Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Now we all get to loving hold her breath while everyone sits around tryna figure out if you two idiots are town fuckfaces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Cool, I guess I'm not deciding between SiV and RWC now?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I知 ripshit at everyone who let this bullshit trundle into mylo

I tried killing him twice.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I知 very agitated rn

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Cool, I guess I'm not deciding between SiV and RWC now?

In a chaos game
With an admitted bastard mod
and ONE vanilla player, by role PM, no action no mason nothing...
I'm wondering if maybe I am the best choice after all.

I mean. I did not want to say this.

It looks to me that all things being right and proper lunching me (or any other townie) would end the game in favor of scum.

But maybe all things aren't right and proper.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Now we all get to loving hold her breath while everyone sits around tryna figure out if you two idiots are town fuckfaces

"Dude. Hold my breath."

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

In a chaos game
With an admitted bastard mod
and ONE vanilla player, by role PM, no action no mason nothing...
I'm wondering if maybe I am the best choice after all.

I mean. I did not want to say this.

It looks to me that all things being right and proper lunching me (or any other townie) would end the game in favor of scum.

But maybe all things aren't right and proper.

Yes, it's presumably LYLO, we have to guess right. I said this earlier when Sal was voting me and you said you didn't understand what I meant. But now this is some big secret you didn't want to say?

And your role or lack thereof has very little to do with why I would want to vote you.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Also I am probably wrong about that like I've been wrong about everything so far.

I have to go do stuff again.

I am leaving my assistant to watch over this thread.

Be careful! He is a highly specialized attack cat.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Also I am probably wrong about that like I've been wrong about everything so far.

I have to go do stuff again.

I am leaving my assistant to watch over this thread.

Be careful! He is a highly specialized attack cat.

Do you think minus or ilmuchhe are scum?

You know, the two people in a standoff in LYLO, that you scrolled right past to post a response to me?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Correction: and a response to sand

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

If mucche is scum why would he say he got a town result on minus?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Seriously, all he has to do is say he got scum on minus.

Hell it was after I said I went back to minus, it makes me a great target too, or at least creates so much confusion that almost certainly one of me or minus goes down.

I don't think mucche is scum. I don't see myself voting him.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Come on what the hell happened to everyone, I need to talk to someone about this it's not like I'm thinking about work right now at 3:30pm at the start of a four day holiday.

As an aside, Easter is a loving four day holiday up here!!!! RF you all do it right, I had no idea.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

Come on what the hell happened to everyone, I need to talk to someone about this it's not like I'm thinking about work right now at 3:30pm at the start of a four day holiday.

As an aside, Easter is a loving four day holiday up here!!!! RF you all do it right, I had no idea.

I'm here, but I should be focusing on a big paper I am supposed to be writing (you whanna help me with an appeal argument? lol) and my brain has run about a billion different scenarios, from as ridiculous as what RWC just said to doubling down on my thoughts that like, it's simply you and binus and RWC.

ugh but then you just said you wouldn't really vote mucche

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
gently caress yes I love it when I知 right.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Eh I guess not everyone is here. Scum prolly desperately pinging their teammates in discord rofl

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Just need siv and Sal to check in. If they both post and there is no scumrush. It will confirm that ilmuche is scum

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I'm here, but I should be focusing on a big paper I am supposed to be writing (you whanna help me with an appeal argument? lol) and my brain has run about a billion different scenarios, from as ridiculous as what RWC just said to doubling down on my thoughts that like, it's simply you and binus and RWC.

ugh but then you just said you wouldn't really vote mucche

I'm not voting mucche. I can't think of any scenario where he says minus is town coming into this game and then votes him anyway as a scum gambit.

And this is the only appeal argument I've ever made, but then again there is a reason I do transactional work probably.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

Do you think minus or ilmuchhe are scum?

You know, the two people in a standoff in LYLO, that you scrolled right past to post a response to me?

Well they have both been there for awhile so it looks like yes. But on the other hand if they are both scum why would they be voting each other? But on the third hand, that could work.

I thought if one of them was not scum it could be over by the time I got back; it was not over.

Yeah, I have no idea.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Voodoofly posted:

I'm not voting mucche. I can't think of any scenario where he says minus is town coming into this game and then votes him anyway as a scum gambit.

And this is the only appeal argument I've ever made, but then again there is a reason I do transactional work probably.

Seriously?

He had to vote me. It wasn稚 a scum gambit. It literally would have confirmed that he was scum. The omgus vote was the logical scum play.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

SiV, RWC, minus?

SiV, RWC, sand?

If mucche is town and sal is scum, why would mucche get a message saying minus was town from Sal?

Does Sal role maybe work in that he can send cop results to people, but they are right? Like maybe he has to send one? but then why not send the result to his scum buddies? This way lies madness.

gently caress this game (this game is amazing)

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

Seriously?

He had to vote me. It wasn稚 a scum gambit. It literally would have confirmed that he was scum. The omgus vote was the logical scum play.

Or you are scum?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Voodoofly posted:

Or you are scum?

Yes, thst is the other possibility even though it is incorrect

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

Yes, thst is the other possibility even though it is incorrect

The other possibility is you are both town and we are sitting in a situation where a rush is going to come.

Theoretically you could both unvote but if mucche is town and went to sleep it's probably game over in that scenario.

Or gently caress it I don't know why would town go to sleep like that

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Again. There are only two possibilities since I know I am town

1) I am correct about ilmuche being scum and I only need to convince 3 townies to vote him instead of me. The game continues and we lunch the remaining scum over the next two days.
I can live with being lunched in this scenario because even though it sucks to lose a game, I値l smugly enjoy a personal victory knowing I was right

2) I am incorrect about ilmuche and there will be a scum rush as soon as Sal or siv shows up.
This would suck but hey whatever. Af least you値l get to see that i actually am town.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Voodoofly posted:

The other possibility is you are both town and we are sitting in a situation where a rush is going to come.

Theoretically you could both unvote but if mucche is town and went to sleep it's probably game over in that scenario.

Or gently caress it I don't know why would town go to sleep like that

Argh you sniped me.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sand: SiV or RWC?

Anyone else can answer too I guess.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I don't care if I'm going out I'm going out on my own volition.

##vote SiV

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##unvote

gently caress this gimme a minute but I'm almost certainly voting one of those two

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Dude just wait until Sal or siv show up.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
If I am wrong about ilmuche then your vote doesn稚 matter anyway. Lets just wait

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

spacing in vienna posted:

How many of us are on? I have a student in 90

Hey, the next time people want to complain about me disappearing, can they maybe actually read my posts?!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Rofl ilmuche is still browsing the forum

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

SiV Scenario
- Sal is scum but sent the town message?
- Sal is town but message unreliable?
- Other two? If sal and mucche town then both minus and SiV get not scum cop results?
- SiV, RWC and Sand would work? SiV, Sand and Minus would require the double thing.
- SiV, Sal and Mucche could be right and one weird loving gambit.
- Making my head hurt

RWC Scenario
- RWC, Minus, Sand: I don't need to think other than minus being godfather or something
- RWC, Minus, SiV: needs the double thing with minus and SiV
- Sal, Sand, Minus/SiV: just needs the one issue, but why send minus as town in last day?
- RWC, SiV, Sand: SiV town results but less here (same as with minus you idiot)

Can we make RWC scum with SiV town:
- RWC, Sal, Sand? Seems strange with the messages
- RWC, Minus, Sand: minus as godfather?
- RWC, Mucche, Sal: why the ruse today?
- RWC, Sal, Minus: not here?

Can we make SiV scum with RWC town:
- SiV, Minus, Sand: needs double thing
- SiV, Sal, Minus: again needs double thing
-

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

RWC, SiV, Minus?
RWC, SiV, Mucche?
RWC, SiV, Sal?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Again. There are only two possibilities since I know I am town

1) I am correct about ilmuche being scum and I only need to convince 3 townies to vote him instead of me. The game continues and we lunch the remaining scum over the next two days.
I can live with being lunched in this scenario because even though it sucks to lose a game, I値l smugly enjoy a personal victory knowing I was right

2) I am incorrect about ilmuche and there will be a scum rush as soon as Sal or siv shows up.
This would suck but hey whatever. Af least you値l get to see that i actually am town.

this poo poo feels way more desperate to acquire a lunch here than actually winning the game

I'd vote RWC over SiV

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

SiV Scenario
- Sal is scum but sent the town message?
- Sal is town but message unreliable?
- Other two? If sal and mucche town then both minus and SiV get not scum cop results?
- SiV, RWC and Sand would work? SiV, Sand and Minus would require the double thing.
- SiV, Sal and Mucche could be right and one weird loving gambit.
- Making my head hurt

RWC Scenario
- RWC, Minus, Sand: I don't need to think other than minus being godfather or something
- RWC, Minus, SiV: needs the double thing with minus and SiV
- Sal, Sand, Minus/SiV: just needs the one issue, but why send minus as town in last day?
- RWC, SiV, Sand: SiV town results but less here (same as with minus you idiot)

Can we make RWC scum with SiV town:
- RWC, Sal, Sand? Seems strange with the messages
- RWC, Minus, Sand: minus as godfather?
- RWC, Mucche, Sal: why the ruse today?
- RWC, Sal, Minus: not here?

Can we make SiV scum with RWC town:
- SiV, Minus, Sand: needs double thing
- SiV, Sal, Minus: again needs double thing
-

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

RWC, SiV, Minus?
RWC, SiV, Mucche?
RWC, SiV, Sal?

pepe_sylvia.jpg

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

I'm so close to just voting you for this post right here. This same thing came up with Keane in whatever game. These forums suck and there are millions of reasons why the forums might think he is still on them.

Or he could just be looking at something else.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

this poo poo feels way more desperate to acquire a lunch here than actually winning the game

Ok

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

b-minus1 posted:

Ok no this is crap. We need to stop giving people poo poo like this. People play in different time zones. Not all of us have work access. I'm really tired of this bullshit.

P sure if you go to sleep for the night with your browser logged in, you still show up. This idea of "oh, I bet someone lied about going to sleep, I bet someone lied about going to work, I bet someone lied about being sick" -- I'm completely loving over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

I'm so close to just voting you for this post right here. This same thing came up with Keane in whatever game. These forums suck and there are millions of reasons why the forums might think he is still on them.

Or he could just be looking at something else.

I'm pretty sure as long as you have the window open it counts you as "online" so it's really just more of this desperate crap from binus