Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Let's maybe avoid judgement of anyone's looks in this thread. The thread about a podcast with Matt Christman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dudes rock

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

multijoe posted:

Virgil got the Covid :doh:

I hope he gets better. It sucks.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I enjoyed the latest episode. A good episode of them talking some current events and riffing. The bonus looks good too.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

How the hell do you get covid when your job is recording from your hovel for two hours a week.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Boywhiz88 posted:

Let's maybe avoid judgement of anyone's looks in this thread. The thread about a podcast with Matt Christman

Hard to believe that Matt is only 26 years old.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Groovelord Neato posted:

How the hell do you get covid when your job is recording from your hovel for two hours a week.

From the orgies you go to in your free time

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I wonder what “socially distanced” podcaster island rave for cat people influencers he caught it at

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Bust Rodd posted:

I wonder what “socially distanced” podcaster island rave for cat people influencers he caught it at

He misunderstood the concept of the "COVID-19" vape flavor he got.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

remember that cold-open they did the other day where Felix pretends to quit the show right before they record? I thought he sounded a bit Virgil-ey, do you guys think they were subtly mocking Virgil there?

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

littleorv posted:

Dudes rock

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Juul-Whip posted:

remember that cold-open they did the other day where Felix pretends to quit the show right before they record? I thought he sounded a bit Virgil-ey, do you guys think they were subtly mocking Virgil there?

Yeah definitely

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Juul-Whip posted:

absolutely and also matt sounded really divorced in the last one

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

There was an episode where briahna asked specifically if virgil was taking covid precautions and he was not.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
on the Patreon comments:

quote:

Ned Schafer

Let Karina know that immigration absolutely effects rural America. Who does she think works in the AG and food processing industries that dominate rural economies?

SA user Crowsbeak spotted

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I haven't logged in to Patreon's site since I added my subscription.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
seriously how has crowsbeak not been Perma'd yet?

crowsbeak feels like a chud sockpuppet account at times

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Zhulik posted:

Rabbi Tupac
Jan 1, 2010

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Zhulik posted:

Excited for Matt's divorced guy energy turn.

Parrot Doctor
Aug 28, 2004

Matt got divorced?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

inferis posted:

There was an episode where briahna asked specifically if virgil was taking covid precautions and he was not.

I do not get this.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Juul-Whip posted:

virgil didn't come back after a gravelly voiced homosexual came on to roast current events :(

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

on the Patreon comments:

SA user Crowsbeak spotted

I thought about tweeting her to say Iowa absolutely depends on migrant labor but it would have been annoying and she read that several hundred page bill and I did not. It was a good podcast.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

lol whos crowsbeak

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

seriously how has crowsbeak not been Perma'd yet?

crowsbeak feels like a chud sockpuppet account at times

I don't think you of all people should be calling for bans to get handed out

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Boywhiz88 posted:

He does set the bar pretty untouchably high, you're right

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Cosmik Slop posted:

He does set the bar pretty untouchably high, you're right

*unbeardedMatt.jpg*

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
matt is a thot, a pawg and a drat snack

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

he’s a lib but i still love him, looking fwd to thomas frank going on at long last

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1377737678054129672?s=21

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

some plague rats posted:

I don't think you of all people should be calling for bans to get handed out

what exactly did I say that was Banable? did I turn "Working Class" into a racist dogwhistle like crowsbeak did or are you talking about my last username? because uhhh *taps outdated Sig*

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Apr 2, 2021

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

he’s a lib but i still love him, looking fwd to thomas frank going on at long last

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1377737678054129672?s=21

Certainly not a radical by any means but Listen, Liberal is still a good book for de-libbifying anyone receptive to it.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
i can smell the empty used Axe body spray can in this tweet

https://twitter.com/Clarentius1/status/1377724124877963264?s=19

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Congrats to Anna from Red Scare on the birth of her first child - making her the first person in the Chapo extended universe to become a parent.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wizard Master posted:

Congrats to Anna from Red Scare on the birth of her first child - making her the first person in the Chapo extended universe to become a parent.

excuse me Will and Amber share custody of Felix

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

what exactly did I say that was Banable? did I turn "Working Class" into a racist dogwhistle like crowsbeak did or are you talking about my last username? because uhhh *taps outdated Sig*

I don't actually know who you are but you can say that to pretty much anyone and be onto something

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Is Anna part of the Chapo universe? Has she ever been on the show? Have they ever mentioned her?

Anna seems like a meme podcaster, in my two years of listening to this poo poo and watching all these people I’ve never heard anyone say anything even remotely nice or constructive about her, even her fans. She exists seemingly to get dunked on for her weird personality and behavior, but then literally everything she says reinforces the mean jokes people say about her.

No comment on Dasha except for she sucks, team Adam forever.

Edit: https://twitter.com/miniondeathcult/status/1376954203654946817?s=21

I think a lot about the line from the 500th episode about Chapo has shaped and defined the style of online discourse in a very bizarre way but once you recognize the stems you see Matt Christmas and Feelix all over everything.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Apr 2, 2021

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

Is Anna part of the Chapo universe? Has she ever been on the show? Have they ever mentioned her?

Anna seems like a meme podcaster, in my two years of listening to this poo poo and watching all these people I’ve never heard anyone say anything even remotely nice or constructive about her, even her fans. She exists seemingly to get dunked on for her weird personality and behavior, but then literally everything she says reinforces the mean jokes people say about her.

Interesting you say that when both Adam and Felix liked her baby picture on Instagram - and that fact that Adam did that after what Dasha put him through speaks volumes.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wizard Master posted:

Interesting you say that when both Adam and Felix liked her baby picture on Instagram - and that fact that Adam did that after what Dasha put him through speaks volumes.

shuuuut uuuuuup

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

oh for real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Classic Adam