Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

do u believe in restorative justice? oh but what if the criminal was a murdering stealing racism youtuber drug dealer that did sex work?

oh yeah for sur- wait did you say racism youtuber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

all white people are engaged in a conspiracy to smuggle racists into leftist spaces, you heard it here first

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I never once considered the possibility that someone named June Lapine wouldn’t be Canadian. I also always thought it was a pseudonym. Turns out I was the real racist. Sorry, Canada.

Her ex-boyfriend, Armoured Skeptic, is Canadian though, as you can sort of tell by how he spelled armoured the correct way with a u in it. People tend to conflate them for obvious reason. But it looks like she finally kicked his still-gross rear end to the curb last year apparently. Again, good for her ultimately because I have a strong suspicion that he was a major corrupting influence on her given how much he kinda hates women in general and women who talk specifically.

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Dabir posted:

all white people are engaged in a conspiracy to smuggle racists into leftist spaces, you heard it here first

“White people are idiots who trust assholes” is such an huge accusation of intent how dare they! /s

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Dabir posted:

won't somebody please think of the poor white people

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Rockit posted:

“White people are idiots who trust assholes” is such an huge accusation of intent how dare they! /s

nobody said that did they

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bleck posted:

won't somebody please think of the poor white people

you were here, like, yesterday doing the whole 'I'm not saying people saying Vinesauce was scummy are faking it but here's some funny memes saying they are, also it's their fault I don't believe them' act, so maybe watch the high horse poo poo

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Dabir posted:

nobody said that did they
Since no one actually said the poo poo you claimed i advise you to turn on your monitor.

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

sexpig by night posted:

you were here, like, yesterday doing the whole 'I'm not saying people saying Vinesauce was scummy are faking it but here's some funny memes saying they are, also it's their fault I don't believe them' act, so maybe watch the high horse poo poo

It’s not like someone being an rear end in a top hat in a different topic ever in itself invalidated an argument.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Rockit posted:

Since no one actually said the poo poo you claimed i advise you to turn on your monitor.

so we're both just as right! good to know

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

half the people itt just want to say "no second chances for crackers" and I wish they'd get on with it so we can move on to anything else

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

sexpig by night posted:

you were here, like, yesterday doing the whole

bub if you wanna start a Personal Forums Fight about the poor misunderstood racist girl maybe you should just go outside for a while instead

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Dabir posted:

half the people itt just want to say "no second chances for crackers" and I wish they'd get on with it so we can move on to anything else

People were very open on giving Show a second chance if she does certain things.

Stop strawmanning and deal with the actual things wrong with their posts.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Rockit posted:

People were very open on giving Show a second chance if she does certain things.

Stop strawmanning and deal with the actual things wrong with their posts.

if she'd already done those things it would be something else

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The situation would be something else because people would be more willing to take her seriously, yes.

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Dabir posted:

if she'd already done those things it would be something else
[Citation needed]
Just because their standards are wrong doesn’t mean they secretly don’t have them.

That’s basically the same bad faith bs you’re accusing them off lmao.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

nobody on the internet is open to changing their mind about anything unless they make a very great effort beforehand to be ready to. not me, not you, not anyone. "I won't accept that shoe has changed unless she deletes her videos" doesn't mean that her deleting her videos will actually bring anyone around, it's a post hoc reasonable sounding justification for why you already didn't like her that one person came up with and everyone else latched on to

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Dabir posted:

nobody on the internet is open to changing their mind about anything

unless they are a youtube content creator, of course

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

also it's very telling that the thread that's forever signal boosting pointless bullshit from bad take factories like Peter Coffin and Cinema Robbie doesn't seem to be able to find anything bad she's done recently to talk about

unless you can and you're holding out on us

Bleck posted:

unless they are a youtube content creator, of course

don't try and make it other people's problem that you have a twelve word attention span

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Dabir posted:

nobody on the internet is open to changing their mind about anything unless they make a very great effort beforehand to be ready to. not me, not you, not anyone. "I won't accept that shoe has changed unless she deletes her videos" doesn't mean that her deleting her videos will actually bring anyone around, it's a post hoc reasonable sounding justification for why you already didn't like her that one person came up with and everyone else latched on to
Why are you treating shoe wad anything special and why are you still posting if all of this is pointless?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Dabir posted:

don't try and make it other people's problem that you have a twelve word attention span

"if black people don't give demonstrably racist white people a second chance, it's just because they're dumb." ~ goon takes

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Rockit posted:

Why are you treating shoe wad anything special and why are you still posting if all of this is pointless?

because it's easier than doing anything, same as you

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Endorph posted:

1.5 million subscribers is not the same thing as 1.5 million viewers, her videos get like 500k-800k views minus the ones that pop off. plus a major tv network has way more cultural impact than a youtube channel even for the youtube channels that do get comparable viewership to cnn or whatever, just cause of the established press media and the avenues it reaches.

ive watched like 5 minutes of her vids in my entire life and looking at her channel her content looks insufferable at best just off the thumbnails so idk why you think i think shes my best friend
This is more views than New Max gets on any but the most popular segments.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Dabir posted:

because it's easier than doing anything, same as you

"why don't you just do Real Work instead of acknowledging/confronting racists," definitely not a popular racist neocon dismissal tactic or anything, no sir,

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Bleck posted:

"if black people don't give demonstrably racist white people a second chance, it's just because they're dumb." ~ goon takes

I don't think your bad posting is a symptom of being black

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Please stop this derail is incredibly dumb

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

edit: removed

Rockit
Feb 2, 2017

Removed

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I'm posting these videos, eat it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUP86fStX6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1zm9GU70Fo

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

If y'all aren't following post10 you're missing out on some sick ice caverns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiO-LA3r0pU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m really shocked at how terrifying the giant-teeth man from the 90s has become. He seemed so harmless then.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Everyone STFU Thew Adams has a new review on Kingdom Cyclonus!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3O2wdWiaQ&ab_channel=ThewAdams

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

PooOnHead more like.

Also nice new avatar Jamie lol

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

Yardbomb posted:

PooOnHead more like.

Also nice new avatar Jamie lol

Thank you! I love it haha I've been re playing the Modern Warfare games lately and I found this looking up memes and it made me laugh

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I didn't really use the internet until Modern Warfare 2 came out and that's one of the first online discourses I remember being a part of.

Jamie Faith
Jan 13, 2020

bobjr posted:

I didn't really use the internet until Modern Warfare 2 came out and that's one of the first online discourses I remember being a part of.

Never forget lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Shoeonhead is Canadian: you can't blame that one on us. Unless she was radicalized on 4chan. Which she was.

It's entirely possible that she got tired of how thoroughly lovely the channers and alt-right types are, and decided a pay cut was worth not having to be nice to them and feed their delusions that they -totally- have a shot with her, if only she wasn't in a relationship!

It's not just anyone that can become a character and milk rubes indefinitely. You have to be either a sociopath, Rush Limbaugh and Dave Rubin style, or be a fellow crazy fully on board, like Candace. Otherwise, you slip and they spot you for a fake, or you burn out.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Jamie Faith posted:

Thank you! I love it haha I've been re playing the Modern Warfare games lately and I found this looking up memes and it made me laugh

I've been playing nuModern Warfare some more again lately too, a friend got it for me a while back so I always figured sure I'll enjoy it, none of my money to actiblizz, game's fun though. The story is more crazy action movie fare (Including an american CIA guy who after a little fucks off from the org and basically joins the muslim freedom fighters and isn't painted badly for it somehow lol) and after that I've just played a lot of the MP and occasional Warzone, which I actually won a solo or two on too, despite not being a huge fan of the genre and figuring I'd never win one, even got the first win by catching the last guy in the woods with an AK. The MP is a good time though, plus when I first got it from that bud, the battle pass running at the time (Which always adds a handful of new guns, which are on the free track and then put behind challenges if you missed the pass which is cool) added one of my favorite guns ever, the AN-94, which unsurprisingly I use religiously and as an AR with a high RoF and like innate burst is real good and cool.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Apr 5, 2021

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Jamie Faith posted:

Never forget lol

*Improve society yet participate in it.jpg*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Archer666 posted:

*Improve society yet participate in it.jpg*

That doesn’t really apply to people explicitly saying they are going to boycott something and then blatantly not doing it.