Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol isn't that guy threadbanned or something

He's the number one guy who openly admits that it's okay for the Dems to do the same poo poo as the GOP because they're the "good guys". Pure strain blue maga psycho poo poo, genuine human garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

poo poo salts been through the roof since libs found out we hate Biden’s rapist rear end too lmao

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
Regardless of how the freaks who moderate this website feel, there are still concentration camps on US soil currently. That's not some abstraction you can debate about online, they are real with real people enduring suffering that most regular Americans can only imagine.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Mirthless posted:

edit: nah no need for a bitter cheap shot on somebody who doesn't post anymore

wrong

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Tricky D posted:

it would be a great to way to get her to primary schumer

could her thing now just be an act to beat schumer? didnt think about that before.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mark my words this guy is a pervert and a psychopath and i give him six months before hes permad for a slur laden rant

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

In the Colosseum posted:

they are absolutely going to redistrict aoc out of the house and all these pathetic moves she is making will demoralize the people who would have supported her

I think this might be a bit naive. There are a very large number of random "progressive" types who will generally assume the best about politicians they like absent some extremely loud and prominent heel turn. Most people won't see these things AOC is saying.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Most of my lefty friends aren't internet poisoned enough to care, its literally just "hes better than the other guy!" I mean I could get red nude and mad, call them all bitch rear end rapist loving cucks but they made me dinner so uhh just pass the corncobs pls

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Radirot posted:

could her thing now just be an act to beat schumer? didnt think about that before.

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hmmm 5d chess perhaps?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

When is this from? I just remember the one discord screen where he bragged about having most of the posters in the General Election thread blocked (and people correctly posted it as proof of bad faith and mods decided that people were somehow doxxing for doing so lol).

There's a lot of irony to the idea that C-SPAM posters are "brigading" when these people literally chat amongst themselves on an off-site and do mass reports of C-SPAM posters. We're just making of them, but they're directly taking actions to try and get posters probated or the thread closed.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Tiberius Christ posted:

Most of my lefty friends aren't internet poisoned enough to care, its literally just "hes better than the other guy!" I mean I could get red nude and mad, call them all bitch rear end rapist loving cucks but they made me dinner so uhh just pass the corncobs pls

I mean I know this is ironic coming from a succ zone poster but you have to pick your battles. like be nice to your lefty friends but if they like call you a trot or some poo poo for not liking biden then that's when you take your shirt off and get aggro

like you can pushback without running taints. being the furthest left in my family and circle of friends (which is sad lol) I have to do that a lot

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Ytlaya posted:

When is this from? I just remember the one discord screen where he bragged about having most of the posters in the General Election thread blocked (and people correctly posted it as proof of bad faith and mods decided that people were somehow doxxing for doing so lol).

There's a lot of irony to the idea that C-SPAM posters are "brigading" when these people literally chat amongst themselves on an off-site and do mass reports of C-SPAM posters. We're just making of them, but they're directly taking actions to try and get posters probated or the thread closed.

you forgot to include that they do it in front of d&d mods on discord, too lol

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

it’s from today at 12:56 PM op.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

I mean I know this is ironic coming from a succ zone poster but you have to pick your battles. like be nice to your lefty friends but if they like call you a trot or some poo poo for not liking biden then that's when you take your shirt off and get aggro

like you can pushback without running taints. being the furthest left in my family and circle of friends (which is sad lol) I have to do that a lot

agreed. while the dudes that post things like "i got into an argument with my horrible lib wife" are very funny we should endeavor not to be like them

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

spacemang_spliff posted:

being 100% absolutely sincere when i say that smoking weed and listening to prog rock is a better use of anyone's time than to figure out the quantum state of AOC's canceledness

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

He's the number one guy who openly admits that it's okay for the Dems to do the same poo poo as the GOP because they're the "good guys". Pure strain blue maga psycho poo poo, genuine human garbage.

republicans do the right thing for the wrong reasons (closing flights from china) and democrats do the wrong thing for the right reasons (opening schools because science)

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I am surprised how r u has time to report anything given all the organizing he does for joe biden in arizona (he lost incredible amounts of hispanic support)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Phone posted:

being 100% absolutely sincere when i say that smoking weed and listening to prog rock is a better use of anyone's time than to figure out the quantum state of AOC's canceledness

pretty sure we’re well on the macro scale for that

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Phone posted:

that's true for most things tho

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

paranoid randroid posted:

agreed. while the dudes that post things like "i got into an argument with my horrible lib wife" are very funny we should endeavor not to be like them

lol but they always leave out what precipitates the arguments which I imagine is equally as funny

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

If you can find the edited version of the joe Biden weezer video that's my favorite. Not the original, the hug him with my arms one.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Ezis posted:

Is Jeffrey still here? Hey I registered in 2000 but Lowtax banned me because he was clearing out dead accounts and I didn't post enough. Fistgrrl had to make my account again. Can I get my 2000 regdate back, thanks in advance if possible.

Also, other than Lowtax, the biggest threat to the forums survival has always been offsite cliques. I've seen them all, brother.

Man not being content with a 2001 I can't imagine

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol but they always leave out what precipitates the arguments which I imagine is equally as funny

Honey can you do the dishes LISTEN YOU loving LIB CUCK

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

tactlessbastard posted:

Man not being content with a 2001 I can't imagine

post 9/11 too

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
e: wrong thread

e2:

Phone has issued a correction as of 04:05 on Apr 3, 2021

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Lol Biden isn’t as bad as Trump, he’s worse lol.

I'm shocked

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

I miss the tweets

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol libs think that we're not still separating children from families

how the gently caress are there so many toddlers in the camps? they aren't wandering in by themselves!

clearly someone is unfamiliar with the nineties documentary rugrats good thing were getting a reboot

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Yeah, it turns out the probe I ate for saying Biden was as bad as Trump was justified. He certainly isn’t. He’s going to be far worse for many MANY more people.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Biden is cool and good. He's actuslly the most progressive president ever.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Biden is cool and good. He's actuslly the most progressive president ever.

He’s a signed integer and rolled over from extreme conservatism to extreme progressivism!

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Man. Those were the days. Sometimes I wonder if that was a dream and this is the harsh waking world, or if back then was real and this is all just one long terrible nightmare

this cursed world is a fantasy that exists only inside the dmt flooded mind of chris matthews moments after meeting his fate in central park

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoJoFromJerz/status/1378086151832100870

lol

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

what the gently caress is a congressional gold medal lol

they didn’t stop poo poo, it’s literally a participation trophy

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

inferis posted:

what the gently caress is a congressional gold medal lol

they didn’t stop poo poo, it’s literally a participation trophy

They forced that guy to tase himself in the balls until he died from it, at gunpoint.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Statement from Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi:

WE LOVE OUR COPS
OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Ezis posted:

Is Jeffrey still here? Hey I registered in 2000 but Lowtax banned me because he was clearing out dead accounts and I didn't post enough. Fistgrrl had to make my account again. Can I get my 2000 regdate back, thanks in advance if possible.

Also, other than Lowtax, the biggest threat to the forums survival has always been offsite cliques. I've seen them all, brother.

reporting this post because apparently i have been underutilizing my limit

now to find another eleven posts to annoy the mods with

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

it’s dumb as hell to give cops medals for doing their jobs already, but they were actively helping the people they were supposed to stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

inferis posted:

it’s dumb as hell to give cops medals for doing their jobs already, but they were actively helping the people they were supposed to stop

no we should be tipping them too, like you do with your landlord for excellent service