Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

CharlestheHammer posted:

but....but the well guy is the bad guy of that comic
you don't say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Clearly, there were not enough labels :v:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

frankenfreak posted:

you don't say?

I don’t get what your trying to accomplish here but yes

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I am, in fact, very intelligent

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Amazing that the parody is literally the talking point that the original comic was making fun of.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

loquacius posted:

bowl labeled LASAGNA, guy under steamroller labeled JON ARBUCKLE

Or alternatively

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Or alternatively

That's good.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Or alternatively

Thank you for doing the needful :tipshat:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

wheres garfields huge hog

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

a stealth Easter cartoon

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Or alternatively

post one in the D&D poltoon thread for a free "best edit" nom

because lmao

here's the post to quote if you want

stringless has issued a correction as of 08:02 on Apr 2, 2021

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

it literally is tho

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rename me JOB FOR WIFE

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This is always an insane take because you have to register to vote, which here in New York means a state ID plus your SSN. They also check your name against the voter rolls when you come in to make sure you're voting in the right place + haven't already voted

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This is like the guy who commissioned a Garrison of himself as the genius brain chair guy.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Give me your papers!

No required.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I'm a big fan of "Who let this stupid racist rear end in a top hat in here?" look that woman is giving him.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
i hope garrison does a toon defending gaetz

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

lol so this aged especially poorly

https://www.businessinsider.com/watch-video-footage-from-scene-of-car-crash-outside-capitol-2021-4

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

i hope garrison does a toon defending gaetz

Bill and Hillary, Biden and Cuomo saying "We heard Matt Gaetz flirted with a woman who was practically 18, predators like him must resign!" while standing in front of a bunch of crying kids labeled "DEMOCRAT SATANIC PEDO RING VICTIMS." Lady Liberty and Trump look on from the corner in disgust.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

obviously a false flag to enable them to continue unhindered and furthermore

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

change my name posted:

This is always an insane take because you have to register to vote, which here in New York means a state ID plus your SSN. They also check your name against the voter rolls when you come in to make sure you're voting in the right place + haven't already voted

Yeah, in the UK I registered to vote once, so long ago that I don't even remember it, and I've never had to produce any sort of ID whatsoever since then to vote. You turn up, they tick your name/address off their list and give you your voting slip. And that's it.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Right wingers like to pretend there is an epidemic of people going into polling stations, claiming to be someone they aren't, and voting in that person's name. This ignores that polling stations are really far apart by design in the US (to suppress voting by making getting to the polls a hassle, as well as creating long lines due to not having many stations), and that when the actual person comes in to vote it would ruin the whole thing.

The funny thing is that voter ID wouldn't solve the "election fraud" claims right wingers made after the presidential election. Their claims then were that the Dominion machines were rigged to undercount/overcount votes, and that "suitcases of ballots" were pulled out from under tables secretly. If those things actually happened, voter ID wouldn't have fixed it, so even in the made up world where election fraud is rampant, voter ID is still useless to stop fraud, and only exists to disenfranchise people.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/adamzyglis/status/1377817033526673410/photo/1

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

that image really effectively communicates a sort of futility that im reasonably sure was completely unintentional

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1261004586359422979?s=21

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

that image really effectively communicates a sort of futility that im reasonably sure was completely unintentional

yeah that's an astoundingly tasteless comic

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

he’s right?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

yes

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
that conservatives are clearly pretending to care about kids in cages now should make it more plainly obvious that so were liberals

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:negative:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

just grotesque lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna