Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I took 3g of pure CBD isolate last week melted into a cup of coffee and the worst thing that happened to me was I had the runs all day, which may have just been from also eating taco bell that afternoon

my back had been killing me and the CBD did seem to help a lot, but that was kind of a ridiculous dose.

what I'm saying is go nuts.

E - what a horrible snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

more MORE BROWNIES

my waistline is going to hate me but I’ve still got a ton of butter left. C’est la vie.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Good soup! posted:

My favorite travel weed memory was being in Kyoto and Tokyo and going to a bunch of places completely stoned off a pen my friend brought with him

Great trip, great food, Kyoto in particular is a top 10 city for me

risking weed in japan seems very very not worth it, its insane how draconian drug laws are there

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/noampomsky/status/1377670817945948166?s=20

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

risking weed in japan seems very very not worth it, its insane how draconian drug laws are there

mushrooms on the other hand...

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Red Baron posted:

about five minutes or so should be okay IIRC. nah, no problem, standard “this might dull your perception of the effect” stuff would apply but aside from getting sleepy at higher doses and wildly hungry there isn’t any downside.

Welp, works as advertised. Second dose of the day and I destroyed some potato wedges, a meatball-pepperoni-kebab pizza and half a pint of B&J Strawberry Cheesecake, then fell asleep for three hours.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

SplitSoul posted:

Welp, works as advertised. Second dose of the day and I destroyed some potato wedges, a meatball-pepperoni-kebab pizza and half a pint of B&J Strawberry Cheesecake, then fell asleep for three hours.

:hmmyes:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I was intending to take a t break but I bought a dab rig and some concentrate instead

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Is there any trick to finding cheap shake in King County? Whenever i run out of edibles I feel like I have to open a million tabs to search every weed store near me, there's gotta be an easier way (till I start growing)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I've always had good luck at Buddy's, just off exit 4 on I-5. Might be worth giving them a call.

Fun fact their address is 420 Sunset Boulevard lol

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Lovelyn posted:

Is there any trick to finding cheap shake in King County? Whenever i run out of edibles I feel like I have to open a million tabs to search every weed store near me, there's gotta be an easier way (till I start growing)

i miss my $100 lbs :( :(
rip the medical market

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I was intending to take a t break but I bought a dab rig and some concentrate instead

t break?

no!

t, break!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gonna take a 25mg protab tonight and cook a steak

at least thats the plan right now

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Lovelyn posted:

All the Ike's locations have Boom City Cannabis shake for about fifty an oz right now, if that helps

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Thanks y'all! Found an ounce of smalls for $55. Woo!

This is Doug. Doug and I hung out last weekend and had a muddy ol' time

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
got your socks and sandals situation in the frame, well done

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Haven't smoked for 3 days after smoking everyday for 18 months straight. I feel like poo poo gently caress!!

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

20 Blunts posted:

got your socks and sandals situation in the frame, well done

it's a lifestyle

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Gorman Thomas posted:

Haven't smoked for 3 days after smoking everyday for 18 months straight. I feel like poo poo gently caress!!

imagine how high you're gonna get next time you do

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
not a pet, but I've spotted a fox at the river/marsh i like to go walk at after work twice now in the last couple weeks. most peaceful spot in the "city"

fresh turkey was on the menu last night. i recorded an uncomfortably long video of the uh...enjoyment of the meal, but it's disgusting

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Gorman Thomas posted:

it gets better friend. im on day 15ish after being that way for uhhhhh......7 years? and im well through the worst of it

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

that doug is so high

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

not a pet, but I've spotted a fox at the river/marsh i like to go walk at after work twice now in the last couple weeks. most peaceful spot in the "city"

fresh turkey was on the menu last night. i recorded an uncomfortably long video of the uh...enjoyment of the meal, but it's disgusting

I see a fox around here sometimes and I think I saw a coyote once

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

i am impressed by your cat. scritch that cat and tell that cat how magnificent it is.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm going to get high and watch King Kong vs Godzilla. Apparently the bad guys are libertarians, lol.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
lmao already broke the long stem on my Solo 2, thus ending the “breaking it in” portion of this device’s lifecycle. now, I can truly begin using it.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
can medical science hurry tf up and invent a treatment that resets weed tolerance pls ty

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
doug the dog

Cloks posted:

I'm going to get high and watch King Kong vs Godzilla. Apparently the bad guys are libertarians, lol.

fckin tight

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2hKm6LQ8w0

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/RappersPlug/status/1379244884255727617

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

gently caress im a loser

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i made slow-cooker cannabis butter for the first time and it's such a pretty green colour. the cat was unimpressed.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://stundenglass.com/

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Now that's some science I can believe in!

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

thankful an american has their hands on this german thing and using it properly, and not mixing tobacco into the marijuana like a psychopath (european)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dang that thing owns

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Crusader posted:

the one regret of my japan trip was not being stoned for any of it because i didn’t want to risk a weed cart being discovered in country :/

given what the criminal justice system is like in japan, not to mention their drug laws in general, i would have never had the courage to do what he did

but he got in no problem at all, and had a pack of weed infused mints so we did a ton of stuff sober of course, but then there were markets, downtown tokyo, we also saw the Philosopher's Walk both sober and stoned during peak cherry blossom season with absolutely amazing weather - clear blue skies in the upper 60s kind of deal

The massive crowds were worth it, that was one of the most beautiful sights ive ever seen

afterwards we did a quick trip to Thailand and stayed on the quiet side of Phuket and if you want to see some of the best beaches in the world, holy poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Red Baron posted:

lmao already broke the long stem on my Solo 2, thus ending the “breaking it in” portion of this device’s lifecycle. now, I can truly begin using it.

gently caress man, the stems on those shits are deceptively easy to break, it's kind of annoying because I've broken two in the past few years I've had my Arizer Air and my friend also broke the stem twice on his own Solo 2, all on innocuous-looking drops

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
signed the lease for a new apartment in a brand new development in a nice part of town, moving in may 1. getting celebratorily baked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Kazinsal posted:

signed the lease for a new apartment in a brand new development in a nice part of town, moving in may 1. getting celebratorily baked

hell yeah, grats!