Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

McConnell is usually more coherent

that’s kind of rare nonsense even for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

remember that one time a bunch of white guys who were deliberately dressed in stereotypical schlubby white guy clothes marched around chanting "jews will not replace us," and the next day one of them drove a car into a crowd of people protesting confederate monuments?

because apparently no one else does

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ANALYSIS : data shows that members of white supremacist gangs are motivated by white supremacy

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Hahaha what an idiot, the political genius of the last 4 yrs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:lol:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

hey Bearjew what's shakin'?

ha ha that's a joke about your avatar, because it is "shaking" all the time

good/goon vibrations

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

When one group has had all the stature for all of time and you begin to balance the equation to give everyone equal stature it's going to feel to the former group that they're losing their stature when in actuality everyone else is stepping up to their same stature.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

lmao it's literally chinese communist party reasoning

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i mean, okay, but at least be consistent

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

euphronius posted:

how much would that apartment be today. IIRC its on a nice street in the upper west side like 2 blocks from central park.

NYC rental prices dropped a little bit cause of Covid but easily over 2k a month for a 1br somewhere between 750 and 1,000 sq ft

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

ANALYSIS : data shows that members of white supremacist gangs are motivated by white supremacy

:hmmyes:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

NYC rental prices dropped a little bit cause of Covid but easily over 2k a month for a 1br somewhere between 750 and 1,000 sq ft

I said above that’s “not that bad”

assuming you are earning like 200k

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
My warning to trumo thread is to stay out of bad posts.
I'll add that I’m not talking about my bad posts, please continue to quote those.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

well it’s stupid as gently caress too expensive and dumb as hell but it does make you look like a fallout so I’m torn

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

emfive posted:

just dropping in to point out that US health care financing is stupid and insane and I hate it

(I work on a product that helps employees choose health care plans and because life is a parade of poo poo there are now companies who have multi-tiered insurance plans with more and less expensive provider networks.)

one of my IRL crack pings was trying to get a healthcare for a small business. a couple healthcare reps wanted to come meet at our shop to discuss plans. actual owner of said small business was late for the meeting, didn't seem to care. then the meeting began with the healthcare rep pulling out a big binder and basically lolling while saying "none of this is really good."

after spending a lot of time researching, some on the clock, and some not, i finally picked a plan. the owner came back with some vague stuff about his lawyer saying the one i picked and the contract itself was bad, and then nothing further and we ended up not having healthcare.

death 2 this bitch

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

liberals still not accepting that white supremacy is the defining policiyon ideal of America

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

remember that one time a bunch of white guys who were deliberately dressed in stereotypical schlubby white guy clothes marched around chanting "jews will not replace us," and the next day one of them drove a car into a crowd of people protesting confederate monuments?

because apparently no one else does

I remember tumps press conference where he said there were fine people on both sides.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
William is horny for the lovely historical female Easter Bunny :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1379472410613792773

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

samantonio posted:

When one group has had all the stature for all of time and you begin to balance the equation to give everyone equal stature

yeah thats kind of the deal you settle for when your political belief is "government can't and should not help me or anyone else." the trade off is that it actively hurts others to create stature

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I kind of hope coke/delta/mlb responds to this by announcing that they will no longer donate to any Republican candidate at any level or any political donations at all. Either would work for me.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

there is something seriously wrong with this dude. he needs help.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

tup put him in an impossible position and now mcconnell has to hold contradictory opinions to maintain party orthodoxy. its maybe the first time i remember seeing mcconnell forced into it, maybe christie or rubio can give him some advice

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Joementum posted:

this is william

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

not economic anxiety just "economic anxiety"

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Agrajag posted:

i forget was it the NYT that had endless articles attempting to humanize nazis while at the same time being very racist like towards minorities when they are victims of police violence?

That's all media yes, but the NYT in particular does it with the biggest (print) audience.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

VideoKid posted:

there is something seriously wrong with this dude. he needs help.

Yeah he needs help making an account here and posting

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

william is the official white house easter bunny upskirt photographer

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

cumshitter posted:

yeah thats kind of the deal you settle for when your political belief is "government can't and should not help me or anyone else." the trade off is that it actively hurts others to create stature

It just hurts the money and/or the power. Nothing of importance.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Dustcat posted:

william is the official white house easter bunny upskirt photographer

he's got a direct line to the president

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
wonder where William lands on new Lola

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

bleeding kansas posted:

tup put him in an impossible position and now mcconnell has to hold contradictory opinions to maintain party orthodoxy. its maybe the first time i remember seeing mcconnell forced into it, maybe christie or rubio can give him some advice

honestly he should just ignore trump. he can’t post so he no longer had any power. no one but us reads his dumb press releases.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

how many points do you think matt gaetz got for sleeping with the historical female easter bunny

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is william

take the shot!

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

It's because this whole "woke cancel culture" thing is so transparently hypocritical and even he has trouble threading that needle. And he's probably the countries foremost expert on threading rhetorical needles but this one is especially ridiculous.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

euphronius posted:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Dustcat posted:

how many points do you think matt gaetz got for sleeping with the historical female easter bunny

poo poo did something new develop with Gaetzgate

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

poo poo did something new develop with Gaetzgate

yes he was part of a group of Congress people that had a gross game where they got points for sleeping with staffers.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

VideoKid posted:

honestly he should just ignore trump. he can’t post so he no longer had any power. no one but us reads his dumb press releases.

gotta talk all the state legislatures into ignoring tump too tho

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is william

william sure is an odd one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
that's a nice easter hat though, William. good call