Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Asproigerosis posted:

JFC I just got done euthanizing 3 patients and you idiots are STILL crying about your stupid forum beefers?

Dr Biden, those were students!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
eutganize me next

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ram dass in hell posted:

wow so the ik got a dm in discord and raced in here to scold everybody without havong a fuckin clue what they were talking about?? sounds like the system works

The system is set up to generate drama, and it's working almost perfectly except there is not currently a 10 page/day thread growing in QCS

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

actionjackson posted:

you haven't been on the forums long enough, in the 2000s it was almost all libertarians (including me at the time)
remedial's libertarianism

then he got ousted, then the nudes leaked, then his mortgage negotiation firm went down for fraud lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Protester posted:

eutganize me next

get in line

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

wow so the ik got a dm in discord and raced in here to scold everybody without havong a fuckin clue what they were talking about?? sounds like the system works

In the USPOL discord they have people talking directly to jeffrey and reporting back on it so yeah they seem to be well connected which is why they can probably justify rape and concentration camps openly while getting our threads shut down and anyone trying to talk sense punished or "subforum banned"

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 01:00 on Sep 12, 2021

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Rectal Death Adept posted:

In the USPOL discord they have people talking directly to jeffrey and reporting back on it so yeah they seem to be well connected which is why they can probably justify rape and concentration camps openly while getting our threads shut down and anyone trying to talk sense punished or "subforum banned"

keep the camps open but put the libs inside instead of the refugees

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/cameronmonaghan/status/1377711474827685888?s=19

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
Solution seems pretty simple, let us keep having mock threads where we mock them for being rape/concentration camp apologists, and let them have a mock thread where they mock us for, idk, not being bold enough in promoting pragmatic radical market-based solutions that encourage small business entrepreneurship and *fart*

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

the two most cursed words in the english language

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Rectal Death Adept posted:

My Favorite part of the secret uspol discord is the screenshots that leak once in awhile and half of what they talk about is wanting to kill people in uspol or cspam that make them angry.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

My Favorite part of the secret uspol discord is the screenshots that leak once in awhile and half of what they talk about is wanting to kill people in uspol or cspam that make them angry.
Honestly I'd rather they just do that then doing the whiny long-form "you're so immature and not thinking pragmatically enough" poo poo. Stop being cowards and admit you loving hate someone

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

lmao

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

keep the camps open but put the libs inside instead of the refugees

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
D&Ders in the concentration camps:

"look I really know that this is the pragmatic solution to our absolute idiocy but I really feel like we should call them detention camps"

"look could we just have a little bit more space to sleep in these amazing rooms"

"Biden is really amazing, we're only out of soap sometimes"

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

We need more jokerpilled politicians

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Euphoriaphone posted:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1377652851191787532

Partial credit I suppose for acknowledging US imperialism is devastating the world, but it's extremely gross that she's basically saying "US imperialism is bad because it makes immigrants want to come to the US". Even The Most Progressive Representative in Congress is saying immigration is bad and must be cracked down on.

Atrocious Joe posted:

It's an imperialism crisis! I will also not elaborate on imperialism, because I can't be in the Democrat party if I go that far.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Boywhiz88 posted:

The MTG tweet with her awful crossfit routine is bringing the Fauci defenders out and I just feel insane that people want this EIGHTY YEAR OLD in this loving position. RETIRE. Get someone who's like... 55. gently caress. It's so dumb that everyone in our government is SO. loving. OLD.

Ugh.

the ALAB podcast did an episode on the problems we're having with all the dinosaurs sitting on the federal bench, it's a really good listen

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Euphoriaphone posted:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1377652851191787532

Partial credit I suppose for acknowledging US imperialism is devastating the world, but it's extremely gross that she's basically saying "US imperialism is bad because it makes immigrants want to come to the US". Even The Most Progressive Representative in Congress is saying immigration is bad and must be cracked down on.

in her defense this doesn't mean "immigration is bad", it means that people shouldn't feel forced to abandon their lives and everyone they know around them to move to a land they have no ties to because they can't survive where they are, which is the correct opinion to have. immigration shouldn't be coerced by failing economic and climate conditions.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1193973410793238528

https://twitter.com/SecBlinken/status/1375831718633029633

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:aochloe:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

That AOC tweet was fine in the US context. Cowardly to not support Morales outright, but at least it called the coup by the right a coup.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I'd like to be let out of this concentration camp, but where would we go? we can't just be let out in the middle of the desert. it's just not realistic.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
are we going to invade all of these countries at once or is it going to be one a year starting with venezuela?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1146510918576234496

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1146510939593814017

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the ALAB podcast did an episode on the problems we're having with all the dinosaurs sitting on the federal bench, it's a really good listen

society is going to change so much over the next 20 years, and what’s even better is that these ancients are deliberately not training people to take their place one they pop it

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

look at this piece of poo poo

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

I miss majorian

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

is....is AOC publicly endorsing throwing people into cages thoughtfully?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Atrocious Joe posted:

That AOC tweet was fine in the US context. Cowardly to not support Morales outright, but at least it called the coup by the right a coup.

Oh for sure, agreed

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Reality Protester posted:

I'd like to be let out of this concentration camp, but where would we go? we can't just be let out in the middle of the desert. it's just not realistic.

im still wondering where they go when they're released from the concentration camp

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I want my freedom too but we have to work within the confines of the system. Volunteer, organize your community, vote. don't come in here being a wrecker trying to troll us saying we should kill the guards and escape. grow up.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Bootleg Trunks posted:

I miss majorian

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

why are there offsite discords

like lol it's already sociopathic enough to regularly post on an ancient vBulletin forum that you have to pay to access, what kind of sick freak needs to also have a discord to discuss said discussion forum

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Bootleg Trunks posted:

I miss majorian

He's recovering in Peter Daou's dojo.

He'll be back

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lmao

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016