Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Every day I lol about strangers' bad butthole discipline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They used to use old baguettes to wipe in France before Bill Bidet rode in on his horse with his immaculate, shining rear end in a top hat, the reflection causing many peasants to cover their eyes. He showed his invention to the dictator of france and their modesty was lost once everyone had a gleaming, squeaky rear end in a top hat, henceforth the “place in France where the naked ladies dance” :airquote:

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Pretty good posted:

Honestly lol at anyone who uses just paper without any actual washing. If you somehow got poo poo all over your hands would you just wipe it off with a napkin and carry on like that's fine???
Not only can you, most people you have shaken hands with have.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

AEMINAL posted:

I envy you rich fuckin bidet owners.

Signed, a peasant wet-wipe user

I got two bidets for $20 on some deal site. They aren't fancy ones that have a dryer or heater or anything but they work great. Powerjet of cold water up the old bumhole sure wakes a person up in the morning.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pretty good posted:

Honestly lol at anyone who uses just paper without any actual washing. If you somehow got poo poo all over your hands would you just wipe it off with a napkin and carry on like that's fine???

I mean washing is almost certainly better, yes, but it's not like you shake hands and open doors and scratch your nose and eat skittles with your b-hole

I mean, most people don't

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I used to relish taking shits at work. Getting paid to poop what a world!!

Now anytime my timing doesn't work out and I poop at work instead of at home I'm annoyed cause at home I get a nice refreshing clean after. MY GIRLFRIEND tried it, but is a moron and just cranked it to full power and blasted the poo poo out of her rear end in a top hat and it hurt her so she's afraid to use it at all now.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
$20?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

The Fattest PI posted:

I used to relish taking shits at work. Getting paid to poop what a world!!

Now anytime my timing doesn't work out and I poop at work instead of at home I'm annoyed cause at home I get a nice refreshing clean after. MY GIRLFRIEND tried it, but is a moron and just cranked it to full power and blasted the poo poo out of her rear end in a top hat and it hurt her so she's afraid to use it at all now.

Sounds like a hell of a setup. Industrial pressure washer?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Whenever I take a poo poo in McDonald's I walk out of the stall, shove my rear end into the sink and wash out the bussy

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I like bidets. But I am more excited about rear end vacuums.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I eat bioengineered plastic producing bacteria with every meal. They gather in my large intestine and create a thin plastic covering around my BM. Every log comes out fully encased and preserved, no wipes needed. I scoop it from the bowl directly into this week's capsule. Every Sunday afternoon I bury the capsule of preserved turds in ice and prepare a new capsule for the upcoming week.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

I eat bioengineered plastic producing bacteria with every meal. They gather in my large intestine and create a thin plastic covering around my BM. Every log comes out fully encased and preserved, no wipes needed. I scoop it from the bowl directly into this week's capsule. Every Sunday afternoon I bury the capsule of preserved turds in ice and prepare a new capsule for the upcoming week.

This is my dream

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I take one dump a year, which has been compacted into a single diamond in my bowels, thus removing the need to wipe.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you can make synthetic diamonds out of people why hasn't anyone made one out of poo poo as an artistic statement :hmmyes:

gently caress nobody steal this, it's my ticket to high art

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Pretty good posted:

Yeah. Who cares? It's not a big deal.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pretty good posted:

I can still lick it clean, I'm not a drat animal

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
How big are you peoples bathrooms? If I decided to just go and buy a bidet where the gently caress am I supposed to put it? Don’t I need to get a plumber to do all the pipes to it or whatever? What the gently caress man

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
I don't understand bidets, every time I've used one there was still some toilet paper scrubbing needed, followed by a final rinse.

Do people really manage to use these things without toilet paper or a brave bare hand?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Hey if you get doodoo on your hand, just reach further down into the bowl and a wash it off :)

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I wipe my rear end with a rag soaked in kerosene, as is tradition

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm still skeptical about the towel situation

I don't want to put a damp rear end back into my pants, and I don't want a shared rear end towel or a row of personalized rear end towels

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
worried about going to the movies alone, they wont let me into the showers unless i have a date after all

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

gbs but from 2004 posted:

How big are you peoples bathrooms? If I decided to just go and buy a bidet where the gently caress am I supposed to put it? Don’t I need to get a plumber to do all the pipes to it or whatever? What the gently caress man

It's just an attachment on your toilet under the seat. You unscrew the hose that sends water into your toilet tank and put a t-connector there so it goes to both the tank and the little spigot inside the toilet. We're not installing, like, a separate birdbath that you squat on

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

I don't understand bidets, every time I've used one there was still some toilet paper scrubbing needed, followed by a final rinse.

Do people really manage to use these things without toilet paper or a brave bare hand?

mine is horrendously powerful, so all that is really needed afterward is a quick swipe with a little toilet paper to be sure I don't have swamp rear end

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
grown rear end adults on this web site cant figure out how to use a booty washer, and im here for it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You don't have to worry about swamp rear end when all you wear is a kilt :scotland:

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Man I have a Bidet but I don't use it.. Tf is wrong with me

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Paranoid Peanut posted:

Man I have a Bidet but I don't use it.. Tf is wrong with me

This is the literal definition of insanity.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

You don't have to worry about swamp rear end when all you wear is a kilt :scotland:

Then you have to worry about chafing

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I enjoy having a bunghole so pristine that the virgin mary herself would be proud to eat off of it.

Bidet 4 Lyf.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Modify your bidet to spray high ABV grain spirits instead of water, to clean and disinfect the site while also providing a relaxing buzz #lifehax

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

StarkRavingMad posted:

It's just an attachment on your toilet under the seat. You unscrew the hose that sends water into your toilet tank and put a t-connector there so it goes to both the tank and the little spigot inside the toilet. We're not installing, like, a separate birdbath that you squat on

mine is horrendously powerful, so all that is really needed afterward is a quick swipe with a little toilet paper to be sure I don't have swamp rear end

Doesn't that just aerosolize concentrated shitwater better than flushing does?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

you don't stand up to bidet

my gigantic rear end is still sitting on the seat, keeping anything from aerosolizing anywhere but down the bowl while the spigot shoots a firehose-power torrent of ice water directly into my bunghole

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Spend a little extra and get the ones where you can choose the spray pattern. The pulsating ones are delightfully refreshing

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

oh cool a grown up who makes decisions around irrelevant factoids meant to gross out children

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

so this is actually a diffrent brand than my previous one, and it cleans my butthole very efficiently. A++ would order again. Biobidet basic cheap model its like 25 bucks on amazon i think.

[edit] yeah this is the kind i got too

StarkRavingMad posted:

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Apr 3, 2021

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Some even have a nozzle for the ladies like mine. No idea if it does anything.

Having a bidet does make you a bit more conscious of how you sit on the toilet. Nothing worse then spraying the cheek instead of the hole. Its like zeroing a gun in a way but sometimes you have to Kentucky windage it.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Somewhat relevent,

I've sometime wondered, does "rear end-lotion" exist? Like, lotion you rub all up on your bunghole and inner cheeks, so it's all moisturized and supple

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

limp_cheese posted:

Some even have a nozzle for the ladies like mine. No idea if it does anything.

Having a bidet does make you a bit more conscious of how you sit on the toilet. Nothing worse then spraying the cheek instead of the hole. Its like zeroing a gun in a way but sometimes you have to Kentucky windage it.

I tried the lady nozzle and it just kind of gently buffeted the back of my balls while also hammering my anus.

Johnny Aztec posted:

I've sometime wondered, does "rear end-lotion" exist? Like, lotion you rub all up on your bunghole and inner cheeks, so it's all moisturized and supple

Eat greasier food, or maybe take olestra and your rear end will be self moisterizing.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Been thinkin' it over, and I'm gonna start powdering my bottom. It feels cleaner, it's refreshing. It's refreshing and nice to powder your fanny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Johnny Aztec posted:

Somewhat relevent,

Yeah it's made by a company out of Kentucky I think