Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Shame Boy posted:

Where do I keep cum then :confused:

I think your conflating the bladder and the nutbladder. Bladder makes the piss and cum, but doesn't store it, iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

and my axe

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
just connect an IV to all warehouse employees that supplies all the nutrients they need and performs dialysis so they don't have to eat, poo poo, or piss. also give them a steady drip of amphetamines.

Preen Dog
Nov 8, 2017

human garbage bag posted:

also give them a steady drip of amphetamines.
Give them enough to get them hooked, then only small doses after that, and only when their output is more that day than the previous day.

Every year cull the bottom 50% and breed the fastest ones with each other.

E. The reward dose would calibrate up and down proportional to the suicide rate.

Preen Dog has issued a correction as of 22:45 on Apr 5, 2021

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Preen Dog posted:

Give them enough to get them hooked, then only small doses after that, and only when their output is more that day than the previous day.

Every year cull the bottom 50% and breed the fastest ones with each other.

ngl i actually did envision such labor camps as being a humane way for society to deal with homeless drug addicts. so instead of sending them to rehab, they get sent to a labor camp where they get "paid" in the drug they are addicted to. the assumption is that their drive for the drug will make them very obedient workers.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

ngl i actually did envision such labor camps as being a humane way for society to deal with homeless drug addicts. so instead of sending them to rehab, they get sent to a labor camp where they get "paid" in the drug they are addicted to. the assumption is that their drive for the drug will make them very obedient workers.

:chloe:

Also this is basically just old school poor houses with drugs.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ysl

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

just connect an IV to all warehouse employees that supplies all the nutrients they need and performs dialysis so they don't have to eat, poo poo, or piss. also give them a steady drip of amphetamines.

Hmm sure as long as they're being billed for it!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Coming soon Amazon brand catheters!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

What in the world. Why would you show your whole rear end like this

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Biplane posted:

d&d poster

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I thought dragons were noble creatures, that was just inhumane.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1379199368662822914

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
bladder makes thw juice to push the different stuff out

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

whaley posted:

bladder makes thw juice to push the different stuff out

you think that's pee you're peeing? think again.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Biplane posted:

some asses aren't pretty to look at but they're functional

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

ghee is stored in the dals

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

this sounds like the premise for a D&D thread on what is to be done with the problem of the addict without a home. go post it there, freak

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

"This is not the first movie that has characterized the villain as a rich guy" is such an amazing line. Like it's the kind of thing you'd only actually need to say if you're explaining movies to an 18th century time traveler or something.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Why, this Devil Picture appears to portray the Ariſtocracy in a negative lite! Is this the firſt of theſe machinations do to ſuch? I can't fathom the King allowing ſuch Blaſphemy for long!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

i always think of tony soprano and artie bucco arguing over whether or not artie gave tony food poisoning. artie blames the indian food. "they use ghee! it's clarified butter!"

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

it's fascinating to see antisocial tendencies laid bare like this without even the tiniest attempt to hide behind a mask

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
strongest username post consonance ive seen in a long time, this was a great naming whoever did that

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I was kinda hoping the "did" meant "back when I was a lovely teenager" because sure, I could maybe see myself coming up with that sort of idea when I was like 16 and A Complete Idiot, but lol I guess not.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Shame Boy posted:

I was kinda hoping the "did" meant "back when I was a lovely teenager" because sure, I could maybe see myself coming up with that sort of idea when I was like 16 and A Complete Idiot, but lol I guess not.

I thought it was envisioned as in “something that business will definitely try to do”, but maybe not

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Shame Boy posted:

Why, this Devil Picture appears to portray the Ariſtocracy in a negative lite! Is this the firſt of theſe machinations do to ſuch? I can't fathom the King allowing ſuch Blaſphemy for long!

thank you for using long/short s correctly :)

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

we should also do this with other things people have become addicted to. like water.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What if we just enslave anyone with a dependency on anything? Wanna keep that cancer in remission? Better start working, friend.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Colonel Cancer posted:

What if we just enslave anyone with a dependency on anything? Wanna keep that cancer in remission? Better start working, friend.

You've just reinvented capitalism

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
what if instead of enslaving drug addicts we just gave them office jobs so they could happily afford whatever drug makes them happy while they stare at a computer for 8 hours a day

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
but unironically

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Yeah, we could tie their healthcare to their employment status, so they'll never think they're too sick to work. And since we'll provide them with such nice healthcare, we can go ahead and reduce what we pay them so that they never think to not work otherwise.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Carthag Tuek posted:

thank you for using long/short s correctly :)

I did in fact look up the rules on wikipedia while writing that :sweatdrop:

I'm glad someone appreciates all the effort that goes into making these Quality Poasts

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

nexous posted:

what if instead of enslaving drug addicts we just gave them office jobs so they could happily afford whatever drug makes them happy while they stare at a computer for 8 hours a day

some of us are doing this already tyvm

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Any drug that makes staring at words on a computer screen for eight hours a day tolerable or fun would get you arrested.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

As far as I know, a standard test for medical drugs is to round up some addicts, give them your new stuff, wait a bit and then ask them what they'd pay for another hit. And if they're willing to pay actual money, it's probably addictive and not fit for production. I'm sure there actual process is more complicated, but that's the general idea.

Also they use crack/heroin/something addict animals in similar way. If the animals prefer the new drug over their regular fix, it's probably super addictive or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

BonHair posted:

As far as I know, a standard test for medical drugs is to round up some addicts, give them your new stuff, wait a bit and then ask them what they'd pay for another hit. And if they're willing to pay actual money, it's probably addictive and not fit for production. I'm sure there actual process is more complicated, but that's the general idea.

Also they use crack/heroin/something addict animals in similar way. If the animals prefer the new drug over their regular fix, it's probably super addictive or something.

Purdue Pharma: "That means it's fit for production"