Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Excelzior posted:

STEPHEN A: Skip I want to ADDRESS this issue.
[BAYLESS nods]
You KNOW I am sensitive to the concentration camps
BAYLESS: Absolutely
STEPHEN A: BUT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Bideo James posted:

My favorite thing about all of the forums is that Games has a "believe women" rules post but D&D doesn't.

:captainpop:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

pointing out hypocrisy feels good and its fun but it never does anything to change the hypocrites' minds bc they dont care

Yeah, its the same reason why libs love posting republican hypocrisy. It makes them feel good too, but no minds ever get changed over it except very very rarely. Humans are very good at rationalizing how we are always correct. That goes for all of us, no one likes thinking they're wrong on an issue.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

cspam? more like pee spam

d&d? more like pee and pee

problem solved.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I love that the mods straight up refuse to answer the question:

"If unsourced quotes are a problem, why don't the posters of said unsourced quotes just not read this thread?"

NOTHING is stopping those posters from not reading this thread. The post is unsourced, unaccredited, and 99.999% of the time it's a few LOL's and we move on. Instead, every time a poster gets upset and cries to the mods, they come in here and cause a 20+ page derail over multiple days.

Mods, please, stop derailing this thread and importing offsite drama from a different sub-forum. It's causing too many derails, and you are the cause of said derails.

Edit*
Also, UsPOL still doesn't have a list of banned words, phrases, and topics lmao.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

tmfc posted:

problem solved.

45 peed himself because he liked it, 46 pees himself because he has no choice

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

until we're such a headache that the mods give in to our demands just to quiet us down.

tbf this is typically how we've gotten anything as a forum, including getting the zone to stay around, we are way more of a pain in the rear end without it

the first time the zone got closed there was a forums riot that ultimately outed ppj's undercover nazi thing

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Excelzior posted:

[BAYLESS nods]

C-SPAM Poster: "[Describes appalling conditions of immigrant centers]"
D&D Mod: (Acts surprised) "To me, that's preposterous. Concentration camps, things of that nature"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

tmfc posted:

problem solved.

In joker voice: You call it pee and pee, and nobody says a word... but you call it poo and poo... and the whole world goes crazy!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Excelzior posted:

[BAYLESS nods]

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Breakfast All Day posted:

in the last year labour has gone from succ-lite to libdem levels of succ, and is careening to flat out right wing. but its still square in the zone at the moment

and keir is a spook-cop so succ by default
"square in the zone"
https://twitter.com/charlotte2153/status/1377713847142858752

https://twitter.com/sovietblobfish/status/1377762125028982784

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

sexpig by night posted:

how can anyone hate this thread

They're stupid idiot pigs op

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Imagine an ideal gas entering an influx facility, traveling through a down pipe, and then condensing in a decompression center.

Concentration camps work the same way.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MD2020 posted:

C-SPAM Poster: "[Describes appalling conditions of immigrant centers]"
D&D Mod: (Acts surprised) "To me, that's preposterous. Concentration camps, things of that nature"

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
If a post wasn't reportable in D&D it shouldn't become reportable when posted in CSPAM to get lolled at

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Yinlock posted:

you are severely overestimating the weird d&d discord report crew(and gjb's bruised ego)'s ability to let things go

this whole rivalry keeps going in the first place because they just cannot stop loving with us ever

e: also without the release valve of making fun of awful d&d posts more of us tend to wander into d&d, unable to resist the beautiful siren shouting rape apologia through a megaphone at our boat

all they can do is fill up the report queue because they know we're right and they know that if it was president Sanders doing concentration camps we would take a fat nutty poo poo all over anyone who defended it in cspam

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yinlock posted:

tbf this is typically how we've gotten anything as a forum, including getting the zone to stay around, we are way more of a pain in the rear end without it

the first time the zone got closed there was a forums riot that ultimately outed ppj's undercover nazi thing

Yeah that's true. It must be my bottomless well of naivete that makes me go "well gee, maybe they'll actually just listen next time"

but nope

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"traveller incursions"

like a loving warp storm is going to envelope some lovely little town with a name like Bottleforth-On-Belch and disgorge a fleet of RVs or something

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

The Oldest Man posted:

Imagine an ideal gas entering an influx facility, traveling through a down pipe, and then condensing in a decompression center.

Concentration camps work the same way.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The message that we seem to be getting from Jeffrey's posts, intended or not, is that mass reporting and hounding the mods/admins gets the goods. So if we want anything to change in any forum, we just need to mass report stuff until we're such a headache that the mods give in to our demands just to quiet us down. Optionally get our own discord of weird obsessives. That is the clear precedent that has been set, and repeatedly.

OR

You can tell the people reporting poo poo in a forum they don't even read to put on their big-kid pants and suck it up, and accept that not everyone is going to agree with them, and to stay on their side of the fence. If they wander into CSPAM and see themselves being quoted unsourced, that's their problem.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1377976862622707717

yes, THESE babies came here of their own volition, as hardened criminals
apologist for literal child concentration camps :aochloe:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

all they can do is fill up the report queue because they know we're right and they know that if it was president Sanders doing concentration camps we would take a fat nutty poo poo all over anyone who defended it in cspam

haha oh my god if Sanders pulled a Biden and just let the concentration camps continue this place would be up in loving arms

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

paranoid randroid posted:

"traveller incursions"

like a loving warp storm is going to envelope some lovely little town with a name like Bottleforth-On-Belch and disgorge a fleet of RVs or something

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I cant believe the labor party is getting poo poo on for trying to do something about the interdimensional traveller's harassing us. It's about time someone put a stop to it.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Shut up shut up shut the gently caress up about the loving forums. This isn't qcs, this isn't hell dump. SHUT THE gently caress UP

Christ

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

"traveller incursions"

:techno:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Terror Sweat posted:

Shut up shut up shut the gently caress up about the loving forums. This isn't qcs, this isn't hell dump. SHUT THE gently caress UP

Christ

Jeffrey is here and discussing things with us. Settle down beavis.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"traveller incursions"

*reboot system voice*

WARNING

INCOMING BROWNS

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Yinlock posted:

*reboot system voice*

WARNING

INCOMING BROWNS

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

it seriously affects my well being when I choose to actively read a thread that I hate in a subforum that I also hate and disagree with in order to see if anyone is indirectly making fun of my opinions. this needs to stop, NOW

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

developer priorities for the next Destiny 2 season:

- Continued investment into Jubilee Hub
- Tackling anti-social behavior
- Dealing with Traveler incursions

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

anyway on topic: the Dems should be renamed to the Clowns, because they act like a bunch of clowns!

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The message that we seem to be getting from Jeffrey's posts, intended or not, is that mass reporting and hounding the mods/admins gets the goods. So if we want anything to change in any forum, we just need to mass report stuff until we're such a headache that the mods give in to our demands just to quiet us down.

InflateableFerret
Dec 1, 2005

I pooped my pants
it kind of owns that I can quote people in a dnd thread and make fun of them for a bad liberal opinion and immediately get probated but if I quote them here, in the style of goons making fun of even weirder goons, I can get this entire thread gassed

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

anyone tempted to think that aoc knows what shes doing or is building political capital would be well advised to consider how republicans see their fringe figures

https://mobile.twitter.com/lachlan/status/1377957416474660868

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Okay, but I think you're going to have to try a lot harder to make the argument that US refugee centers are actually "stepping stones to genocide," when their purpose is to process refugees, and to do so regardless of their ethnic or religious group.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Name searched today to find anyone who mocked my posts so I can report them. Thank you mods for keeping us safe!

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tmfc posted:

it seriously affects my well being when I choose to actively read a thread that I hate in a subforum that I also hate and disagree with in order to see if anyone is indirectly making fun of my opinions. this needs to stop, NOW

well maybe if you read the op of this thread you'd know that this thread is for pointing out good posts, not making fun of them

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

witchy posted:

in the qcs thread maine paineframe let drop that there are multiple people who regularly max out their cap of 12 daily reports lmao

holy poo poo

how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Programmer Humor posted:

well maybe if you read the op of this thread you'd know that this thread is for pointing out good posts, not making fun of them