Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

a.lo posted:

your posts

At least he went out an enlightened man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
happy Easter!

https://twitter.com/thatlittledemon/status/1378568881745313796

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i think kids need some exposure to commercial messages to understand the problems they present early on because as adults they're gonna be constantly bombarded and if they're not prepared they're vulnerable

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Zeriel posted:

He is risen

:chud:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Buddykins posted:

lol wasnt it spicer in that costume

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Good soup! posted:

Lol huckle gently caress's ratio on that tweet is impressive

no one gets the likes like trump

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/danthemcmahon/status/1378335978188906499?s=20

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
my FIL left some edibles here. I haven't used weed in probably 10 years. If I know I'm going to not get drug tested for a week or two I'm assuming one use would be fine.

How much should I take? 5mg? 10mg?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

oxsnard posted:

my FIL left some edibles here. I haven't used weed in probably 10 years. If I know I'm going to not get drug tested for a week or two I'm assuming one use would be fine.

10mg if above 250lb, 5mg if below

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

If you haven't had weed in a long time start with 5 mg.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
take 10mg and then if you don't feel anything after 15 minutes take another 50mg

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
lol I'm 230, so I guess I'd start with 5 and go from there. Wanna play maybe some disco elysium and listen to post rock

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

oxsnard posted:

Start out small and wait longer than you first think to figure out if it is working. Don't take any more than the first dose for at least 2 hours then if you feel nothing try a little more. 5 is probably fine to start off with

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lmao good meme template

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

take 10mg and then if you don't feel anything after 15 minutes take another 50mg

:hmmyes:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

there is no safe level of THC abuse. your father left a felony level amount of dangerous drugs in your home. id be freaking out if i were you

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cumshitter posted:

what is your brother like. quest 64 sucked rear end. tell me about this man who finished it

yeah ive literally never heard of someone finishing it. i rented it and gave up after a few hours out of boredom

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

oxsnard posted:

is pacific rim 2 that bad? The first rules buy I haven't seen the second since everyone says it sucks

it’s garbage and is not considered canon

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

welcome to the jam

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

cumshitter posted:

there is no safe level of THC abuse. your father left a felony level amount of dangerous drugs in your home. id be freaking out if i were you

no joke if I read this while high I'd be melting down

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

reveal yourself kid

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

oxsnard posted:

edge of tomorrow was amazing, I should watch that again

it’s very good

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I'm gonna do some weed and then post in the tromp thread

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

you don't want to do too much, my wife does weed very seldom and one time she ate 10mg before we went to a brewery and we had to go early because she was having a hard time being in public

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I bought a vr headset because it’s custom to make a stupid purchase to celebrate a new job.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

has anyone done a political cartoon yet with the white bomberman in court being confined to house arrest while the black bomberman gets a maximum sentence?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

https://mobile.twitter.com/zuza_real/status/1378397272740872197

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

bomber man is the anarcho hero we need

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

please, oxnard, you don't need to be high to post. im worried about you. is posting not enough?

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Spoondick posted:

you don't want to do too much, my wife does weed very seldom and one time she ate 10mg before we went to a brewery and we had to go early because she was having a hard time being in public

yeah that's the plan, I always liked being high for a bit but when I started getting high for like 12 hours every time I smoked (was always a casual user) it started getting old. Kinda excited ngl

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
my head is stinky. I should wash my hair today

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

oxsnard posted:

Wow!

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

[wiping nose]i wanna talk about star wars. and how it STINKS now!

Lay off the late-night cocaine

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

I'm an hour and a half into this shitshow and Lance Reddick has only spoken one line

how long did it take to download

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
baseball is back

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1378491455300366339

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

welcome to the jam

what the gently caress is this poo poo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

That DICK! posted:

I still have my Disney Infinity figurines of Rey and Finn, but looking at them just makes me sad. What a waste of potential

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
HE HAS RISEN

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Xaris posted:

yeah i use veggie betterthanbouillion all the time. last time i followed this and it turned out well https://toriavey.com/toris-kitchen/vegetarian-matzo-ball-soup/ idk if you have improvement suggestions. ive done ones in the past with only betterthanbouillon and it was ok. BTB actually makes a vegetarian chicken broth version that's pretty good and doesnt have the tomato base in it which works for that

Zisky posted:

The chicken stock's also from scratch. Really makes all the difference.

I think a veggie soup would be good too though...the veggie better than bullion would more than pull it's weight I'm sure.

As far as bland goes there's a balance between flavor packed and wholesome I think, and matzo ball falls squarely on the wholesome side, kind of like jjuk or congee.

Talking about veggie matzo ball soup after I go to bed, I see. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

That DICK! posted:

the prequels did nothing wrong

except for jar-jar binx