Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Escape From Noise posted:

I think about this excerpt from the Wikipedia page on Thomas Kinkade a lot...
oh god. and it’s on YouTube. this would be the mother of all coupons & deals movie nights

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

I've hit on nurses before but not in a professional setting. just like out in the world

cant wait for my 5g nanobots to be fully operational so I can go hit on nurses and non-nurses alike again

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

I've hit on nurses before but not in a professional setting. just like out in the world

cant wait for my 5g nanobots to be fully operational so I can go hit on nurses and non-nurses alike again

Big :same: over here. I miss looking at nice butts in the wild abd then touching those butts too

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I also miss looking at nice butts and then running and hiding cause I cannot handle talking to people I like

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

cruft

Rarity posted:

I also miss looking at nice butts and then running and hiding cause I cannot handle talking to people I like

:same:

Escape From Noise

I dunno. My romantic life hasn't changed much since covid

cruft

I can't stop thinking about the stench trench.

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Gramps posted:

If you're hitting on a nurse successfully while they're stabbing your dong for medical reasons you are a god and should write a book (unless you have a godly hog or something in which case nice moves good for you)

It was my vasectomy surgery, so while it was close to them stabbing my dong, the stabbing was happening elsewhere. That said: while it'd be cool if my hog was so nice that a spider with eyelashes was inspired to write Some Pig, I am only slightly above average in Hog Quality and cannot attribute my success to that. I don't need to write a book, I can tell you the secret to game right here and now:

Don't worry about it.

more falafel please

forums poster

i was supposed to get the close-to-hog stabbing this past year but then the Current Unpleasantness happened and i was not inclined to get elective surgery. time's running out though because there's an iud that needs to come out this year

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

cruft posted:

now there's a trough with butts a plenty

edit: even king francis can't stop thinking about the trench
"In my dreams, I'm back there. And waking a burden to me."

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Apr 7, 2021

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I started a club in college called the Silent Protagonists because I got very tired of my introverted nerd friends constantly coming to me for relationship/dating advice because I was the only one among them who'd managed to have not one, but multiple relationships. The idea was that it'd save time teaching all of them all at once instead of having the same conversation eight times in a day, and it worked for a few months until the advice worked enough that most of them picked up girlfriends except for the misanthropic few who thought that state-mandated girlfriends were the next big thing.

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

now there's a trough with butts a plenty!

Where all is foul, and nothing minty!
I speak of course about the twenty-
Two foot deep'ning trench;

When barking's done, and death devours,
Little dogs compost to flowers,
Canine sprits spend their hours
Sniffing at the stench!

cruft fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Apr 7, 2021

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

cruft posted:

Sniffing at the stench!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

kuskus

hi, BYOB. if i made you a dish it would involve

ginger
garlic
lemon
tomato paste (dop)
jalapeño
rice
coconut oil
tofu
snow pea
coriander

happy wednesday

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

cruft posted:

Sniffing at the stench!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

Sniffing at the stench!

For some reason this reminded me of the Raymond Carver poem Your Dog Dies

cruft

kuskus posted:

hi, BYOB. if i made you a dish it would involve

ginger
garlic
lemon
tomato paste (dop)
jalapeño
rice
coconut oil
tofu
snow pea
coriander

happy wednesday

Hot drat, count me in.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Mods, this is a pro tier forum subtitle and I swear to GOD, FORUM DADS,I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL SOCIALLY DISTANCED LEAVE YOU A NICE SNACK IF YOU JUST MAKE IT THIS EVEN FOR A DAY

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
My back's been all messed up since Friday so the past five days have been spent baked and eating food in bed.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kith posted:

I started a club in college called the Silent Protagonists because I got very tired of my introverted nerd friends constantly coming to me for relationship/dating advice because I was the only one among them who'd managed to have not one, but multiple relationships. The idea was that it'd save time teaching all of them all at once instead of having the same conversation eight times in a day, and it worked for a few months until the advice worked enough that most of them picked up girlfriends except for the misanthropic few who thought that state-mandated girlfriends were the next big thing.

I have a few friends that are constantly telling me "I just don't understand how YOU can have MULTIPLE partners" and honestly the secret is this I don't either but you could phrase that a little nicer, jeez.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Achtane posted:

My back's been all messed up since Friday so the past five days have been spent baked and eating food in bed.

How many goon burritos have you woken up next to

Be honest

cruft

Teddy Thunders posted:

I have a few friends that are constantly telling me "I just don't understand how YOU can have MULTIPLE partners" and honestly the secret is this I don't either but you could phrase that a little nicer, jeez.

This is the point where I would start seductively yet awkwardly lifting my shirt up, exposing my dad belly, while explaining "oh I don't know either, gee, what could it be?"

But then I only have one wife and we have sex fully clothed through a hole in the bedsheet and then only the one time in order to make a baby, so what do I know.

Escape From Noise

One time a lady let me see her boobs. Later she broke up with me. COINCIDENCE???

cruft

Escape From Noise posted:

One time a lady let me see her boobs. Later she broke up with me. COINCIDENCE???

The first boob I saw was my mom and I was a nursing baby.

But the second boob I saw was at Uncle Cliff's in line for the tilt-a-whirl and this woman in front of me had a sort of kimono shirt and I was at just the right angle so that when I looked in that direction, blammo, boob.

For years--nay, decades--I hoped to non-accidentally catch a similar glimpse, but it never happened again.

That was a magical day indeed.

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Teddy Thunders posted:

I had someone get so angry that I was poly that they stopped talking to me because I was "taking more than my fair share".

Also I think you're neat and am not the least bit surprised to hear of your success, don't listen to them lame-os

cruft

Kith posted:

I had someone get so angry that I was poly that they stopped talking to me because I was "taking more than my fair share".

This is just the strangest thing to me. Do you think people honestly believe that the sort of person who'd be in a poly relationship would date someone with their head up their rear end if not for the greedy poly person scooping them up?

cruft

cruft posted:

This is just the strangest thing to me. Do you think people honestly believe that the sort of person who'd be in a poly relationship would date someone with their head up their rear end if not for the greedy poly person scooping them up?

I've decided to take this to its logical conclusion and become panamorous. You are all dating me now.

Thinkin' about catching a movie with all 7 billion of you later this week if my schedule clears up. Stay tuned.

cruft

cruft posted:

I've decided to take this to its logical conclusion and become panamorous. You are all dating me now.

Thinkin' about catching a movie with all 7 billion of you later this week if my schedule clears up. Stay tuned.

If you all play your cards right we can come back to my place for some fun times.

I can probably fit about 60 people in the house if we don't move around too much, so at 120 seconds per group of 60, we should be done in 440 years.

alnilam

if anything it's a backwards way of thinking, because the more people who are poly, the more "available" people there are. like if all the world was polyamorous then in a technical sense everyone would be available at all times (this does not count things like, whether or not someone has the time for another relationship, or feels like it, etc)

ty manifisto

cruft

alnilam posted:

if anything it's a backwards way of thinking, because the more people who are poly, the more "available" people there are. like if all the world was polyamorous then in a technical sense everyone would be available at all times (this does not count things like, whether or not someone has the time for another relationship, or feels like it, etc)

Lookin' forward to August 8, 2292 from 14:45 to 14:47, hot stuff :heysexy:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kith posted:

Also I think you're neat and am not the least bit surprised to hear of your success, don't listen to them lame-os

They were polyangerous

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

cruft posted:

Yes.

100%.

Absolutely.

Totally and completely.

There's some loving "infographic" floating around PUA spaces about how it's natural that only the most successful men will monopolize the "sexual economy" and take all of the viable partners for themselves and that "the rise of open relationships and polyamory" is the harbinger of it becoming socially acceptable for "people like me" to ruin it for everyone else. I've seen some incredibly pathetic nerd poo poo in my time, but the knots that people will tie themselves into over not being able to get dates blows my drat mind.

cruft

Kith posted:

PUA spaces

let me just stop you right there.

alnilam

yeah I'm into PUAs
Posting
Up
A
Storm

ty manifisto

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

cruft posted:

let me just stop you right there.

Sure, but the problem is that idiot hellfuckers bring their horrible garbage out of those spaces. Avoiding garbage isn't as simple as staying out of the dumpster when someone decides to throw the garbage at you.

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

alnilam posted:

yeah I'm into PUAs
Posting
Up
A
Storm

an example we must all follow

more falafel please

forums poster

Kith posted:

Yes.

100%.

Absolutely.

Totally and completely.

There's some loving "infographic" floating around PUA spaces about how it's natural that only the most successful men will monopolize the "sexual economy" and take all of the viable partners for themselves and that "the rise of open relationships and polyamory" is the harbinger of it becoming socially acceptable for "people like me" to ruin it for everyone else. I've seen some incredibly pathetic nerd poo poo in my time, but the knots that people will tie themselves into over not being able to get dates blows my drat mind.

is there a nonbinary equivalent of a Chad because i guess that's me. a Devin maybe

cruft

cruft posted:

I've decided to take this to its logical conclusion and become panamorous.

Oh, I intend to, 1980s magazine ad.

I intend to.

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

more falafel please posted:

is there a nonbinary equivalent of a Chad because i guess that's me. a Devin maybe

Max is a nonbinary name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

which is why I use it :cool: