Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
theres a movie called what men want and lol there is absolutely nothing interesting going on in our heads compared to women

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Donny Jo Treumbalaya

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Too Many Birds posted:

i dont think trump was a very good presidnt

i strongly disagree

CODChimera posted:

i hope trump becomes president again

that will teach u all
inshallah. but he needs twitter back. president shitposter just isn't the same without him vibin' litty with da crunk on the pure 24karet gold WH toilet posting "best brains" to twitter as we consume it in real time.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Buddykins posted:

theres a movie called what men want and lol there is absolutely nothing interesting going on in our heads compared to women

I want a fuckin sandwich.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Gotta have some crusty rear end bread. Has it got cilantro and plum sauce or oil and vinegar? Who knows?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Xaris posted:

i strongly disagree

inshallah. but he needs twitter back. president shitposter just isn't the same without him vibin' litty with da crunk on the pure 24karet gold WH toilet posting "best brains" to twitter as we consume it in real time.

oh yeah if he doesnt have twitter then he can gently caress off

rabidcowfromhell
Dec 27, 2004

Remember Iowa
u can't spell Triumph without T-R-U-I-M-P!!!!!!!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i watched Darkman last night for the first time

it felt like one of those VR simulators that teach people what paranoid schizophrenia feels like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbdeAhpIPhE&t=36s

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Liam Neeson has had a bizarre loving career

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

smarxist posted:

Liam Neeson has had a bizarre loving career
peeam peeson

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
taken was good, and he was p good as the villain raze all ghouls in the battyman begun movie

now hes just pissing his pants in public

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Fix posted:

I just want to say: people make too big a deal about banh mi sandwiches. Yeah, they can be great, but that's just sandwiches.

Did you get the dac biet?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Durf posted:

i watched Darkman last night for the first time

it felt like one of those VR simulators that teach people what paranoid schizophrenia feels like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbdeAhpIPhE&t=36s

i looked up the plot summary and the premise is the guy has that condition where he cant feel anything, giving him super strength and the ability to ignore pain

reminds me i saw a short documentary on kids with that years ago and its hosed. like, imagine if you just absent mindedly chewed your lip and you could chew it right off without even noticing. the kids in the documentary had to have their parents examine their bodies every day for injuries. like ijust imagining that as an adult where its like you gotta do that like youre inspecting a machine you cant feel or touch. id have to pop a squat over a mirror and check for bruises and tearing every day

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
he's in "Nell" which is like the weirdest loving flick ever lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1379614472843694082

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
micropenis republic within minecraft

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Housin? Wtf?

A good bahn mi is roasted pork, pig ear loaf, chicken pate, pickled daikon and carrot, cilantro, and mayo, all on that crusty baguette.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I wanna do my first IK boner probe but I can't access my buttons on the app.

Hopey? Where's Hopey? Get the machine!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

I wanna do my first IK boner probe but I can't access my buttons on the app.

Hopey? Where's Hopey? Get the machine!

eat poo poo cop

Zisky
May 6, 2003

cumshitter posted:

i looked up the plot summary and the premise is the guy has that condition where he cant feel anything, giving him super strength and the ability to ignore pain

reminds me i saw a short documentary on kids with that years ago and its hosed. like, imagine if you just absent mindedly chewed your lip and you could chew it right off without even noticing. the kids in the documentary had to have their parents examine their bodies every day for injuries. like ijust imagining that as an adult where its like you gotta do that like youre inspecting a machine you cant feel or touch. id have to pop a squat over a mirror and check for bruises and tearing every day

Mr. Hands was in a car accident at some point before the infamous video and it damaged his nerve endings.

Supposedly it's why he went on his never ending quest of drugs and extreme sex...he was just trying to feel something.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

cumshitter posted:

he also steals people's faces and is insane. he's basically crazy hobo batman going up against a stereotypical gang from a Death Wish film. he spends the climax utilizing the power of 'swinging from cables while smashing into people and screaming' while goons shoot rockets at him

cumshitter posted:

i think i saw that. also the one about photosensitive kids who couldnt go into sunlight without horrible burns, and their podunk neighbors decided they were vampires and ran them out of town

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Durf posted:

also the one about photosensitive kids who couldnt go into sunlight without horrible burns, and their podunk neighbors decided they were vampires and ran them out of town

can you blame them!?

K9
May 6, 2007

cumshitter posted:

eat poo poo cop

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the birth of a hero...

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i don't gently caress around when it comes to vampires

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Zisky posted:

Mr. Hands was in a car accident at some point before the infamous video and it damaged his nerve endings.

Supposedly it's why he went on his never ending quest of drugs and extreme sex...he was just trying to feel something.

Wasn't mr hands the horse

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Stefan Prodan posted:

the horse was mr. hands monster

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Stefan Prodan posted:

No, the horse's name was Big Dick.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

fess up, which one of you assholes got this stuck in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
My kids like to play Mr. Mouth

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

K9
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/TSwasteland_bot/status/1378422660472971270
https://twitter.com/TSwasteland_bot/status/1378347286686797824

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

troop base ... on a boat ... in the sea ?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

music child is scoring a movie and he asked me to share this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVHtWf-qd24

he scored the trailer of course

hell yeah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bearjew posted:

Dr. Pooper

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/VmBvgmE.mp4

Red Baron