

Thanks for your help. Am now listening to a community meeting about wildfire risk from 3 time zones away and am really into it.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
got RIPPED on the way home from work yesterday and again tonight

no wonder I gained ten pounds this winter I've been doing many weeds

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Just had Lasik done today and they gave me some xanax to calm me down. Weed/xan combo is dangerously good so I'm glad I don't have a regular supply

anyway

weed

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

yes

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lovelyn posted:

Just had Lasik done today and they gave me some xanax to calm me down. Weed/xan combo is dangerously good so I'm glad I don't have a regular supply

anyway

weed

I did this like 15 years ago and immediately thought "yuuuup can't do this anymore". Honestly I credit TCC for teaching me about benzos before I ever had a chance to be around them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lovelyn posted:

anyway

weed

grats

also ya, weed

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Good news for Virginia (and new York, if you haven't heard)

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1377247855904235522?s=19

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Alright let's see how it goes in the big apple

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Inspector Hound posted:

Alright let's see how it goes in the big apple

i'm hoping the gifting services start up asap

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Getting blazed and walking around midtown Manhattan while visiting one time is one of my fondest weed memories.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Chinatown posted:

Getting blazed and walking around midtown Manhattan while visiting one time is one of my fondest weed memories.

:same:

one absolutely gorgeous spring morning me and my buddy smoked a fatty out on a pier that had a good view of One World Trade Center being built

the best part was we didn't have any weed coming into town, a bartender in Chelsea hooked us up. we were underage drinking in said bar, lol

man that was almost ten years ago

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The food, goodness, just walking around from food stand to food stand is going to be great

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Street food is the best food. I want to go to that Michelin star noodle stand in Singapore, even if you do have to stand in line all day.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
we used to have street food trucks at work every day and they were all amazing.

also accidentally having to take a t break was an amazing thing, I’m loving locked from like four or five pulls and I’m walking through some industrial district somewhere with 90s alt rock radio playing

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Tried out Juicy Jay's flavored rolling papers today...they mute the taste of the weed but leave my lips tasting sweet!

Here's Kirin inspecting some Mello Mango

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My favorite travel weed memory was being in Kyoto and Tokyo and going to a bunch of places completely stoned off a pen my friend brought with him

Great trip, great food, Kyoto in particular is a top 10 city for me

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Got my hands on some CBD oil to hopefully tide me over during my weed drought and dealing with two close relatives getting cancer diagnoses literally on the same day. Can I just chug the bottle? Put it in the leftover caps I used for my ABV? How do I get the most out of it?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

SplitSoul posted:

Got my hands on some CBD oil to hopefully tide me over during my weed drought and dealing with two close relatives getting cancer diagnoses literally on the same day. Can I just chug the bottle? Put it in the leftover caps I used for my ABV? How do I get the most out of it?

the caps or sublingual (just a few drops under your tongue) unless you want to use the oil to make snacks but that’s just caps with extra steps.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Red Baron posted:

the caps or sublingual (just a few drops under your tongue) unless you want to use the oil to make snacks but that’s just caps with extra steps.

Is it also just a few drops in the caps if I go that route?

Friend of mine says he dips the tips of cigarettes in it, I assume it's pretty wasteful even if it works.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

SplitSoul posted:

Is it also just a few drops in the caps if I go that route?

Friend of mine says he dips the tips of cigarettes in it, I assume it's pretty wasteful even if it works.

I’m not as familiar with the oil as I am with just ABV or regular edibles but from my brief research into this is looks like the bioavailability of sublingual is higher than oral to a degree so you might want slightly more in the caps. I think I’d definitely eat something light before taking the cap and then hit it with some water like 15-20 minutes after eating to let it dissolve a bit then wash it down into your gut to be absorbed before your stomach acid can have a field day with it.

you may just have to guess-and-check to dial it in. CBD heavy stuff was always tricky for me because the “high” was always far less in my head and much more just a general sensation of ease and then an unstoppable hunger. I got taken by surprise the first few times but it helped me through dry spells 100%. you’ll figure it out.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Good soup! posted:

My favorite travel weed memory was being in Kyoto and Tokyo and going to a bunch of places completely stoned off a pen my friend brought with him

Great trip, great food, Kyoto in particular is a top 10 city for me

the one regret of my japan trip was not being stoned for any of it because i didn’t want to risk a weed cart being discovered in country :/

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I like how I can fly domestically in Canada with weed but I still can't bring a bottle of water past security

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Red Baron posted:

I’m not as familiar with the oil as I am with just ABV or regular edibles but from my brief research into this is looks like the bioavailability of sublingual is higher than oral to a degree so you might want slightly more in the caps. I think I’d definitely eat something light before taking the cap and then hit it with some water like 15-20 minutes after eating to let it dissolve a bit then wash it down into your gut to be absorbed before your stomach acid can have a field day with it.

you may just have to guess-and-check to dial it in. CBD heavy stuff was always tricky for me because the “high” was always far less in my head and much more just a general sensation of ease and then an unstoppable hunger. I got taken by surprise the first few times but it helped me through dry spells 100%. you’ll figure it out.

Thanks. Just going with the sublingual method for now. How much time should pass before I can wash it down? It doesn't taste great.

Guessing there's no problem dosing a few times a day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

SplitSoul posted:

Thanks. Just going with the sublingual method for now. How much time should pass before I can wash it down? It doesn't taste great.

Guessing there's no problem dosing a few times a day?

about five minutes or so should be okay IIRC. nah, no problem, standard “this might dull your perception of the effect” stuff would apply but aside from getting sleepy at higher doses and wildly hungry there isn’t any downside.