Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone just tipped him $200 to wear a hat and he said nah, it's too hot for that. Thanks for the money though. lol

god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone just tipped him $200 to wear a hat and he said nah, it's too hot for that. Thanks for the money though. lol

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pimp.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Goddamn

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Godlike.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:worship:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

god bless the united states of phil

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1377480146370785286 the first sentence of this tweet is the worst thing i've ever read. thanks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

im pogging irl

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

a new reveal? oh poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

im pogging irl

we all are

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

a new reveal? oh poo poo

its going to be a cat proof hdmi cable

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://streamable.com/9qiawp

i found this on my hard drive watch out for minor cyberpunk 2077 spoierls tho gamers. and pg13 rated stupid scenes

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://streamable.com/9qiawp

i found this on my hard drive watch out for minor cyberpunk 2077 spoierls tho gamers. and pg13 rated stupid scenes

Oops!
This video has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
now you'll just have to imagine phil saying oh. oh god i don't wanna do this. this is sutpid. stupid scene. this is probably kenau demanded this. kenau demanded this as part of his contract to be in this scene. ah ah ah ah ah. during a fully clothed heavy petting sesh in cyberpunk 2077

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

now you'll just have to imagine phil saying oh. oh god i don't wanna do this. this is sutpid. stupid scene. this is probably kenau demanded this. kenau demanded this as part of his contract to be in this scene. ah ah ah ah ah. during a fully clothed heavy petting sesh in cyberpunk 2077

Dude the old thief milf is a babe. Keanu. Props dog. Mad loving props.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Eligible vests today: the blue, the red, the camo and the grey. This is a variety stream so we're going to wear a variety of vests--not the same one every day, alright?

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Birthday event tomorrow

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's Phil's birthday today, and he's 39! That means only one thing... BRING IT IN, GUYS!!! *every twitch mod, detractor, paypig, kiwifarm psychopath, IRS auditor etc come in with everything for a HUGE marathon stream*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

Eligible vests today: the blue, the red, the camo and the grey. This is a variety stream so we're going to wear a variety of vests--not the same one every day, alright?

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its going to be a cat proof hdmi cable

Please lord! We NEED the cat tooth resistant cable reveal!!!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Kudos to the King for donning a variety of vests on today's birthday stream despite full Summer sun and heat in WA.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Even though it’s Phil’s birthday, we’re the ones who will be getting a gift

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

Kudos to the King for donning a variety of vests on today's birthday stream despite full Summer sun and heat in WA.

Dint forget the 50 degrees the office adds

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

he's doing arm curl motions with the sandwich to illustrate how light the McDonald's Spicy Crispy Chicken sandwich is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Please lord! We NEED the cat tooth resistant cable reveal!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009