Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Victory Position posted:

you don't get rich solving people's problems, let alone paid

there's a psychologist that explains nerd problems in gamer language and he makes bank

https://twitch.tv/healthygamer_gg

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hasan is hot tho

poo poo, dr. k is also hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hasan is hot tho

This Is the Ideal Male Body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Toph Bei Fong posted:

This Is the Ideal Male Body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This dude fucks, unlike Hasan, who is volcel or some poo poo. Dudes like that reach a point where they cease to be regular people and are like michelangelos David walking around where you see em and its like I can appreciate the aesthetic perfection but I do not want to have sex with it whereas you see any picture of stav and you know that man is a walking good vibe who is dtf, correctly

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

some plague rats posted:

This dude fucks, unlike Hasan, who is volcel or some poo poo. Dudes like that reach a point where they cease to be regular people and are like michelangelos David walking around where you see em and its like I can appreciate the aesthetic perfection but I do not want to have sex with it whereas you see any picture of stav and you know that man is a walking good vibe who is dtf

this is the real horseshoe theory

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

some plague rats posted:

This dude fucks, unlike Hasan, who is volcel or some poo poo. Dudes like that reach a point where they cease to be regular people and are like michelangelos David walking around where you see em and its like I can appreciate the aesthetic perfection but I do not want to have sex with it whereas you see any picture of stav and you know that man is a walking good vibe who is dtf, correctly

Didnt Hasan date and then later go Bernie canvassing with noted actress Janice Griffith

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wolfsheim posted:

Didnt Hasan date and then later go Bernie canvassing with noted actress Janice Griffith

If hasan wasn't volcel he'd respond to my DMs. case closed

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

KomradeX posted:

Was it Brooklyn DSA or Manhattan DSA that denounced Aldolph Reed as being a "Class Essentialist?"

Adolph Reed Settlers

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

some plague rats posted:

hasan should definitely adopt stav's "eating pussy is actually doing feminism" schtick, the world needs more women who want their pussies ate

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

some plague rats posted:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

some plague rats posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hasan's alright

https://clips.twitch.tv/InventiveLachrymoseJellyfishAMPTropPunch

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

hes probably the only twitch superstar whos not a pedo so good for him

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hasan should definitely adopt stav's "eating pussy is actually doing feminism" schtick, the world needs more women who want their pussies ate

Everyone should because if we can redirect all the energy that gets put into performative feminism away from pussy hats and RBG merch and DSA meetings and into declaring how good it is to be eating pussy it would be the greatest victory since they started letting us vote

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

some plague rats posted:

Everyone should because if we can redirect all the energy that gets put into performative feminism away from pussy hats and RBG merch and DSA meetings and into declaring how good it is to be eating pussy it would be the greatest victory since they started letting us vote

you have a part to do, fellas. for the good of the nation.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
looking at some of the recent streamer drama being volcel on twitch is definitely the right choice

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position posted:

you have a part to do, fellas. for the good of the nation.

I'm aware that starting my pussy eating crusade in cspam is like jumping into the river and asking the fish to join my dry land appreciation society but I persevere, heroically

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
I've been listening to Maddy Moon a lot lately, do I qualify for this thread?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
This is the parasocial relationships with grifters thread

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Victory Position posted:

it's what bothers me with stuff like small commune anarchy, because it feels like everyone's so given up on a vision for the future that the best things people can imagine are "I'm safe in a community and I'm not going to be turned out because of my job or my disability falling under"

I wouldn't call it a malaise, as that would imply people being churlish with their ambition, but I would say there's like a spiritual void that people want to be filled... something like that. it's hard to describe.

Because they know they don't live in communities or society, they live in a wealth extraction machine that considers them surplus to requirements. Their security and comfort is non-existent and all attempts to change that are violently slapped down.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
vaginas are gross. me, I only suck dick

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im gay

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

vaginas are gross. me, I only suck dick

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

im gay

Same but if it's for feminism I can do it

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Where’s that really good barebones page about how all the xinjiang Holocaust stuff is from one German psycho and the result of a misplaced decimal

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hasan is hot tho

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Toph Bei Fong posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Toph Bei Fong posted:

class 3 regular obese

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Can you all stop quoting that? I'd like to get it out my memories.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

thotsky posted:

looking at some of the recent streamer drama

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
will's saying he was in the 8th grade when lost came out but isn't he like almost fourty now??

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

xtal posted:

Can you all stop quoting that? I'd like to get it out my memories.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm kinda fascinated by r/lifestreamfail and i need to loving stop

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Matt needs to be legally forbidden from shaving

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
yet no one comments on matt yglecias in that pic. interesting

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Where’s that really good barebones page about how all the xinjiang Holocaust stuff is from one German psycho and the result of a misplaced decimal

That would be Adrian Zenz.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

papa horny michael posted:

Man if chapo was hanging out with Matty. gently caress that is the reason I can't take the Bruenigs seriously.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Man if chapo was hanging out with Matty. gently caress that is the reason I can't take the Bruenigs seriously.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

papa horny michael posted:

too slovenly to actually be mattyg

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Utterly demonic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

listening to the slow mental collapse of brie in bad faith is highly entertaining in itself