Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Red Robot solitaire deck art supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Impkins Patootie posted:

even the nights are better

gently caress yeah Air Supply rocks :megadeath:

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

TMMadman posted:

Well you know what they say: it takes a sex pest to know a sex pest.

I used the rapist to destroy the rapist.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVHigvYeoYw

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i remember i had to :sever: with a high school buddy because he said gutfeld was funny

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

That eyeliner-lipstick combo is certainly.... a choice.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/queasy_f_bby/status/1348310798490284032?s=21

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Gods_Butthole posted:

That eyeliner-lipstick combo is certainly.... a choice.

technically we don’t know if it was an informed choice since she might not be over the age of consent

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:snoo: so nice!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's really amazing that Republicans are trying to paint the MLB/Coke/Delta as companies being bullied by (or slaves to) "cancel culture" that don't fully understand the law that they passed because they are just listening to liberal media and "woke influencers" as if they aren't massive companies with a bunch of expensive lawyers.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Imagine this looming over you as you experience the most underwhelming missionary sex of your life.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

this is a good trend

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
we're going to find out how much MLB makes from conservatives if they eventually cave and go back to GA or not

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gods_Butthole posted:

Imagine this looming over you as you experience the most underwhelming missionary sex of your life.

Are you saying you don't enjoy being stared at intently while getting a penis rammed into you hard and fast for 10-30 seconds?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Korean Boomhauer posted:

we're going to find out how much MLB makes from conservatives if they eventually cave and go back to GA or not

The big pro sports leagues like MLB and NFL don't give a poo poo about what fans think, they only care about what their corporate sponsors and t.v. partners think. So chuds who go to a few games a year can cry all they want but it ain't gonna change anything.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SHow yourself coward!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Korean Boomhauer posted:

conservative boycotts never make a dent in anything because they're performative and short-lived.

even aside from that, MLB is too big of an entity to get hurt by individual action. Coca-Cola is obviously even more so, but can you really imagine any boycott of frickin' Coke even having a measurable effect?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

where’s the downside?

kids, let me show you how these cargo pants can turn into cargo shorts in just two quick zips

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol we incarcerate more people than any other country on earth

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

genuinely incredible how much effort he puts into being an awful human being.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
I will never like the sopranos, are you kidding me

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Basebf555 posted:

The big pro sports leagues like MLB and NFL don't give a poo poo about what fans think, they only care about what their corporate sponsors and t.v. partners think. So chuds who go to a few games a year can cry all they want but it ain't gonna change anything.

Conservative boycotts never last long anyway. They burn their jerseys on twitter and then just buy new ones next season

mdemone posted:

conservative boycotts never make a dent in anything because they're performative and short-lived.

even aside from that, MLB is too big of an entity to get hurt by individual action. Coca-Cola is obviously even more so, but can you really imagine any boycott of frickin' Coke even having a measurable effect?

Coke and Delta basically own Atlanta, so they don't give a single poo poo what Georgia conservative (or any, really) politicians think

Pead has issued a correction as of 19:48 on Apr 6, 2021

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

It's OK to like steely dan because they recorded some great albums with tremendous musicians

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
i would actually drink white claw if they leaned into the NO LAWS WHILE DRINKING CLAWS and had a picture of the burning minneapolis police precinct on the can

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol how'd crime rise we backed the blue maybe your poo poo fucker cops are garbage rear end trash that can't do their one loving job

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

MLB made $9.7b in 2019

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/doinkpatrol/status/1379496919764992023

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Asproigerosis posted:

Lol how'd crime rise we backed the blue maybe your poo poo fucker cops are garbage rear end trash that can't do their one loving job

police were never there to prevent crime

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

CaptainBeefart posted:

Wow this guy is a degenerate!!

We should make a William Moon thread and argue about whether he's a delightful folk photographer or a psychotic sex pest.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Asproigerosis posted:

if the police dogs could commit more crimes they would have at least a better track record of shooting actual criminals

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

it’s a bunch of gabagooling around punctuated by violent murder, what’s not to like

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
its not the fans with the power in sports anyway, its the players. nba wildcat showed that last year

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
Just noticing tom cottons neck occupies alot of space

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

TMMadman posted:

Are you saying you don't enjoy being stared at intently while getting a penis rammed into you hard and fast for 10-30 seconds?

I do actually, but I'm also a pervert.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bleeding kansas posted:

its not the fans with the power in sports anyway, its the players. nba wildcat showed that last year

remember when Obama shut that down

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
crime spree where I target every italian family to steal their gabagool and write insulting things about christopher columbus on their garage door

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

Drunkboxer posted:

it’s a bunch of gabagooling around punctuated by violent murder, what’s not to like

*watches tony commit 8 assaults/murders in broad daylight, each with multiple witnesses, "gabagool"*

This is premier television, to me

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

tenderjerk posted:

https://twitter.com/draculavoice/status/1379086438466256897?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
a lot of things are going to rise after a year of coronavirus. that's how you know america is open for business.