Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Level 90 Ganyu with atk substat weapon would be in that 10%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

Boris Galerkin posted:

Desperately trying to get as much hidden gems as I can to pull Venti. Pull #70 without a guarantee. Come onnnnnn

There are many gems hidden in your wallet.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Boris Galerkin posted:

Desperately trying to get as much hidden gems as I can to pull Venti. Pull #70 without a guarantee. Come onnnnnn

I spent money to get a guaranteed pity.

Think of how much money the weebs in ADTRW spend on resin anime figures. Surely, a living breathing, 2D character that can talk to you is worth more than that... truely?

Give in. Mihoyo needs more billions.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

I spent money, once, when I didn't have a guaranteed pity, and I got really goddamn lucky. Especially since it was my third time in a row getting the on-banner 5star.

Even having gotten what I wanted, never doing that again.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Venti isn’t even good except for the voices and chirps and squeals.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I got my Venti

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Boris Galerkin posted:

I got my Venti

Whale or just luck?

I was adding up the primos I needed to get my pity and realized that it wouldn't be near enough for the guaranteed pity, so I just whaled hard to get the bonus primos for first time buying, and so I could use him to easily get more primos from abyss. I didn't get him until 78 wishes into my pity, so I would have whaled all the same.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'll always love wouldn't gliding be faster

CN Venti has one goofy gliding noise that always strikes me out the blue though

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Whale or just luck?

I was adding up the primos I needed to get my pity and realized that it wouldn't be near enough for the guaranteed pity, so I just whaled hard to get the bonus primos for first time buying, and so I could use him to easily get more primos from abyss. I didn't get him until 78 wishes into my pity, so I would have whaled all the same.

Luck. Was on pull 75ish but my last 5* was Hu Tao so it could have gone wrong. I just have Welkin and 2 BPs and haven’t spent anything else. Found a guide to get all hidden achievements from 1.4 and so on for the gems. I gave in and started buying the pulls for the 5 currency things a few times at the end. Still have enough to buy a weapon or a constellation though.

Also managed to C6 Sucrose and C5 this banner. Oh and a second sac sword.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
LOL I got Venti by accident when I pulled the wrong banner. This game has a sense of humor.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

LorneReams posted:

LOL I got Venti by accident when I pulled the wrong banner. This game has a sense of humor.

I wanted the 4* on the Hu Tao banner. Game broke my pity 35 wishes in. The best/worst "luck".

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

NuclearWinterUK posted:

I have 2200 attack with a 4* bow, rising to 2400 if I include fire resonance. Attack Sands, Cryo Goblet, Crit Dmg Hat.

But like, my flower has +9% attack, feather has +15%, goblet has +9%. I'd rather swap some of that to increase my 163% crit damage further. But these are the way the rolls have gone.

4* bow with substat attack is gonna give a slightly higher raw attack number than Skyward Harp since its substat is crit chance. Mine only has around 2000 with Harp. I have like 216% crit damage but at this point I really need to find Wanderer's pieces that have atk% instead of crit stats since she doesn't need crit chance and crit damage is high enough with the hat and ascension stats that crit damage subrolls aren't that important.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

LorneReams posted:

....how? Did you pull on the promo banner by mistake?

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

Some Numbers posted:

....how? Did you pull on the promo banner by mistake?

Yes, I was saving for the Klee banner and meant to pull the main one.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Oh okay that actually really sucks

Sorry. :(

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
My Childe pull experience:

I spent ~190 pulls.

In that time, I got:

Keqing
Mona
Childe x3

...Rosaria x1.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I spent ~190 pulls.

In that time, I got:

Keqing
Mona
Childe x3

...Rosaria x1.
Well.... congrats on getting one.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I spent ~190 pulls.

In that time, I got:

Keqing
Mona
Childe x3

...Rosaria x1.

Okay but how many Fischls and Barbaras?

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

No fewer than 8 combined fischl+barbara constellations, but probably quite a few more...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

that list could use a couple more Childes

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I spent ~190 pulls.

In that time, I got:

Keqing
Mona
Childe x3

...Rosaria x1.

Sick :/

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Five 5 stars in 190 pulls is well above the curve tbh. We'll get more shots at Rosaria again soon enough.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Some Numbers posted:

Okay but how many Fischls and Barbaras?

I stopped counting. Something like 12 between them.

And yeah, I'm not really complaining, just... commenting on the bipolar nature of my luck.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Is the Childe banner up now in NA? I checked when I got off from work and the Venti banner still had about an hour to go

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

No Wave posted:

Five 5 stars in 190 pulls is well above the curve tbh. We'll get more shots at Rosaria again soon enough.

That's certainly true.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So I've got like 300+ materials of basically everything right now aside from Agent knives. Is there any leaks or rumors about 1.5 giving alchemy a number input like cooking or just letting you hold the button to add more?

RealFoxy posted:

Is the Childe banner up now in NA? I checked when I got off from work and the Venti banner still had about an hour to go

I thought it said 11 hours at 5 this morning so I think not till tomorrow.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

Alchemy does have a number input unless I'm thinking of something different. You mean just making purple agent knives out of blue ones, right?

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RareAcumen posted:

So I've got like 300+ materials of basically everything right now aside from Agent knives. Is there any leaks or rumors about 1.5 giving alchemy a number input like cooking or just letting you hold the button to add more?

I thought it said 11 hours at 5 this morning so I think not till tomorrow.

You can drag and drop the slider point itself - aside of PS version, not sure there.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I spent ~190 pulls.

In that time, I got:

Keqing
Mona
Childe x3

...Rosaria x1.

The Goon Mona curse continues

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Pulled 20, got a rainslasher, c6 Babs, and a Rosaria. I'm close to pity, so I'll wait for Zhongli.

Would love more Fish, but not with the risk of breaking pity or c7 barbara.

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015
All I wanted was one Rosaria and to build up my pity while dodging Childe. Fischl dupes would have been cool too, ANYTHING BUT Barbara who was already c6.

Took 50 pulls to get 1 Rosaria and I got literally 8 goddamn Barbaras along the way, zero Fischls.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

somewhere between 40-50 pulls to get a single Rosaria, and Diluc broke my pity about halfway through that (was at like...2 lol)

well at least that Eula is guaranteed now

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

I like my current team so I mostly pulled on the weapon banner, got a Skyward Blade in 20 and a Skyward Harp in like 60 more.

I still had 80 pulls and I like Childe, so I decided to pull for his C1 and grab Rosaria along the way. Got Rosie, but somehow ended up pulling Qiqi for my 5-star instead. :v:

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

c5 rosaria and a childe c2 in 90 pulls (dodged barb and got fish twice)

lv 70 with homa and 4 BS set - 63.9% crit or 83.9 with food (75.9 or 95.9 with talent+food)

the secret tech was to summon as albedo in the church

Gyoru fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Apr 7, 2021

Scoss
Aug 17, 2015

dogsicle posted:

somewhere between 40-50 pulls to get a single Rosaria, and Diluc broke my pity about halfway through that (was at like...2 lol)

well at least that Eula is guaranteed now

Oh, does the "every other 5*" guarantee carry over between banners? I got pitybroken by a Jean c1 at ~30 pulls which I won't complain about, but does that mean the next one is guaranteed to be the featured character even on a different banner?

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Got 1 rosaria, 1barbara, 1 fischl, and 1 rain slasher in 30 pulls. Fine by me. Probably only pulling once on the zhongli banner in hopes of yanfei and saving pity for eula.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

With ~50 pulls I got C0 Rosaria, Fischl from C0 to C3, Barbara from C2 to C4 and Diluc C2. Then ascending Rosaria once got me a blue wish that gave me C0 Qiqi.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

My Hu Tao team continues to be hands-down my strongest team in terms of damage output. It is immensely satisfying to do Bennett's ult, Mona's ult, and then (after a short delay) Hu Tao's ult on a group of enemies, and spamming her charge attack while Xingqiu's ult is going just disintegrates things. Been crushing all these event fights (that involve mobs that are compatible with fire damage, at least).

Do we have any idea when the Eula banner is supposed to come? If it's anytime sooner than within a month from now, I don't want to roll at all on the current banner, but if it's longer out I might try to get Rosaria. I'll also wait to see if Rosaria is any good.

Mang Tomas
Jan 9, 2007

Gyoru posted:

c5 rosaria and a childe c2 in 90 pulls (dodged barb and got fish twice)

lv 70 with homa and 4 BS set - 63.9% crit or 83.9 with food (75.9 or 95.9 with talent+food)

the secret tech was to summon as albedo in the church

How is she? Does she fill a good niche as support or is she mostly a carry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

I spent ~190 pulls.

In that time, I got:

Keqing
Mona
Childe x3

...Rosaria x1.

Fifty pulls here, got a QiQi on my third ten pull, then Childe on the next. Said the next pull would be my last try since it would dip me below 10k primos and managed to get Rosaria. Had enough resources saved up that I could get her to 80 too.

It was a long road but now I finally have big titty goth gf.