Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

B-Rock452 posted:

Are we talking about our favorite trumpy moments. I loved it when he randomly announced we were abandoning the Kurdish milutia in Syria and several of my coworkers who were previously in the special forces were freaking out since friends of there's were embedded with the militia units in Syria and no one in the actual military chain of command knew that was coming and there was no plan to get them out or even to prevent them from just getting killed by their former allies.

Lol at being in the military under trimp. Also every other president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

2DCAT posted:

My favorite trommy moment was when he poo poo his pants in front of me and proceeded to change his pants and re-attend the meeting as if nothing happened

this is also my favorite moment

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Me trying to do a single pull up for the presidential fitness test in 5th grade.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

him getting covid was also p good :allears:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol seriously though in what world did she think posting this video was some sort of flex. does she hang out with other people who all think that's the normal way to do a pullup?

it's crossfit, they have a mascot named Rhabdo The Clown for when you work out so hard your muscles break down and you piss blood

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol seriously though in what world did she think posting this video was some sort of flex. does she hang out with other people who all think that's the normal way to do a pullup?

Wait... Someone proudly posted this??? Just.... Lmao

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

B-Rock452 posted:

Are we talking about our favorite trumpy moments. I loved it when he randomly announced we were abandoning the Kurdish milutia in Syria and several of my coworkers who were previously in the special forces were freaking out since friends of there's were embedded with the militia units in Syria and no one in the actual military chain of command knew that was coming and there was no plan to get them out or even to prevent them from just getting killed by their former allies.

That was real terrible

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

skaboomizzy posted:

it's crossfit, they have a mascot named Rhabdo The Clown for when you work out so hard your muscles break down and you piss blood

Rhabdo The Clown vs. Pull-up The Clown at UFC 69

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

does she hang out with other people who all think that's the normal way to do a pullup?

She's a crossfit nut, so yes.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

Is it like Dr. Rockzo but instead of cocaine it’s working out with bad form?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you tiny cspammers wouldn't say any of this to her face

little babies!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

deathbysnusnu posted:

Lol at being in the military under trimp. Also every other president.

there's a reason trump enjoyed an abnormally low amount of support of the uniformed military as a republican

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/rainylune/status/1377299450347986950?s=20

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Spergin Morlock posted:

even a lot of libs think crossfit is good.. it's "working out" for dumb people and the shining attribute of people that do crossfit is that they love to tell others they do crossfit

e: also they somehow both still look like they've never touched a weight in their life

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
is there a challenge coin for being there when the president shits himself?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

is there a challenge coin for being there when the president shits himself?

"THAT'S NOT CHOCOLATE!"

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Spergin Morlock posted:

don_jr_deadlift.flv

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

ArmZ posted:

him getting covid was also p good :allears:

trombo getting covid yielded the most fertile crop of memes ive seen since 9-11

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Louisgod posted:

even a lot of libs think crossfit is good.. it's "working out" for dumb people and the shining attribute of people that do crossfit is that they love to tell others they do crossfit

e: also they somehow both look like they've never touched a weight in their life

everyone at work who did cross fit ended up getting injured pretty badly lmao

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
How does this loop so well? You're still a magician with gifs, WM!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1377664407396876288?s=20

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i liked when trump got the covid vaccine but didn't tell anybody and nobody found out until after he was out of office for some reason

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ofc they love the guy who enabled an authoritarian takeöver

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Lol remember when abe's wife pretended to not speak English so that she wouldn't have to speak to trunp or melanie?

pro move right there hmbol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

“dog” is the same number of characters as “k-9”

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

trno

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

takes less effort to type dog if you have yr fingers on home row, also

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Spergin Morlock posted:

she is the crossfit hotwife

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

takes less effort to type dog if you have yr fingers on home row, also

I guess k-9 implies it’s a hero cop dog rather then an villainous leftist hospital dog or something

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DryGoods posted:

you tiny cspammers wouldn't say any of this to her face

little babies!

I would. But I would probably yell at her for being a Nazi first since that offends me more than her bad push ups

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

that does look kinda fun

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

euphronius posted:

https://youtu.be/Hu7OiJpnlUs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

canine

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

canine

no thats more letters

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

:mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

yeah but it conveys less information, they used K-9 because it was specifically a cop dog not like a random dog, which would not be newsworthy since they do it at least 3 times a day