Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Reality Protester posted:

set the rules lawman

is it okay to post unsourced quotes from d&d? y/n

is it okay to post about bad probes in d&d? y/n

Don't post about D&D. At all. Thats what we all want. If you wanna lol about goons do it in fyad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I would think that a chorus of people dunking on my opinion might be cause for self reflection but nope just report like a coward

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Content: things are kind of rough for Sarah Cooper just now

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1377633247010623490?s=19

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

frankenfreak posted:

I'm sure we could have him for free if he could resist the lure of posting in D&D.

That rhymes so it must be a curse

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

give him the real star

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Crazypoops posted:

But anyway, how do you guys feel about there being CONCENTRATION CAMPS AT THE BORDER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

It's not good

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
merge uspol and succzone into one forum with no report buttons or mods. let the chips fall where they may.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

ive got my feelings hurt on the internet and even been owned hard in this very forum, but I was never so terminally online that I'd track down the website owner on an offsite chat platform to complain and demand justice

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I don't get why people get so upset over being blind quoted. I mean, they posted it, so it stands to reason they wanted people to see it, so it stands to reason they're okay with it being a true representation of what they said given that it's what they chose to make public, so what's the problem with quoting them?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

more like Cpt_Oblivious

LOL.

Snaps rubber band: Always check reg dates.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Radirot posted:

merge uspol and succzone into one forum with no report buttons or mods. let the chips fall where they may.

LF rises again in time for Easter Sunday.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Crazypoops posted:

I mean personally I would permaban anyone who bothered me in discord but I am a grumpy bastard

can you not block people on discord? that would be my first move if people were hassling me on discord

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Shear Modulus posted:

give him the real star

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

bedpan posted:

ive got my feelings hurt on the internet and even been owned hard in this very forum, but I was never so terminally online that I'd track down the website owner on an offsite chat platform to complain and demand justice

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Fluffdaddy posted:

Don't post about D&D. At all. Thats what we all want. If you wanna lol about goons do it in fyad.

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Fluffdaddy posted:

can we post unsourced quotes?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Tricky D posted:

can you not block people on discord? that would be my first move if people were hassling me on discord

nah I want to see them squirm after I ban

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I think requesting that people not touch the poop is fair. That's a clear SA tradition. Ironically enough, those who touch the poop get probed by DND mods anyway, YMB and Joe pine tree got hit today. So it's a pretty self-enforcing system that shouldn't require your attention.

Idk what to do about whiney reports tho.

just finished eating dinner, wanna lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fluffdaddy posted:

you know you have to give us unsourced quotes or else the mods are going to have to go crawling though d&d to make sure the posts are from there right

Moon Shrimp
Sep 7, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

Can you actually explain why posting about d&d is so bad that it needs to stop?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
I don't really get the point of discord if you aren't using it for voice chat.

I really don't get why you would need to post on a discord to discuss your forum posts.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/humidhollow/status/1377726215092600833?s=19

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Real talk flaviusmods half the people we quote should be loving permabanned. The problem here is you and the dumbass power structure you represent. gently caress off and take an actual constructive action in fixing the problem, which is the sociopaths posting the horrific quotes we are mocking.

Rectal Death Adept posted:

hey they can just ban me, no need to go all obama-on-a-syrian-hospital about it with the collateral damage

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

another taint reaped

:rip::greenangel::rip::zpatriot:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Oh Snapple! posted:

just finished eating dinner, wanna lmao

:justpost:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crazypoops posted:

nah I want to see them squirm after I ban

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Moon Shrimp posted:

Yes. Its lame.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Half of being a leftist is mocking people with lovely politics. The other half is donating food to Food Not Bombs and or yelling at cops and breathing in teargas.

Taking away our ability to make fun of people with bad politics would just make everything really unbalanced.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

just wait until the succ roger wilco hears about this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

seems like it should be the reporter's job to cross reference the unsourced quote and if it is, bam, that's a six

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
please stop talking bad about D&D, they won't stop pissing and making GBS threads themselves. Oh my, it's everywhere. Oh dear. Goodness.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Moon Shrimp posted:

it hurts their feelings and they call the manager a bunch

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

:barf:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol all this drama because liberals can't handle getting made fun of for changing their mind on concentration camps when it's their guy running them

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I don't really get the point of discord if you aren't using it for voice chat.

I really don't get why you would need to post on a discord to discuss your forum posts.

I spend time on discord cause I need mods and SA posters in my life more than I get when I just post here

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Reality Protester posted:

seems like it should be the reporter's job to cross reference the unsourced quote and if it is, bam, that's a six

d&d's ultimate goal revealed, citations required for every report

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mostly Lurking posted:

please stop talking bad about D&D, they won't stop pissing and making GBS threads themselves. Oh my, it's everywhere. Oh dear. Goodness.

lmao

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Moon Shrimp posted:

Because DnD is filled with thin-skinned snitches.

And they make a LOT of paperwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Fluffdaddy posted:

Yes. Its lame.

concentration camp apologia is as if not more lame