Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
what happened in the midwest to make everyone so afraid of food with seasoning seriously tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Muy. I want some micro pigs in a blanket with chipoltle ketchup and marinated cilantro pepper and chili oil onions and queso Fresca in a FLOUR tortilla please. :crossarms:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Revins posted:

what happened in the midwest to make everyone so afraid of food with seasoning seriously tho

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I got tacos at a place in St. Louis once and the first ingredient in their hot sauce was Ketchup. The salsa also had spaghetti in it.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Mayo is too spicy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Revins posted:

It's not really like that anymore.

Small midwest towns have legit family owned mexican, indian, thai, hmong, and other places now that serve traditional food. So, nothing anymore?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Revins posted:

They are what they eat.

Bland as hell.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
gardeners were pruning trees this morning and now im in bed and listening to a branch scrape back and forth just above my second story window with the wind wtf i cant sleep and im pretty sure even if i take my screen off my window im not gonna be able to reach

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wish there was a good burrito place near me. Plenty of decent Mexican places but they aren’t burrito places, you know what I mean?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Im going to take some edibles and then in 2-3 hours I'm going to make turkey+balogna pinwheels out of one of these tortillâs

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I wish there was a good burrito place near me. Plenty of decent Mexican places but they aren’t burrito places, you know what I mean?

*Nods the knowing nod of a Southern Californian*

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's been exactly 12 hours since I got my vaccine and I feel like rear end. Tonight might be a rough one. My cat is sticking to me like glue though, purring like crazy. Usually he reserves the Imperial Guard schtick for my wife, but maybe he knows I'm feeling a bit rotten.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

My arm hurts but its only been 5 hours. Hoping I don't feel like you later on

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

went out for dinner tonight

loving nashville hot fried chicken sandwich

not my photo, but a customer's photo of the same sandwich at the same restaurant

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The noble chicken sandwich is underrated, always living in the shadow of the burg.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Still working on making goobers. Here's some work-in-progress goobers for your viewing pleasure/my post count. I'm done for tonight.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Still working on making goobers. Here's some work-in-progress goobers for your viewing pleasure/my post count. I'm done for tonight.

you haven't quite captured my essence yet but you're getting close

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

godzilla vs kong was trash

and not very good trash either

very poor decision to do a whole subplot about a good guy conspiracy theorist who's right about everything

I enjoyed Godzilla King of the Monsters so I had high hopes for this

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Revins posted:

I genuinely had smack my bitch up stuck in my head earlier today and I hadn't heard or thought about it in yearsss wtf

I made a reference to scrooge mcduck swimming in his pool of gold coins to my fiancee the other day and she hadn't a clue what I was talking about since shes never seen ducktails and anyway we were watching an episode of brooklyn 99 later that night and they reference the exact same thing on the show. Why do these things happen?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

my insomnia continues. I've been lying in bed listening to rain sounds and trying to clear my mind for hours to no avail. I got plans though. Gotta do a drug test and some paperwork for my new job later today then after that I'm grabbing some cbd, melatonin and diphenhydramine, putting in ear plugs, and hoping to sleep like 12 hours

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Have you tried doing those things whilst in bed though?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I had forgotten cbd products exist since I had real weed. I don't feel like picking up today because I know the girl I've been buying from is going to be super busy today so I'm just getting a small bottle of cbd oil for now. as far as the other things I haven't felt like spending money on them because I kept thinking "surely this will be the night my brain caves in to exhaustion and I sleep well" but that keeps not happening

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
That reminds me that I have some CBD oil. No idea if it actually does anything for me.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I just got the first Pfizer jab, so In five weeks I will be licking doorknobs, having skin-to-skin contact with the elderly, and asking strangers to spit in my eyes, just like I did before this drat pandemic started.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i filled out my instacart while very high and drunk over multiple nights the last week. ordered today. looking forward to my dinner:

+

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Breakfast

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If we banned meat but everyone cut off and donated their feet to a world LAST MEAT FUND

How many years would the world meat supply exist off all humans feet in 2021.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

i filled out my instacart while very high and drunk over multiple nights the last week. ordered today. looking forward to my dinner:

+

You can’t dip chicken in chicken you madman!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Halloween Liker posted:

If we banned meat but everyone cut off and donated their feet to a world LAST MEAT FUND

How many years would the world meat supply exist off all humans feet in 2021.

July 2021

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

hmmm

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Last night sucked but not as bad as I feared it was going to suck. Low fever all night whereas I was expecting one of those god awful full blown drenched in sweat and shivering type fevers based on how I felt when I went to bed. Doing better now, though still feel kinda raw.

All in all B+ would vaccinate again.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
I feel run down and I'm sneezing a lot

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

+

That's too salty, bro.
Too much sodium homey.
Mas sal para ti

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
live mas

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Should be a band called Nude Sex that sings about dip

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
they were out of buffalo chicken dip !!!!!!!!!!

AND THEY WERE OUT OF THE COOL & TANGY LAYS VARIETY PACK!!!! THATS THE BEST ONE

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Aardvark! posted:

they were out of buffalo chicken dip !!!!!!!!!!

AND THEY WERE OUT OF THE COOL & TANGY LAYS VARIETY PACK!!!! THATS THE BEST ONE

HE MAKES THE BEST DIP
HE MAKES THE BEST DIP

I WANT TO TEAR HIS COOL AND TANGY OUT

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I recorded Robocop 3 last night. I've never seen it. Gonna smoke a bowl and watch it.

Its going to be bad, isn't it? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

schadenfreude thread hit 1000 pages just now

my jealousy is unending and my shame is crushing