Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Aliens will likely have super advanced android asses already

We may only interpret not sharing them with us as a declaration of war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm not convinced that all of these aliens and ufos aren't just elves and fairies up to no good

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Alien lust bum

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sjs00 posted:

self wiping butts

It's 'technically' self-wiping, but really only is as much as it's an arm and hand that grows from the aliens' lower backs, that reaches down to wipe their B-holes (they have several) reflexively after they make a trip to poop town. One day I pray that we disgusting apes can evolve to such marvelous heights.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

A lot of people say that space exploration is a waste of society’s resources that could be better spent improving conditions here on Earth. But what they fail to realize is that once our space technology is sufficiently advanced, it will be WE who can take a holiday abducting and having sex with the galaxy’s primitive species.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

its Kurt Qwan, Private Detective

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

if youre doing intergalactic/inter-dimensional travel and youre still pooing/wiping your rear end then just lol at your society

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm still waiting on my user's manual for my 3 sea shells.

It didn't come in the box and the box had an amazon LPN RR sticker on it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'm still waiting on my user's manual for my 3 sea shells.

It didn't come in the box and the box had an amazon LPN RR sticker on it.

Take two shells and use them to grab dat turd. Third shell is to scrape the leftovers. Throw all three in the waste annihilator. Turds too.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In this scenario I am the annihilator just to be clear

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

yes, yes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Holy poo poo that's hot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

They're quite breathable if you get the right fabric.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
If they couldn't even track down that jetpack dude that kept buzzing LAX last year (causing the entire airport to be closed down several times) then there's zero chance they'd be able to catch a UFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLW5SHzMNs

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

yes, yes, yes

yes

yes

yes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Please.
I can only have so much semen extracted against my will while in a trance like state

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hotdogging the alien facecrack

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
have the ufos enslaved humanity yet?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If they couldn't even track down that jetpack dude that kept buzzing LAX last year (causing the entire airport to be closed down several times) then there's zero chance they'd be able to catch a UFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLW5SHzMNs

Wait, WHAT? When did jetpack tech get this far? What the hell? That's amazing.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Nosfereefer posted:

Only sexually.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
:nice:

naem
May 29, 2011

Nosfereefer posted:

they can’t do a worse job of running things than we have lately

UnL337
Jan 10, 2007
Thinking is for squares.
i can only hope one day that i can be a UFO

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Wait, WHAT? When did jetpack tech get this far? What the hell? That's amazing.

This is old news, dude.

Several times jets flying into LAX spotted this person just jetting around at thousands of feet. One time it was like +3000 feet over the ocean, on approach to the city.

Though, lately people think it's a dummy attached to a drone. Which isn't nearly as cool

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh. That's disappointing.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It's Robert Fett again, he is a space alien and likes to show off his superior jetpack technology and will try to sell you "death sticks", but whatever you do, don't buy them, as they are actually life sticks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No no, I assure you.
I met him in a seedy bar, and he assured me his name was Roberto Feet and he was in no way associated with any alien or looking for any particular smugglers.
He DID seem particularly interested in getting what he called a 'hand solo', which, I told him I wasn't interested in

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nosfereefer posted:

Why bother? Interstellar aliens have surely got automated systems more reliable than any human slave.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I watched They Live for the first time a couple weeks ago. Great alien flick

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Facebook Aunt posted:

Why bother? Interstellar aliens have surely got automated systems more reliable than any human slave.

We make a lot of assumptions about the universe when we're talking about aliens but honestly we don't know that and I think we do ourselves a disservice by talking ourselves down like that.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

We make a lot of assumptions about the universe when we're talking about aliens but honestly we don't know that and I think we do ourselves a disservice by talking ourselves down like that.

Aliens connecting to our internet from space doing the facepalm at how loving self loathing we are

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Anal probing a robot will never match doing it to a real human. That's why Earth is such a popular destination with aliens.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XazLR5UFWM

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Hmmm, vaporwave with DnB, LTJ bukem perhaps.

Only aliens would make this.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRlWmk6p-w

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Help my planet is being invaded by a fragment of wind-blown grass.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hey, remember the face of Mars? There was even an xfiles episode about it and IRC one of those mediocre mid 00s Mars movies had it as a plot element. Then it turned out to be a random rock. Man, what a wild ride that was. What a time to be alive.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Thats in season 1 and may be one of the worst episodes of that season.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Yeah iirc the face was a space ghost who went into a space man who was on a space walk and then he had nightmares or something. Zero butt stuff

e: added spoiler tags

Icochet fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Apr 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Fox 'Poopy' Mulder. The truth is in there *points to rear end*