Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Google the cover of Robert Heinlein's novel Friday. Stross loves reworking published Heinlein stories, so ​Saturn's Children having that Friday-esque cover is completely fitting.

Heinlein's Puppet-master novel + public sourced HP Lovecraft mythos + the two main characters from Stross's Singularity Sky setting: Stross's The Laundry series
Heinlein's I will fear no evil: Stross's Glasshouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I remember picking up Friday when i was like 13 and reading the first few chapters about the cool hypercompetent spy protagonist getting kidnapped and repeatedly raped and it put me off Heinlein forever so it kinda deserves the cover imo

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Ccs posted:

Haha it’s organized differently than the cryptarchs who actually have an incentive for remaining part...
I read the entire trilogy this weekend (and accomplished little else). The ending is smart and logical and painful and makes sense. It doesn’t work emotionally the same way a climactic battle would, but it’s RIGHT.

Also, it’s the closest I’ve ever found to an anti-war fantasy novel series.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

StashAugustine posted:

I remember picking up Friday when i was like 13 and reading the first few chapters about the cool hypercompetent spy protagonist getting kidnapped and repeatedly raped and it put me off Heinlein forever so it kinda deserves the cover imo

I had already read too much Heinlein by the time I got to Friday, so the stuff that should have put me off too just slid right past with a "well, that happened".

My dad was a super Heinlein fan and looking back I wonder what the gently caress he was thinking letting me read some of that poo poo at that age.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007

HampHamp posted:

I just finished Aurora. I'm not sure how much of this is due to me having worked night shift for the last few months, but it wrecked me. A 40 year old man sitting in the canteen at work at 2am on the verge of tears, and not even sure why exactly.

I do know that I'm going to the beach as soon as possible.

Same. I listened to the audiobook of Aurora and I was wrecked by the end. I don't think I can pick up another Kim Stanley Robinson novel.

Happiness Commando
Feb 1, 2002
$$ joy at gunpoint $$

cptn_dr posted:

I think Traitor is basically perfect, one of the most tightly-written fantasy novels I've ever read, and the sequels are a lot messier/more challenging and ambitious, but ultimately I think they're books I like more, even if they're not quite as "perfect", if that makes sense.

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but I'm curious where people place Baru on the speculative fiction axes. I've only read Traitor so far, and to me it seems like alt-historical-dystopian fiction with no (?) fantastical elements whatsoever, but I'm pretty certain I found it under the fantasy heading.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

I was actually wondering how much economic vetting went into the Baru Cormorant books, whether any beta-readers were economics majors and so forth. I ask because I recently convinced a friend who is a CFA to read the first one and he enjoyed it and thought the economics made sense. A CFA is really drat hard thing to get, and he has that on top of a degree in operations research/financial engineering. Yet the goodreads reviews are scattered with people claiming that none of the economics makes sense, the author must not have taken an accounting class, etc. It pissed me off, I want to shake those people and go “how do you think books are written? Do you think no research gets done? That experts aren’t consulted?!” Since it’s a fantasy book though I guess I can’t assume experts were consulted, since it’s not like it’s being published to influence public policy or something. But since it could pass muster with a CFA I figured an economist probably took a look at a draft to confirm that nothing was outside the realm of fiscal possibility.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Happiness Commando posted:

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but I'm curious where people place Baru on the speculative fiction axes. I've only read Traitor so far, and to me it seems like alt-historical-dystopian fiction with no (?) fantastical elements whatsoever, but I'm pretty certain I found it under the fantasy heading.

Yeah they are perfectly under the ‘grim dark’ aka somewhat real KJ Parker / Abercrombie axis. This is a genre that’s new to me but is resonating hard due to the ‘alt-historical’ aspect, I mean for crissake cocaine as magic powder and banking or coal-powered factories as satanic nightmare fuel both ring pretty true.

As does my favorite non-Gibson/Pynchon opening line:

quote:

“To Saevus Andrapodiza, all human life had value. This revelation came to him in a moment of transcendent clarity as he looked out from the summit of Mount Doson over the fertile arable plains of Cors Shenei in central Permia. Every man, woman and child, regardless of age, ability, nationality, religion, sexual orientation or social class was valuable and must be treated as such. His task, he realised, was finding someone to buy them all.”

— The Two of Swords: Volume Three by K. J. Parker

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.

Ccs posted:

I was actually wondering how much economic vetting went into the Baru Cormorant books, whether any beta-readers were economics majors and so forth. I ask because I recently convinced a friend who is a CFA to read the first one and he enjoyed it and thought the economics made sense. A CFA is really drat hard thing to get, and he has that on top of a degree in operations research/financial engineering. Yet the goodreads reviews are scattered with people claiming that none of the economics makes sense, the author must not have taken an accounting class, etc. It pissed me off, I want to shake those people and go “how do you think books are written? Do you think no research gets done? That experts aren’t consulted?!” Since it’s a fantasy book though I guess I can’t assume experts were consulted, since it’s not like it’s being published to influence public policy or something. But since it could pass muster with a CFA I figured an economist probably took a look at a draft to confirm that nothing was outside the realm of fiscal possibility.

I think nobody knows how economics works. But at the same time the book is an intentionally super simplified game economy, I wanted it to feel tangible, like a game of Dominion or a nice crispy eurogame where you move your little wooden guys around on a colorful board and generate resources. Baru starts out doing a Duke rush then moves into a bunch of really annoying hand size attacks and finally trashes cards to get a Province.

no econ experts though I just made everything up

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Ccs posted:

I was actually wondering how much economic vetting went into the Baru Cormorant books...
Ugh I’m clogging up this thread but economics as a field isn’t a science and is full of shitheads, even compared to actual sciences. I’ve discussed the brain trauma parts of these books with an actual brain scientist, and he loved it, so I’m sure the Econ parts are OK. It did make me miss cocaine, but I suspect that’s good writing and my own problems.

Lemniscate Blue posted:

My dad was a super Heinlein fan and looking back I wonder what the gently caress he was thinking letting me read some of that poo poo at that age.
Yeah, I remember some parts of Friday clearly despite reading it at I dunno 12 but not any rape(s). I do remember WTFing about Sixth Column and the ray that only kills uh ‘Asiatics’. And how long-haired boys and short-haired girls will be treated the same way. And now I’m remembering a bunch of other related fiction that would have me and my family shoveled into ovens if the ray didn’t work, so gently caress Heinlein, Pournelle, Campbell, and a bunch a related cocksuckers. Also gently caress Asimov for the way he groped women, and Ellison for laughing about it, and this hobby sucks and I remember why I stopped reading this.

Edit: Battuta you’re cool.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Just finished Revival by Stephen King at the thread’s suggestion.

Pretty decent.

rollick
Mar 20, 2009

Remulak posted:

Yeah, I remember some parts of Friday clearly despite reading it at I dunno 12 but not any rape(s). I do remember WTFing about Sixth Column and the ray that only kills uh ‘Asiatics’. And how long-haired boys and short-haired girls will be treated the same way. And now I’m remembering a bunch of other related fiction that would have me and my family shoveled into ovens if the ray didn’t work, so gently caress Heinlein, Pournelle, Campbell, and a bunch a related cocksuckers. Also gently caress Asimov for the way he groped women, and Ellison for laughing about it, and this hobby sucks and I remember why I stopped reading this.

There were two Heinlein books in my local library when I was a kid and hunting for all the SF I could find: For Us The Living, and The Day After Tomorrow (aka Sixth Column). I read them both and never bothered with Heinlein again.

Besides all the yellow peril racism, the thing I remember most about SC is the one coward scientist in the rebel base, who constantly hints he's about to sabotage everything. And then he tries it, so they shoot him, and it all takes about half a page and doesn't interrupt the plot or change anything at all. Even as a 12 year old SF fan I laughed at how poorly written this was.

rollick fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Mar 31, 2021

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Happiness Commando posted:

I spent twenty pages waiting for spaceshipts to arrive and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one

really though the second and especially the third introduce some closer-to-explicitly fantastical elements but in general they're very grounded (trying to avoid spoilers here)

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Aurora wrecked me too when I read it a few years ago. I may be remembering some things wrong, but what got me is IRL space exploration is generally viewed in an optimistic (maybe naive?) light, like it could help the future of mankind. Then in Aurora, space exploration sucks, humanity sucks, we're destroying the planet and we're not going to get off of it. Kind of the opposite of optimism. At least that's why it hosed me up.

Sinatrapod
Sep 24, 2007

The "Latin" is too dangerous, my queen!

A Proper Uppercut posted:

Aurora wrecked me too when I read it a few years ago. I may be remembering some things wrong, but what got me is IRL space exploration is generally viewed in an optimistic (maybe naive?) light, like it could help the future of mankind. Then in Aurora, space exploration sucks, humanity sucks, we're destroying the planet and we're not going to get off of it. Kind of the opposite of optimism. At least that's why it hosed me up.

Yeah, I feel this. Aurora is KSR throwing bricks made of mundane, reasonable-seeming cynicism through the stained glass window of science fiction and reading it felt exceptionally bad. My personal theory is he needed to do an emergency venting of his spleen after the news of Martian soil being essentially useless and infinitely costly to terraform shot the kneecaps right off all his work in the Martian trilogy.

I think his performing a mental core dump maybe saved him though, since his books since seem to have a much more optimistic tone.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
I disagree, it was that particular iteration of space travel that would be bound to fail. By the end of the book they have hibernation, so its no longer going to be intrepid explorers dooming their children to a precarious existence on a generation ship. The personal journey of the protagonist ends on a livable planet, something her ancestors denied her. Her mother spends her life fixing their ship decrying their decision to doom her to that existence.

My read on it was the decisions of parents forcing their children into a lifestyle they are unsuited to, wrapped in a sf wrapper. KSR left lots of open ends wrt space travel and the human need to explore.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Collateral posted:

I disagree, it was that particular iteration of space travel that would be bound to fail. By the end of the book they have hibernation, so its no longer going to be intrepid explorers dooming their children to a precarious existence on a generation ship. The personal journey of the protagonist ends on a livable planet, something her ancestors denied her. Her mother spends her life fixing their ship decrying their decision to doom her to that existence.

My read on it was the decisions of parents forcing their children into a lifestyle they are unsuited to, wrapped in a sf wrapper. KSR left lots of open ends wrt space travel and the human need to explore.

I can see that, my general pessimism is probably coloring my thoughts on it.

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012
I feel like part of what's at work in Aurora is an attack on a particular vision of space travel and exploration as a vector for endless human expansion without real human growth. While it's never laid out explicitly, I got the impression the ship was launched by basically a pack of Elon Musk-types looking to find more resources to exploit and worlds to damage. Part of the ending reads as an attack on that line of thinking: we have a beautiful world right here, if only we'd take care of it! But that would require giving up ideas about infinite economic growth.

Present in the ending too is the notion of someone losing basically everything--their mom, their boyfriend, their life's (and their community's) purpose, their home--and still being able to find joy in being alive. I get that it's not a super-happy book but to me that's KSR's humanism and optimism shining right on through.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

thotsky posted:

it's difficult to be outraged that some stranger has bad taste.

Excuse me!!?

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Remulak posted:

As does my favorite non-Gibson/Pynchon opening line:

Haha I just started Two of Sword Volume 3 yesterday and that is a great opening. The end of that section is a blistering indictment of how the market economy can lionize the slave trade:

"Slave labor, however, would enable the empires to take thousands of men from the plough and the forge, freeing up whole regiments for service, while ensuring uninterrupted supply of equipment and material for the war effort from slave-staffed State arsenals. The simple inscription on the base of Saevus' statue reads: 'He saw the worth of every man. We shall not look upon his like again.' "

A lot of Two of the Swords has been light compared to the usual Parker but when I read that I was like "ah, that's some classic Parker."

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I spent twenty pages waiting for spaceshipts to arrive and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one

Once I hear something good recommended I try to avoid learning anything else about it for fear of spoilers. So before I read Baru I had somehow conflated it in my mind with a preview chapter I’d read for some space opera novel, and I was encountering nothing to turn me away from this expectation. It lasted for at least a chapter after I picked it up.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

wizzardstaff posted:

Once I hear something good recommended I try to avoid learning anything else about it for fear of spoilers. So before I read Baru I had somehow conflated it in my mind with a preview chapter I’d read for some space opera novel, and I was encountering nothing to turn me away from this expectation. It lasted for at least a chapter after I picked it up.

The Guardian Baru Cormorant

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
I just finished Moxyland by Lauren Beukes. Less than 300 pages, it paints a really cool picture of a cyberpunk world.

HampHamp
Oct 30, 2006

HaitianDivorce posted:

I feel like part of what's at work in Aurora is an attack on a particular vision of space travel and exploration as a vector for endless human expansion without real human growth. While it's never laid out explicitly, I got the impression the ship was launched by basically a pack of Elon Musk-types looking to find more resources to exploit and worlds to damage. Part of the ending reads as an attack on that line of thinking: we have a beautiful world right here, if only we'd take care of it! But that would require giving up ideas about infinite economic growth.

Present in the ending too is the notion of someone losing basically everything--their mom, their boyfriend, their life's (and their community's) purpose, their home--and still being able to find joy in being alive. I get that it's not a super-happy book but to me that's KSR's humanism and optimism shining right on through.

This is almost exactly how I read it. I was extremely emotional at the very end but in a kind of weirdly cathartic way.

pradmer
Mar 31, 2009

Follow me for more books on special!
The Viscount and the Witch (Riyria Chronicles) by Michael J Sullivan - FREE
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005QOIHR8/

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

Anyone got a trip report on Stealing Thunder by Alina Boyden?

pradmer posted:

!!!

Sinatrapod
Sep 24, 2007

The "Latin" is too dangerous, my queen!

HaitianDivorce posted:

Really good thoughts, yeah I can see that. Also finding peace, hope and value after a calamity is very on-brand for KSR and fits with his more current books.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

wizzardstaff posted:

i also did exactly this, because I'd been reading about Baru here mixed with other SF chat.

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
I'm still angry, angry about Aurora. I will never forgive KSR for making the voice of the story and arguably the most interesting character in the book die offscreen with a 2 sentence obituary who no one mourns and it's never brought up again

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Hello friends. I've recently picked up a bunch of older 1970s-1980s SCI-FI novels, and I think I would like to share reviews here, as I finish each one.

Of course, I won't be doing a review of DUNE, or the Foundation series. DEMON is the 3rd book in a Trilogy. I've actually had the first book, TITAN, for a few years, and it's a wild ride. Maybe I'll stumble across the 2nd book WIZARD, one day, and finish the series.

I just finished Proteus Manifest" by Charles Sheffield. Actually, I think this is 2 paperbacks as a hardback omnibus. This is a 1989 Book Club edition.

First book was written 1978, 2nd one 1989.

Blurb in front dustjacket sleeve:

quote:

If you could look like anyone --or anything-- you wanted to, who would you be?
In the 22nd century, with Earth's population and economic pressures rapidly building to critical mass, one of the primary forms of expression and recreation is form-changing. Anyone with the credits to pay for it can enter a form-changing tank and via a masterful blending of computer technology, biofeedback and chemical manipulation, become Marilyn Monroe, Isaac Newton, or a gill-breathing mer-person. while there are uncountable legal form-changes available to the public, however, there are those who choose to explore forbidden forms. And so the Office of Form Control has been created.

It says 22nd Century, but that just doesn't line up with some things. Pretty sure some of the year frames given at places, pushes it later, but it's not important.
Earth Population is around 14 Billion. Doctors, as a profession, have been rendered obsolete by Form-Change tanks. It allows you to change, or regrow, various parts of your body. Plastic surgery, but it's all natural. It is an extremely popular, and well regulated, entertainment/lifestyle. Much like a ....LOT of sci-fi, it is pretty much a detective serial as it's driving force.
You can change through all the varieties of the human form, and when you get bored of that, there are lots of ...others to choose from.

Behrooz Wolf, or "Bey" as his friends call him, is the head of "The Office of Form-Control". He investigates things dealing with form-control, and hunts down illegal forms.

I like that it is sort of hard-ish Sci-Fi, in that reshaping your body takes time and effort. You could spend weeks in a tank, for some of the more involved forms.
It also has other costs. In the first few pages, he complains about the storage requirements for the new forms in the Spring Catalog.

He says:

quote:

I already have a billion words of primary storage, and I couldn't even begin to handle it. Four billion words, or you shouldn't even think of ordering it

This goon in SH/SC was kind enough to translate:

admiraldennis posted:

In x86 land, a "word" is still defined as 16 bits with 32 being a "double word" (dword) and 64 being a "quadruple word" (qword).

With this definition, we're talking 2 GB (base 10) for a billion 16-bit words.

x86 was introduced in 1978 so perhaps that's the best contextual answer :)

Thank you, Admiral Dennis!

So, Bey has 2 GB of primary storage right now, but the new forms require, at least, 8 GB of storage.

All in all, a decent set of stories, with no real complaints. No racism, or anything that would be objectionable today.
Typical Detective drama. First story is actually fairly low stakes. Investigate thing, dig deeper, uncover thing, then spend time hunting down person.
6.5/10. Probably not something I would read again, but it was different. Would recommend a read, if you came across a copy.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Johnny Aztec posted:

Hello friends. I've recently picked up a bunch of older 1970s-1980s SCI-FI novels, and I think I would like to share reviews here, as I finish each one.

Those are nice covers on the Foundations!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i love seeing the ancient book haul posts. some of those books have been travelling the world for decades and now they're there with you.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
I just got the last David Mace book I haven't read in the mail today. Bittersweet to think there's no more :(

pradmer
Mar 31, 2009

Follow me for more books on special!
Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix - $2.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JCRXBSU/
One of the IKEA horror books recently discussed.

The Night Watch Collection (Night Watch, Day Watch, and Twilight Watch) by Sergei Lukyanenko - $3.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I2PH5QC/

The Novice (Black Magician #2) by Trudi Canavan - $1.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MAH7C2/

Harmony Black series 1-4 by Craig Schaefer - $0.99 each
Harmony Black - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZX99WCA/
Red Knight Falling - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017RBIZJ2/
Glass Predator - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZ2HO4W/
Cold Spectrum - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRP6ZL6/

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Gats Akimbo posted:

Those are nice covers on the Foundations!

1952 editions. :)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

quantumfoam posted:

Google the cover of Robert Heinlein's novel Friday. Stross loves reworking published Heinlein stories, so ​Saturn's Children having that Friday-esque cover is completely fitting.

Heinlein's Puppet-master novel + public sourced HP Lovecraft mythos + the two main characters from Stross's Singularity Sky setting: Stross's The Laundry series
Heinlein's I will fear no evil: Stross's Glasshouse

was Puppet-masters the one where everyone becomes nudists to demonstrate they don't have an alien parasite on them? or did I hallucinate that.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

HaitianDivorce posted:

This is the right take, except I'd go easier on the spaceship-launchers than chalking them up as Elon Musk types, and I don't think it's at all clear that the Earth of 2200-ish when the ship is launched (or the Earth they return to centuries later which is still launching generation ships) is still capitalist or exploitative.

I think the manifest destiny attitude of human space colonisation is super widespread in science fiction and science fiction fans, to the point of almost being an orthodoxy, and it's not necessarily a cynical attitude, or one with any ulterior motives. A thriving galaxy of a billion human-settled worlds, hey, what's not to like! But in Aurora KSR is looking at that and basically saying: why? What are we hoping to gain from that? What are we looking for that we can't already find right here? (That's made quite explicit with the Greek poem they keep quoting towards the end.) And that only feels pessimistic because it challenges something we as science fiction readers take for granted: that a star-spanning empire is good in and of itself.

Bhodi posted:

I'm still angry, angry about Aurora. I will never forgive KSR for making the voice of the story and arguably the most interesting character in the book die offscreen with a 2 sentence obituary who no one mourns and it's never brought up again

The ship "dies" literally mid-sentence in a first-person POV, I don't know how much more its death could be on-screen! Its final monologue in which it talks about how it finally found and fulfilled its purpose ("Meaning is the hard problem") and how proud it is of having safely borne its humans home, right before being destroyed by the sun, is easily the most emotionally moving passage KSR has ever written.

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012

freebooter posted:

This is the right take, except I'd go easier on the spaceship-launchers than chalking them up as Elon Musk types, and I don't think it's at all clear that the Earth of 2200-ish when the ship is launched (or the Earth they return to centuries later which is still launching generation ships) is still capitalist or exploitative.

I think the manifest destiny attitude of human space colonisation is super widespread in science fiction and science fiction fans, to the point of almost being an orthodoxy, and it's not necessarily a cynical attitude, or one with any ulterior motives. A thriving galaxy of a billion human-settled worlds, hey, what's not to like! But in Aurora KSR is looking at that and basically saying: why? What are we hoping to gain from that? What are we looking for that we can't already find right here? (That's made quite explicit with the Greek poem they keep quoting towards the end.) And that only feels pessimistic because it challenges something we as science fiction readers take for granted: that a star-spanning empire is good in and of itself.

That's a much sharper take on that element, thank you. Challenging that idea of manifest destiny was probably one of my favorite parts of the book.

quote:

The ship "dies" literally mid-sentence in a first-person POV, I don't know how much more its death could be on-screen! Its final monologue in which it talks about how it finally found and fulfilled its purpose ("Meaning is the hard problem") and how proud it is of having safely borne its humans home, right before being destroyed by the sun, is easily the most emotionally moving passage KSR has ever written.

It's not nearly as climactic a moment, but the passage in Ministry for the Future where I feel like he wrote in second person? about how God and meaning might not exist, but joy definitely does made me put the book down for a bit.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

pradmer posted:

The Riyria series was good so this being free is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.

pradmer posted:

Harmony Black series 1-4 by Craig Schaefer - $0.99 each
It’s been nearly 6 months since Craig Schaefer released a book. I hope he’s doing okay.