Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Ehud posted:

I’m getting moderna so I guess I’ll poo poo on people?

Moderna vaccine is powerful enough that my disapproving glare will vaccinate the great unwashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

GD_American posted:

Moderna vaccine is powerful enough that my disapproving glare will vaccinate the great unwashed

Ooooh instead of heat vision you get treat vision.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

roy williams is retiring

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

roy williams is retiring

He don't give a poo poo about Carolina.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

hell yeah got an appointment for my first jab on 4/20 :cool:

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

GD_American posted:

Awesome, Modernavision might be the only way I get it before fall

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Silly Burrito posted:

Ooooh instead of heat vision you get treat vision.

not only a treat for the boys, but also a treat for the ladies

Fifty Three posted:

hell yeah got an appointment for my first jab on 4/20 :cool:

jokes on you, it's actually straight liquid weed

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

Little known fact about the Pfizer vaccine, once you get the second shot, for 24 hours your urine can be used to innoculate other people. So do your duty and piss on as many people as you see.

:pisstape:

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Work will give me time off for a second helping of nanobots. maybe I'll have to take an extra day to "recover"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Quiet Feet posted:

I wish I wasn't so far behind A Neat Cape because I can't help but wonder what he's talking about.

Just finished the episode where the station is set to self destruct and Dukat ends up stuck there with them. Feels like the latest bunch of episodes features a lot of Odo. Dudes been through a lot: finds his people in a big pile of goop but has to leave them cause they're fascists. Raises a son who is an orphaned child of homicidal race engineered by the fascists. Now he's gotta pretend to be Kira's boyfriend but whoops he actually likes her!

I will stop spoiling.

Quiet Feet posted:

Also the worst TNG episode was Bev Crusher's grandma's sex ghost.

Code of Honor is the worst

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

dirty shrimp money posted:

Awesome, Modernavision might be the only way I get it before fall

Drive your rear end over the state line and get a shot here. You're not that far from Lake Chuck. Go get a Darrell's poboy.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Guze posted:

Work will give me time off for a second helping of nanobots. maybe I'll have to take an extra day to "recover"

We got an email saying please try to schedule your vaccination outside of working hours, then the next sentence said we have four paid hours off if we "have to" schedule it during work. My first one being on a Friday afternoon was actually just the only available time, but the second one being on Friday afternoon was very much by design.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

3 DONG HORSE posted:

jokes on you, it's actually straight liquid weed
"We need you to sit over there for 15 minutes and tell us if the wall starts pulsing before you leave."

Blowjob Overtime posted:

We got an email saying please try to schedule your vaccination outside of working hours, then the next sentence said we have four paid hours off if we "have to" schedule it during work. My first one being on a Friday afternoon was actually just the only available time, but the second one being on Friday afternoon was very much by design.
My second shot was scheduled right after I got the first one while I was still in the chair next to the nurse, and was just "Same day and time 3 weeks from now" I didn't have to say a thing.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Apr 1, 2021

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

CannonFodder posted:

My second shot was scheduled right after I got the first one while I was still in the chair next to the nurse, and was just "Same day and time 3 weeks from now" I didn't have to say a thing.

They asked me what time I would like to come in on the same day in 4 weeks.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Scott Bacula was the best captain.

As an admitted Enterprise defender, he wasn’t bad! His backstory was woefully miswritten, it’s absurd to think his persona is the top diplomat humanity can send forth into the stars, but he’s a charismatic and engaging enough guy I totally could’ve seen him as the random space jock captain of a small no-name exploration frigate in the middle of nowhere. Though, IIRC his dad was some Starfleet bigwig, which might explain it, I have zero problem believing rampant nepotism will remain an integral part of human governing structures.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ehud posted:

I’m getting moderna so I guess I’ll poo poo on people?

Of course, nobody expected you to stop posting just because you’re vaccinated

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

CannonFodder posted:

Yeah I got a text confirming my second appointment while the nurse was looking to see if I needed a band aid from the first shot.

The differences between states and probably places where you get it on these things is kind of fascinating to me.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I am unironically excited for the new Mortal Kombat movie.

quote:

'Mortal Kombat' creators say film's violence gets 'quite close to the line' of NC-17

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Juuust as Wasteland 3 is getting its hooks into me, the Horizon: Zero Dawn on Steam Sale email comes through. I guess they're different enough games to play in parallel..

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Juuust as Wasteland 3 is getting its hooks into me, the Horizon: Zero Dawn on Steam Sale email comes through. I guess they're different enough games to play in parallel..

Only one of them has a badass talking car. Just saying.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Horizon is more awesome and the sequel is coming soonish.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I am unironically excited for the new Mortal Kombat movie.

Those must be some Faces of Death style fatalities.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

Forrest on Fire posted:

Only one of them has a badass talking car. Just saying.

I played it after they got co-op limping along enough to best it with a friend. I am so ready to go through it again after all the patches they have done to make it better. Game is just so good and it's a shame it had so many issues.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

SundayMoney posted:

I played it after they got co-op limping along enough to best it with a friend. I am so ready to go through it again after all the patches they have done to make it better. Game is just so good and it's a shame it had so many issues.

Yeah I tried playing it at release and bounced off hard, even though building up the team and establishing a new base seemed like such a cool addition. It definitely runs better now than it did then (if I remember maybe I stopped played because an update made it so it wouldn't even launch).

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/Buster_ESPN/status/1377638903126065152?s=19

Baseball off to a great start awoooo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hey I was lifting and I all of a sudden felt like the outside of my elbow got stabbed, so I need Tommy John or does anyone know what this might be

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Hey I was lifting and I all of a sudden felt like the outside of my elbow got stabbed, so I need Tommy John or does anyone know what this might be

Maybe you have golfers elbow.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Spoeank posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNelnqsmnlM

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Good to see these teams learned from watching the Cardinals get sidelined for two weeks

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Blowjob Overtime posted:

thank you for this

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Spoeank posted:

It's probably wankers elbow

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:

Blowjob Overtime posted:

annnnnnnnd installing. thanks for the tip.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Spoeank posted:

what were you lifting

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Spoeank posted:

Did someone stab you?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

ZuluDashOne posted:

annnnnnnnd installing. thanks for the tip.

Nooooo I'm never gonna finish my XCOM Long War playthrough now.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

a neat cape posted:

I will stop spoiling.

Code of Honor is the worst

It's cool. I watched episodes of it here and there back during the original run, including like half of the last episode, and I have the jist of the series anyway, so spoil away :shobon:

I dunno though, Code of Honor at least introduced a fun new bloodsport.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FizFashizzle posted:

what were you lifting

I was doing triceps pulldowns at the time. It's like directly over the nub.

Intruder posted:

Did someone stab you?

this might be it yea actually nm

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Spoeank posted:

I was doing triceps pulldowns at the time. It's like directly over the nub.

this might be it yea actually nm

I was serious about golfers elbow.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Oh hell yeah, been waiting for HZD to go on sale. Thanks for the heads-up.

Edit: Once I finish BoTW in a few years lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I was serious about golfers elbow.

Oh I meant to reply: wrong part of the elbow!