Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Durf posted:

meanwhile trump is like

Nah he LOVES it. You gotta be petite bourgeois to get access to that dump. It's all people just like him, relatively well off but cosplaying like they are bezos money. And they're all there just to see his beautiful plump nussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Obviously 2012 national politics are the apex of liberalism and therefore absolutely toxic to idealize in any fashion, but in terms of pure content not being able to appreciate them is like not being able to appreciate Seinfeld.

I dont remember a single thing about 2012 and I never watched Seinfeld

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CODChimera posted:

how could you forget Romney’s binders full of woman?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

why does he do that with his neck
it's hideous

nuss kegels

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:hai:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

The mtg presidency is going to be incredible. So much loving and sucking fighting game cosplayers as she does butterfly pullups.

now that's something you'd remember for years

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

CODChimera posted:

you had to have learned about the soup nazi or kraemer through osmosis

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CODChimera posted:

remember when those Mayan Phantoms attacked?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

VideoKid posted:

how could you forget Romney’s binders full of woman?

probably because 10 years ago I was out having fun and not ingesting toxic levels of politics

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

CODChimera posted:

probably because 10 years ago I was out having fun and not ingesting toxic levels of politics

a highly believable claim from forums user CODChimera

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

DryGoods posted:

remember when those Mayan Phantoms attacked?

That is actually scheduled for 2021, the Mayans were dyslexic.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/sHxX8Hg.mp4

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"blah people" walked so "sheriff's star" could run.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CODChimera posted:

look at mr cool dude over here

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Alec Eiffel posted:

Legal weed is fine. But the thrill of driving twenty minutes to a ramshackle suburban house and waiting on a stinky couch while Ghost Hunters plays on the TV in front of you and your dealer is rambling about surfing while weighing your weed, is gone.

My experiences were usually "meet some guy in a parking lot who gives u whatever amount wrapped up in the plastic from a box to cigarettes" to the very special, and local "feel very sus because your dealer is an old gay man who gets drunk and hits on you".

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

oliwan posted:

not surprising at all. do come back friend, you are always welcome in berlin 🤗

As you have probably noticed tho, Berlin and Munich are pretty much polar opposite cities (while both being European)

thank you! it was a rad time, met some people at a show and they suggested going to tempelhof field to see sheep the next day

c-base was neat also

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

We were like desperate for weed at a party one night and hit up old guy dealer, he took forever to get back, and then he told us he had been drinking and that we should "watch out for him after midnight ;)" so we were like okay we can pick up tomorrow then

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
If you haven't bought weed from a dude named "Mr.Z" in a skatepark I don't know what you've been doing with your life.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I like buying weed with a Visa

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

euphronius posted:

I dont think I can actually do that yet in California. At least in my town. Theres already a bunch of cash only non weed businesses, presumably to make it easier to launder the money they get as they are fronts for illegal weed businesses

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I always hated when a dealer would stall you instead of just saying they don't have anything. Like it's fine if you occasionally run out and it's not going to change my opinion or desire to use you first in the future, but if you don't have any or it will take a few hours then I'd rather just go use a different dealer for that one particular deal.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Salt Fish posted:

If you haven't bought weed from a dude named "Mr.Z" in a skatepark I don't know what you've been doing with your life.

my former drug dealer was a huge fat ex-nazi who was known as bumblebee on account of his psoriasis

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Rah! posted:

lol yeah enjoy ur dumb racist mafia dick sucking show

There's barely any dick sucking in the show you bird brain!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

euphronius posted:

Is there anywhere you can do that? It's been legal here in WA longer than any other state and you still need cash because banks won't touch weed with a ten foot pole.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

drat horror queefs posted:

I dunno, I took the free trip when I was 19 and it was pretty worth it.

The tour guides forced us to discuss religion and politics nonstop, and were openly acting as propagandists for Zionism while insisting that this trip was meant to connect with "heritage" and they were not attempting to convert anyone to move to Israel.

The food was poo poo everywhere we went but the buildings are old and pretty.

I antagonized a bunch of chuds until one threatened to beat me up in the holocaust memorial museum for being gay. When I asked him why he wanted to beat me up for being gay, he said this wasn't the place to discuss it and stormed off. He never spoke to me again - it was the 2nd last day of the trip and nothing came of it.

One girl announced she was moving to Israel on the last day of the trip, and waited for an applause that never came.

My parents insisted that I return the $300 deposit as a donation to the birthright organization and I said gently caress you and kept it.

I went with an open mind and left with a greatly intensified loathing for Israel. Lol.

Did they stick you with the Chabadniks? Because this was almost my exact experience.

They advertised a secular entertainment/media career focused trip then tricked us and we ended up on the hardcore religious trip where they drove us up and down the fence-covered highway along the Gaza strip and told us about all the families that got killed by Palestinians throwing rocks at their cars.

Real pro move considering all of us were older and already working on our careers and could smell BS from a mile away.

There was a straight up rebellion in the middle of the negev desert at one point...it ended with a few people leaving the trip altogether (lol gotcha, if you do that you're on the hook for $10,000).

Oh did they make you do the really manipulative holocaust round table discussion before the museum? Where they forced us to talk in detail about our family's experiences until everyone was sobbing?

Birthright 100% solidified my opinions on Israel. I know it's always been propaganda, but god drat.

Edit: The insane hyper-nationalist dentist that ran the "defense force" of the kibbutz we went to gave us some decent hash, at least.

Zisky has issued a correction as of 23:25 on Apr 7, 2021

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Qurnah posted:

my former drug dealer was a huge fat ex-nazi who was known as bumblebee on account of his psoriasis

ex-nazi like reformed white supremacist or ex-nazi like you live in argentina?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

night crew working hard

https://i.imgur.com/rvn1szz.mp4

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i thought states had laws that prevented underage kids around hte same age from being treated like old dudes preying on children?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

i thought states had laws that prevented underage kids around hte same age from being treated like old dudes preying on children?

Daughters are still property in Kansas

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Daughters are still property in Kansas

the daughter is the one whose prosecution is controversial here though

the boy obviously was convicted

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Is there anywhere you can do that? It's been legal here in WA longer than any other state and you still need cash because banks won't touch weed with a ten foot pole.

I use a card in PA

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

I dont think I can actually do that yet in California. At least in my town. Theres already a bunch of cash only non weed businesses, presumably to make it easier to launder the money they get as they are fronts for illegal weed businesses

i paid for weed with a credit card just earlier this week

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

ex-nazi like reformed white supremacist or ex-nazi like you live in argentina?

reformed, he was very chill

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they incentivize cash because as someone mentioned is quasi legal ans oribably a front for Russians or something

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Qurnah posted:

reformed, he was very chill

That's nice :)

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

cumshitter posted:

did that Thompson boy down the street sell you another bag of green colored pencil shavings again? i've told you to stop answering the door at night

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

There's tons of places in WA where you can pay with a card at the register, but it's always done through a roundabout method where the store is using some sort of ATM-type transaction system so you end up having to pay like three dollars per transaction and you always end up getting change back regardless of whether you asked for it or not

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
They also took us to an Israeli air base and gave us an hour long confidential powerpoint presentation on the effectiveness of the Iron Dome system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

cumshitter posted:

Are you even old enough to have a credit card?