Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Lotron posted:

my geographical location is NOT to be made jokes of!

i am TEXAN

What happens if we do, what are you going to do about it, secede?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

christmas boots posted:

Almost as embarrassing as the time mods decided that calling French people “frogs” was a racial slur. They’re literally still an imperial power guys, they can handle it.

The same can't be said of italians ahahahaha

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Memento posted:

What happens if we do, what are you going to do about it, secede?

If I had a nickel for every time Texas seceded to keep slavery, I would have two nickels—which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Mister Speaker posted:

All white British men have one of only six different faces.

Should have used the custom install options to load the bigger graphics pack.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bismuth posted:

ah, the "innsmouth look"

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Bismuth posted:

is cumberbatch like a .5 somewhere in there?

he ended up with about three of them

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

RFC2324 posted:

he ended up with about three of them
he wants more

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-09gNDsPzQ

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

ALRIGHT YOU ASKED FOR IT I'M POSTING ACHEWOOD

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

this person looks like they need to be reminded to breathe

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

this person looks like they need to be reminded to breathe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
If you scroll down he looks 17 on top and 70 on the bottom.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Michael Gove is a scientific marvel.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I need some southern memes/dunks that aren't "lol inbred", "lol racist". or "lol surrender". Those are all still perfectly valid, but I need some new poo poo. Come on people, have you fukking seen us? I know we can get some more creative insults going.

Hard mode: Dunks that aren't "lol poor".

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Warbird posted:

I need some southern memes/dunks that aren't "lol inbred", "lol racist". or "lol surrender". Those are all still perfectly valid, but I need some new poo poo. Come on people, have you fukking seen us? I know we can get some more creative insults going.

"I want some artic memes, and if I see any mention of snow, I'm gonna flip"

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Warbird posted:

Amazing that a region full of people who exclusively drive lifted F-250s and collect ratchet straps like Pokémon cards can’t handle an inch of snow.

Also maybe you should invent a new type of regional cuisine that doesn’t involve 12 lbs of lard or shortening or butter or pure cane sugar before Memaw croaks at the tender age of 53.

Source: live kind of in the South

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

e: bonus meme for talking with goons
https://twitter.com/meowmeowmia/status/1378860900397023232

china bot has a new favorite as of 04:07 on Apr 5, 2021

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

space uncle posted:

Amazing that a region full of people who exclusively drive lifted F-250s and collect ratchet straps like Pokémon cards can’t handle an inch of snow.

Also maybe you should invent a new type of regional cuisine that doesn’t involve 12 lbs of lard or shortening or butter or pure cane sugar before Memaw croaks at the tender age of 53.

Source: live kind of in the South

You should eat more butter.

Source: read this post

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/weedlordvegeta/status/1378725394732482560?s=21

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Warbird posted:

You live in a place where you have to specifically order unsweet tea.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Cheerwine is just Dr. Pepper for inbreds

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Warbird posted:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Vadun posted:

Cheerwine is just Dr. Pepper for inbreds

I think you mean a coke is just a coke.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Warbird posted:

I don’t know if this counts. Sound required:

https://i.imgur.com/4C8Nzdt.mp4

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Post👏some👏memes👏👏

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hyperlynx posted:

Idk just don't make fun of people based on their culture or where they're from?

At best you make an extremely lazy and boring joke, and at worst you're being extremely lovely. Just make jokes about something else, it's not hard.

I think my last post got lost since it was kind of off topic, but I appreciate the sentiment even if other people don't. :cheerdoge:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

We don’t.

Other places and cultures can be funny.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Would you like to know the dirty little secret about New York culture and cuisine?

You know how new yorkers love to boast about having the best X food in the world?

It's stolen valor.

There is no such thing as a new yorker that knows how to cook. You can see it for yourself when some unicycle riding rear end in a top hat from Brooklyn opens a BBQ restaurant that sells sad grey beef jerky.

Every claim to fame in new york comes from first generation immigrants working in restaurants cranking out quality product so they can move the gently caress out of that shithole.

Your best chinese food is because a chinese chef just got off the boat and made it. A loving useless new yorker didn't make it. That chinese dude did.

Your best greek food? Same deal. Halal? Same. Thai? Ditto.

If you live in new york your entire culture is basically some rear end in a top hat from Kansas at the world fair walking over to the Japanese booth and saying "wow, look at what KANSAS invented"

New york, you're nothing but a backwards hillbilly rube in fatigues that never served. You're america's mall cop. Your state flag should be this, you valor stealing Paul Blart rear end losers:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Now now, there’s plenty of blame to go around.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Thump! posted:

Now now, there’s plenty of blame to go around.

Sorry I hope that didn’t offend someone from one of those two countries.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Joke's on you. I own a convection oven which is the OG air fryer. :agesilaus:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

MarcusSA posted:

We don’t.

Other places and cultures can be funny.

None of those are even remotely what I complained about.

(Nor are they very funny. Maybe work on that instead of tripping over yourself rushing in to dunk on people, hey?)

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

None of those are even remotely what I complained about.

(Nor are they very funny. Maybe work on that instead of tripping over yourself rushing in to dunk on people, hey?)

I’m glad you are the gate keeper of funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames